Frequent Posters

ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Check this out guys!
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
They r cool avis....just looking good....looks like all r excited tht SRK-Mads are gonna come together at Filmfare...πŸ˜† cant blame too....☺️
suzi_b thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Heard the BIG news finally.........My hunch was right after all.......yipee......Mads performing n that too with SRK.........

But what r these negative things being said abt MD????πŸ˜• Who r spreading these rumours.....everywhere ppl r praising her n now all these rubbish things.....making me very sad.......why do ppl say such stuff???😭 As it is she has come after a break of 2 long years n now ppl r saying such horrible stuff...............😑

MD has always been my fav star⭐️.......when everywhere ppl r praising her so much.....it really hurts when some losers post such mindless comments......how very rude.....😑
suzi_b thumbnail
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
my topic went into such a mess on the BW forum section! πŸ˜’

so  many people wrote off madz and rani.

but guys just ignore. that's all i can tell you!

ahh srk-madz performance! OMG. can't wait!
suzi_b thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv_sakshi

Sorry...saw this one later!😳 Thank You so much for those tit bits from Madhuri's chat on Radio One😊...must've been such a wonderful experience listening to it from Madz herself!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ Absolutely Loved her choice of songsπŸ‘...unforgettable melodies for sure!⭐️...wish someone would have a recording!!😳

I think the Radio One site would put up a recording of the interview after a few days.......they do usually.............n it was a wonderful experience listening to her.......😊
suzi_b thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

my topic went into such a mess on the BW forum section! πŸ˜’

so  many people wrote off madz and rani.

but guys just ignore. that's all i can tell you!

ahh srk-madz performance! OMG. can't wait!

Ya saw the topic just now.......feeling very low.......but its better to ignore coz appreciation 4 Mads is pouring in from every quarter.......and this is the one n only awards function she is attending n performing in.....how can ppl accuse her of going everywhere n doing everything.......instead as always she has certainly kept a low profile...........its another matter though that everyone wants to be in the presence of the Diva......hence their invitations...........some ppl can be so sick just becoz someone is popular........😑

By the way thanks a ton 4 the pic of Mads n Rani.....its super awesome......😳
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Forget it girls, as much v wl think abt it, v wl hate to read it too, thx fr the link suzi, wd read and then comment
suzi_b thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv_sakshi

Posting another Madhuri Siggy from my creations😳...Feel Free to use n Leave Your Comments!😊

Cheers

awesome creation....very beautiful......😊
AnyaCrazy4Sanz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Don't worry guys..Those who are jealous are spreading those rubbish news and above all that tehlka article..nishita will be fan of malaika  and will be jealous for madhuri so ...just cheer up for madhuri tomorrow as she's performing with king khan..

so just write positive things about MD and post more pics of MD...LOVE you MD you rocksπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ and no one is like you..never ever in lifetime..πŸ˜†