Madhuri Dixit Fan Club # 2 Dil Toh Pagal Hai 4 U - Page 21

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by *Resham*

Luved ur analysis Sakshi...I feel its high time tht Shekhar leaves...he just cant dance now....

Thanks Resham!😳😳...n for Shekhar..πŸ˜›...i agree, he should've  bid goodbye to Jhalak long ago, but its not too late to leave even now!
Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

Oh...Okie...Thanks Zubi!πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by shounak-rijul1

aaj ki taaza khabar..some very good khabar..if there's neone here from BangaloreπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Madhuri Dixit will be coming on 94.3 Radio one tomorrow from 6pm to 7pm on air...in play your music day..and she will actually be on air for an HOUR!!!..and..she wil be playing her favourite songs on the occassion of play your music day!!!πŸ˜›

But...very very bad khabar for me..me will not be around the FM!

Oooh!😳 Lucky Guys!!😊 I don't get 94.30...so will Miss out on the entire prog!😭 Darn!!😑...can someone please record n upload it?😭

I tried my uncreative hand in siggies too. My favorite scene of Hum Aapke Hain Kaun.

Aww...How Sweet!😍 That's really Nice ZubiπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...n its one of my Fav scenes from the movie too!😳...Keep Up the Good Work!πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by luv_sakshi

Aww...How Sweet!😍 That's really Nice ZubiπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...n its one of my Fav scenes from the movie too!😳...Keep Up the Good Work!πŸ˜‰

Mine too 😍

Thanks πŸ˜›
Originally posted by luv_sakshi

Thanks Resham!😳😳...n for Shekhar..πŸ˜›...i agree, he should've  bid goodbye to Jhalak long ago, but its not too late to leave even now!

agree 100%πŸ‘
Originally posted by suzi_b

The Republic Day act came right in the beginning....5 min to be precise......
The choreographers still in the show....performed to chak de n rang de basanti........and then her Highness emerged through the same doors once again looking resplendent in the peach colored saree accompanied by Malaika n Remo............the dancers formed the national flag around the judges with saffron, white n green colored cloths...........MD said something like.....don't remember the exact words... "aap sabhi ko eksaatwayi gantantra diwas ki hardik subhkamnaaye"........😊

Agree with u the Mad 4 Madhuri week had more passionate performances.....but then again....the theme was such the performances were bound to be exciting.......so much of excitement was there last week that this week seemed a lil pale in comparison......surely everything pales in front of our Diva....😊

Thanks so much for the Info Suzi!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I missed out on the first 5 min😭..n for Madz, i second your thoughtπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘...everything looks 'pheeka' in front of Queen Madhuri!πŸ€—
Guys no pics from yesterday's episode?
Absolutely yaar...she is good gracious yaar...so even if Malaika takes all the talkings...still ppl will see Mads naa

I tried my uncreative hand in siggies too. My favorite scene of Hum Aapke Hain Kaun.

Cool one Zubi!Liked it :) πŸ˜›