Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

we will have to wait for SR (Page 2)

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iqbal-pallavi

Suhaag Raat *pft* keep dreaming y'all maybe one day when the sun turns into a cheese, when pigs and cows start flying, and when it rains cats and dogs, SR will happen, but for now continue dreaming LOLLOL

Dear totally agree with u...based on the statements made by the admin of GEET page on FB...looks like our GC & DD r not very comfy with intimate scenes...HENCE BHOOOOLLLL JAAOOO ki koi SR hogi.....Sorry to be the dream-breaker BUT this is what I feel that there won't b any SR scenes....Unhappy Unhappy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

untamedtigress-Yaz-saanjh11

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged

Suhaag Raat *pft* keep dreaming y'all maybe one day when the sun turns into a cheese, when pigs and cows start flying, and when it rains cats and dogs, SR will happen, but for now continue dreaming LOLLOL

Sapne toh dekh sakte hain na? Waise bhi most of us have a pretty wild imaginationTongue

I don't think the SR will happen though. :( Especially as Maan hasn't told Geet about aborting the kid yet. :\

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

untamedtigress-Yaz-saanjh11

untamedtigress IF-Dazzler
untamedtigress
untamedtigress

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Absoluv

Dear totally agree with u...based on the statements made by the admin of GEET page on FB...looks like our GC & DD r not very comfy with intimate scenes...HENCE BHOOOOLLLL JAAOOO ki koi SR hogi.....Sorry to be the dream-breaker BUT this is what I feel that there won't b any SR scenes....Unhappy Unhappy
ab aisa bhi nai hai yaar plz plz shub shub bolo miene bht sapnay sajai huey hain maaneet SR ke (hehehe in typical indian heroin style nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii aisa nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii hosakta)mujhe DD SE ZADA GURU PAY SHAK HAI,choohay jaisa dil hai LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

happygolucky-Yaz-Dilsaysaanjh11

untamedtigress
untamedtigress

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Absoluv

btw wat was exactly sed on the FB regarding dis plz provide me the link thanx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saanjh11

-Yaz- IF-Rockerz
-Yaz-
-Yaz-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Sapne toh dekh sakte hain na? Waise bhi most of us have a pretty wild imaginationTongue

I don't think the SR will happen though. :( Especially as Maan hasn't told Geet about aborting the kid yet. :\

Ofcourse continue dreaming,  that's the only thing we could do to keep us happy, because knowing GC what we want aint happening Ouch

@ Absoluv

What statement?

and i'm sure it's just GC that is uncomfortable with intimate scenes, hasn't DD already done one in DMG with Rahul Confused Sometime, i really feel like telling him that he isn't the only actor in the world who has a girlfriend/wife, many haven't stopped doing intimate scenes because of that Ouch and dammit, intimate scenes in hindi serials are not really that 'intimate' Ermm

@untaimedtigress

Chuhe jaisa dil? LMAO LOLLOL maybe this why he's hesistent in doing SR scenes, incase he has a heart attack, aww poor boy! Embarrassed

Edited by iqbal-pallavi - 19 January 2011 at 6:45pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

untamedtigresssaanjh11

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
@ Absoluv

What statement?

and i'm sure it's just GC that is uncomfortable with intimate scenes, hasn't DD already done one in DMG with Rahul Confused Sometime, i really feel like telling him that he isn't the only actor in the world who has a girlfriend/wife, many haven't stopped doing intimate scenes because of that Ouch and dammit, intimate scenes in hindi serials are not really that 'intimate' Ermm

@untaimedtigress

Chuhe jaisa dil? LMAO LOLLOL maybe this why he's hesistent in doing SR scenes, incase he has a heart attack, aww poor boy! Embarrassed
tell me one thing if maan gets chance in bollywood will then also he will retain his same attitude even with katrinaLOLLOLLOLLOL

untamedtigress

Arsheela Goldie
Arsheela
Arsheela

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
if no SR at least A PASSIONATE KISS  will also give us some relief

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

untamedtigresssaanjh11

untamedtigress
untamedtigress

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjh1234

@ Absoluv

What statement?

@untaimedtigress

tell me one thing if maan gets chance in bollywood will then also he will retain his same attitude even with katrinaLOLLOLLOLLOL

we need a proof ov his socalled courahe pal,lets have him doing tat wid DD ye test pass karega tou we can think bout KATRINA na actually its not his fault alone,us bechare pay tight control hai he cant do anything even if he wants to,so more than him someone else needs to change the way ov thinkingLOL

saanjh11

Go to top