Anjaani_Dastaan IF-Dazzler
Anjaani_Dastaan
Anjaani_Dastaan

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
LOL i asked my source why on earth
that sun dried shekhar is still there

and that person replied with
"I HAVE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IDEA"

then i asked if people enjoy staring at his chest and that person laughed saying "probably its quite hot:" *sarcasm*
.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
...as long as he keeps paying sonyErmm...i joke i jokeTongue
Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by teacher25

The longer he stays, more convinced I shall be regarding the show being scripted.....

He has been giving average performances, and I doubt that he has such a huge fan -base.... Confused Who would be voting for him? and why? Except for the first dance, he has yet to give an awesome performance.... If people like Krushna n Yana can be eliminated, then why not him??

seriously agree with you....there is NO WAY in hell that Ankita and Yana had less votes than him...I feel like this is some conspiracy now that Sony cooked up... *sigh* the ONE show that I was hoping that wouldnt be rigged and as always it shatters my hopesOuchOuchOuch

I really find it hard to believe that Shekhar hasnt even been ONCE in the bottom 3Shocked while dancers like Ankita, Yana and Krushna have been eliminatedDead either everyone in India voting for JDJ is smoking some heavy crack or Sony is too damn stupidAngry

Edited by Tani91 - 20 January 2011 at 9:16pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahi-desigirl-Anjaani_Dastaananjali10

--Minks-- Senior Member
--Minks--
--Minks--

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

Originally posted by debayon

The longer he stays, more convinced I shall be regarding the show being scripted.....

He has been giving average performances, and I doubt that he has such a huge fan -base.... Confused Who would be voting for him? and why? Except for the first dance, he has yet to give an awesome performance.... If people like Krushna n Yana can be eliminated, then why not him??

Sony is contemplating of starting a new season of Movers and Shakers. But don't we have shows like Coffee with Karan already?

Koffee with Karan is for Star one.... also it is only a Film celebs based show... while what I remember of Movers n Shakers was that, it was more broad - based celeb category show... with lots of comedy thrown in...... so, different slightly... and rival channels.....

I used to watch M&S as a kid, ages ago.... have a vague recollection of this show.... 

What I remember is that it was a comedy cum chat show, where celebrities from varied fields were invited over chat.... be it Politics, Modelling, Acting, Music and so on.......

While with KWK, it is a very limited guest list.... it always pertains to acting.... 

However, even if the two shows have similar formats, I am sure that it will not deter the producers from coming back with it.... Like we have so many comedy shows on TV, where many look like clones of each other.... it still does not make much difference.....

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index