I want to knw who is voting for him???D'oh

ROFLROFL  himself, maybe Silly
ROFLROFLROFLROFL

anjali10 IF-Rockerz
anjali10
anjali10

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

Watch him win JDJ 4. I have no hopes for this season.

shubh shubh bolo, debu Angry
ROFL

Edited by anjali10 - 20 January 2011 at 2:12pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

neeshi

Sunshine Girl IF-Stunnerz
Sunshine Girl
Sunshine Girl

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
God Ankita Yana eliminated and Shekhar still in there..........DISASTER.....WackoROFL

dhahi

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjali10

Watch him win JDJ 4. I have no hopes for this season.

shubh shubh bolo, debu Angry
ROFL
contest mein shubh hone ke liye bacha hi kya hain?Ouch

dhahi

--Minks-- Senior Member
--Minks--
--Minks--

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
The longer he stays, more convinced I shall be regarding the show being scripted.....

He has been giving average performances, and I doubt that he has such a huge fan -base.... Confused Who would be voting for him? and why? Except for the first dance, he has yet to give an awesome performance.... If people like Krushna n Yana can be eliminated, then why not him??

dhahi

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by teacher25

The longer he stays, more convinced I shall be regarding the show being scripted.....

He has been giving average performances, and I doubt that he has such a huge fan -base.... Confused Who would be voting for him? and why? Except for the first dance, he has yet to give an awesome performance.... If people like Krushna n Yana can be eliminated, then why not him??

Sony is contemplating of starting a new season of Movers and Shakers. But don't we have shows like Coffee with Karan already?

dhahi

--Minks-- Senior Member
--Minks--
--Minks--

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged

Sony is contemplating of starting a new season of Movers and Shakers. But don't we have shows like Coffee with Karan already?

Koffee with Karan is for Star one.... also it is only a Film celebs based show... while what I remember of Movers n Shakers was that, it was more broad - based celeb category show... with lots of comedy thrown in...... so, different slightly... and rival channels.....

dhahi

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged

Koffee with Karan is for Star one.... also it is only a Film celebs based show... while what I remember of Movers n Shakers was that, it was more broad - based celeb category show... with lots of comedy thrown in...... so, different slightly... and rival channels.....

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index