Users

Frequent Posters

debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: anjali10

shubh shubh bolo, debu ðŸ˜¡
🤣

contest mein shubh hone ke liye bacha hi kya hain?

--Minks-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The longer he stays, more convinced I shall be regarding the show being scripted.....

He has been giving average performances, and I doubt that he has such a huge fan -base.... ðŸ˜• Who would be voting for him? and why? Except for the first dance, he has yet to give an awesome performance.... If people like Krushna n Yana can be eliminated, then why not him??

debayon thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: teacher25

The longer he stays, more convinced I shall be regarding the show being scripted.....

He has been giving average performances, and I doubt that he has such a huge fan -base.... ðŸ˜• Who would be voting for him? and why? Except for the first dance, he has yet to give an awesome performance.... If people like Krushna n Yana can be eliminated, then why not him??

Sony is contemplating of starting a new season of Movers and Shakers. But don't we have shows like Coffee with Karan already?
--Minks-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: debayon

Sony is contemplating of starting a new season of Movers and Shakers. But don't we have shows like Coffee with Karan already?

Koffee with Karan is for Star one.... also it is only a Film celebs based show... while what I remember of Movers n Shakers was that, it was more broad - based celeb category show... with lots of comedy thrown in...... so, different slightly... and rival channels.....
debayon thumbnail

Koffee with Karan is for Star one.... also it is only a Film celebs based show... while what I remember of Movers n Shakers was that, it was more broad - based celeb category show... with lots of comedy thrown in...... so, different slightly... and rival channels.....

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mz4J4rA3qas[/YOUTUBE]
-desigirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
lemme know if u find out
ive been wonderin the same since the very first week

its ridiculous
Anjaani_Dastaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
LOL i asked my source why on earth
that sun dried shekhar is still there

and that person replied with
"I HAVE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IDEA"

then i asked if people enjoy staring at his chest and that person laughed saying "probably its quite hot:" *sarcasm*
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
...as long as he keeps paying sony🤔...i joke i joke😛
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

seriously agree with you....there is NO WAY in hell that Ankita and Yana had less votes than him...I feel like this is some conspiracy now that Sony cooked up... *sigh* the ONE show that I was hoping that wouldnt be rigged and as always it shatters my hopes

I really find it hard to believe that Shekhar hasnt even been ONCE in the bottom 3😲 while dancers like Ankita, Yana and Krushna have been eliminated🤢 either everyone in India voting for JDJ is smoking some heavy crack or Sony is too damn stupid😡
Edited by Tani91 - 13 years ago