carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suk4

Originally posted by carisma2

43 views and no bolbo?

OK,OK, I'll bolbo!  omg ur bolbo is like ganti daadi bolboLOL
I must admit that cos i missed quite a few epis recently, i quite enjoyed today's.

There was no crying at the saxenas house,well done, omg i missed that part  though when prof and adarsh tasted komal's cooking and both had that 'who farted' look on their faces and i thought here we go, there's gonna be a fight, but no, so all in all, for them, that was ok.  heheheheheh, i havent had a chance to read ur ff, buh i will in the weekend. ur butt jokes crack me up!LOL
Kriya's bedroom scene was cute and much needed respite from the last few days.  I expected a quarrel over Krish's comment about P going to her maike, why not kesar, but thankfully he smoothed that over nicely. 
I'm glad P didn't push him too much on the job issue, poor thing, all those long hours playing cards does drain a man's energy, but not too much for a bit of
slap and tickle!LOLliar liar was written on his face.

I loved their expressions as they looked at each other when he said for her to concentrate on him. when he was getting caught he moved away - hehehe  Shame he was in such a rush to switch light off, would have liked to see a bit more action there, but never mind!
And poor Kesar, how KN told her he loved her after all, and then after she drank her milk, how he was mocking her, i felt so sorry for her.  I used to get annoyed with her over her submissive attitude, but seeing her in that state was awful.  To be told that you're gonna die at the hands of your husband who's always been vile, but to whom you've been so loyal is unthinkable.

The way he just left her there unconscious, presumably to get the 'boxa' ready was disgusting.  I hope he gets what he deserves.  (BTW, is it just me or is Jaswant looking really hot these days, must be the leather jacket!).no comment! heheheheh. he has 2 wives and not getting action. but a jacket to keep him warm. heheeheheh

Anyway, let's hope for some more good epis, we've got Komarsh's SR coming up, such as it is, and GD will finally speak.  They better do it properly, sometimes we expect something 'wow' and get 'pfff' instead.(I mean the whole track not the SR!)
after a year and their sr doesnt even look special. wot say?

kriya_sruthi Senior Member
kriya_sruthi
kriya_sruthi

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
i also bolbo now...Smile
some of the comments made me laugh... especially the baba/babu ones...Smile..
bt it was a much needed one... a cute one... like a breather...
after watching the episode, i sat thr actually feeling sorry for kesar n prayed tat i dont get a husband like tat... i mean wat a life she had.. n now knowing tat she will be killed by her husband... n to be told tat to the face... i cant imagine tat feeling... wat she wud be feeling...
i am going to miss kalpana very badly... she was awesome... n jaswant is doing a fabulous job... he does it sooo well tat i ACTUALLY HATE SHAKTI....!!
hope the action builds up to something worthwhile like the good old days... the days wen the CVs gave something tat actually stirred something in us...

Edited by kriya_sruthi - 19 January 2011 at 2:02pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Alwayshopefulsuk4carisma2

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Hey Carisma
Did you read the line "Huma ka ullu samjha hai ka"
I'm laughing so hard my eyes are tearing. Oo humra ullu ban jai teekh hai. Humo to khush ho jayengay. ROFL
I thought you were talking about me. Hum pareshan ho gaye ki sub jawan larkian chor hum ka baba mil raha tha.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suk4carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yummimommy

Hey Carisma
I'm laughing so hard my eyes are tearing. Oo humra ullu ban jai teekh hai. Humo to khush ho jayengay. ROFL
I thought you were talking about me. Hum pareshan ho gaye ki sub jawan larkian chor hum ka baba mil raha tha.
humma LOLLOLLOL omg - i just re-read it. omg omg am soooo funny! i miss spelt.
omg i cant stop laughing. so what if wer are in our thirties. baba is everybody's. hhehehheeh.

Akshay is my life, i love him, but i am a huge fan of arhaan, so its okay for us to share him amongst the younger generation.
but as long as the younger generation dont cum to share my akshay. - woh sirf  humra hai.
or else they will see the shaktia emerging from me. LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hussainramso

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by yummimommy

Hey Carisma

</div>humma LOLLOLLOLomg - i just re-read it. omg omg am soooo funny! i miss spelt.
<div>omg i cant stop laughing. so what if wer are in our thirties. baba is everybody's. hhehehheeh.

Akshay is my life, i love him, but i am a huge fan of arhaan, so its okay for us to share him amongst the younger generation.

but as long as the younger generation dont cum to share my akshay. - woh sirf humra hai.

or else they will see the shaktia emerging from me. LOLLOLLOL

I loved it ! Please don 't change it!

carisma2

suk4 IF-Rockerz
suk4
suk4

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged

43 views and no bolbo?

I must admit that cos i missed quite a few epis recently, i quite enjoyed today's.

There was no crying at the saxenas house,well done, omg i missed that part  though when prof and adarsh tasted komal's cooking and both had that 'who farted' look on their faces and i thought here we go, there's gonna be a fight, but no, so all in all, for them, that was ok.  heheheheheh, i havent had a chance to read ur ff, buh i will in the weekend. ur butt jokes crack me up!LOL
Kriya's bedroom scene was cute and much needed respite from the last few days.  I expected a quarrel over Krish's comment about P going to her maike, why not kesar, but thankfully he smoothed that over nicely. 
I'm glad P didn't push him too much on the job issue, poor thing, all those long hours playing cards does drain a man's energy, but not too much for a bit of

I loved their expressions as they looked at each other when he said for her to concentrate on him. when he was getting caught he moved away - hehehe  Shame he was in such a rush to switch light off, would have liked to see a bit more action there, but never mind!
And poor Kesar, how KN told her he loved her after all, and then after she drank her milk, how he was mocking her, i felt so sorry for her.  I used to get annoyed with her over her submissive attitude, but seeing her in that state was awful.  To be told that you're gonna die at the hands of your husband who's always been vile, but to whom you've been so loyal is unthinkable.

The way he just left her there unconscious, presumably to get the 'boxa' ready was disgusting.  I hope he gets what he deserves.  (BTW, is it just me or is Jaswant looking really hot these days, must be the leather jacket!).no comment! heheheheh. he has 2 wives and not getting action. but a jacket to keep him warm. heheeheheh

Anyway, let's hope for some more good epis, we've got Komarsh's SR coming up, such as it is, and GD will finally speak.  They better do it properly, sometimes we expect something 'wow' and get 'pfff' instead.(I mean the whole track not the SR!)

Well as we know the Saxes are skint, and though Adarsh is a naughty boy and fiddling bank customers he's too cheap to decorate the roof terrace for komal!  Krishu had his dad's money to liven up the roof for Pratigya, and what a night that was!Clap

They showed a clip on SBS and Komal was practically begging for it, the poor, misguided girl, does she not realise mummy and papa have to give their permission for them to 'make out'! 
They've just stopped sending the idiot to his room, God only knows what he spent all those hours doing in thereWinkWink

All in all, it won't be much, not that i particularly want to see much.  They've dragged it so much i sort of gave up and now i'm more concerned about kriya and ykw.

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriya_sruthi

i also bolbo now...Smile
some of the comments made me laugh... especially the baba/babu ones...Smile..
bt it was a much needed one... a cute one... like a breather...
after watching the episode, i sat thr actually feeling sorry for kesar n prayed tat i dont get a husband like tat... i mean wat a life she had.. n now knowing tat she will be killed by her husband... n to be told tat to the face... i cant imagine tat feeling... wat she wud be feeling...
i am going to miss kalpana very badly... she was awesome... n jaswant is doing a fabulous job... he does it sooo well tat i ACTUALLY HATE SHAKTI....!!
hope the action builds up to something worthwhile like the good old days... the days wen the CVs gave something tat actually stirred something in us...
as long as baba is in the show - something will always stir in us....LOLLOLLOL
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged

43 views and no bolbo?

Well as we know the Saxes are skint, and though Adarsh is a naughty boy and fiddling bank customers he's too cheap to decorate the roof terrace for komal!  Krishu had his dad's money to liven up the roof for Pratigya, and what a night that was!Clap

They showed a clip on SBS and Komal was practically begging for it, the poor, misguided girl, does she not realise mummy and papa have to give their permission for them to 'make out'! 
They've just stopped sending the idiot to his room, God only knows what he spent all those hours doing in thereWinkWink

All in all, it won't be much, not that i particularly want to see much.  They've dragged it so much i sort of gave up and now i'm more concerned about kriya and ykw.
komarsh relationship for me has frizzeled out ages ago - they shud have done their sr befor the adharsh mona relationship came out. it feels uncomfy for me - esp with naina lurking around.

Go to top