India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

FOOD FOR THOUGHT 19TH JAN

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Okay time for me to throw in my 2 pence on today's epi.

Imagine if one was to die... and the last thing they see is SHAKTIA! That would be torture.
Can you imagine - Kesar was so helpless, her life was coming to an end and she wasn't even able to make any sense of it, She was in no control - about what was going to happen to her.
That must be an awful feeling, all she knew was that she was left alone at this monsters (non)mercy.

Baba, more than anyone you are feeling the cold Beta!...AND tell your porkies to someone else, because Pratigya didn't believe you. NEITHER did we, because we all know what you were up to.
And employers are they scared to give you the job because they are scared of you? or scared at what you will do? SUB GALAT! LOL

Okay - Blooper time, Thakurs bedtime is Saxena's dinner time! I thought they were supposed to  be the well mannered ones with good habits? Sax u enjoyed the food? But your face looked like you just chewed on a wasp! LOL

Adharsh and Komal now exchanging lubb a lubb glances... Now that the pills have arrived and the CV's have given their Arshiwaad for you to have your 2 min SR.
BUT beware of the NAINA... who lurks outside your bedroom. Confused
Coz as soon as the director shouts cut, she will rush in - so please do not leave yourselves in a compramising situation/position.

Kesar - yaar how could you trust Shaktia? Why drink the milk? Maryada... Akhir kyun ? Kab tak?

Even the last parting words to poor Kalpana/ Kesar was - YOU ARE DARK SKINNED!.
No wonder the poor girl decided to leave. Embarrassed

Baba don't get too cosy - You have a grave to dig tonight and a body to save.
And Pratigya get out coz you are lying on Baba's side of the bed. Huma ka ullu samja hai kaa?.LOL

I watched Ganti Daadi's speech...... She is louder then the damn ganti, she sounds like a gantAA!

AND KALPANA WAS FAB! Girls .. when u say u faint over Arhaan, does it take you that long as it did Kesar?.... Kuch seekho uss sey! LOL

Chalo these were my thoughts for today, add yours

Dosa.

Edited by carisma2 - 19 January 2011 at 1:22pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

bharat152na9nasweet_bhankilighthousepierpheonix1b2011akku8910Pia9---Yemi---Minnie.suk4Pragati.ThussainramsoroseinbloomMitu_....Poojie....

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
43 views and no bolbo?
laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
ya carishma well written. Baba thinks BAbu will believe him nobody words on cold climate. waaa. I just cann;t believe still this kesar trust this shakti. tooo much. u well said GD speech is more powerful than the Gandi. hope this CV's do justice to her when she speaks. these days i don;t have any trust in this Cv's. gone are those days.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hussainramsocarisma2

---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
And Pratigya get out coz you are lying on Baba's side of the bed

that got me ROFL .............

its not the 1st time either. She did it previously in the scene where she refused to talk to him and he got fed up took his favorite blanky & pillow to the terrace and she ended up pleading with him to come back down to the room

i guess she did it sub-conciously knowing baba would want his spot back and if she is in it, then baba has no choice but to move closer BlushingLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lighthousepierPia9-BugsBunny-a_umaCrAzYREDhussainramso....Poojie....carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laks76

ya carishma well written. Baba thinks BAbu will believe him nobody words on cold climate. waaa. I just cann;t believe still this kesar trust this shakti. tooo much. u well said GD speech is more powerful than the Gandi. hope this CV's do justice to her when she speaks. these days i don;t have any trust in this Cv's. gone are those days.
well - i think a lot of action is happening now - luckily we are seeing a lot more of t and c again.
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yemi3006

And Pratigya get out coz you are lying on Baba's side of the bed

that got me ROFL .............

its not the 1st time either. She did it previously in the scene where she refused to talk to him and he got fed up took his favorite blanky & pillow to the terrace and she ended up pleading with him to come back down to the room

i guess she did it sub-conciously knowing baba would want his spot back and if she is in it, then baba has no choice but to move closer BlushingLOL
She knows he cannot sleep on another side - .... so this is a invitation to keep him awake at night. naughtee naughtee pratz. Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-BugsBunny----Yemi---CrAzYREDhussainramso

suk4 IF-Rockerz
suk4
suk4

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

43 views and no bolbo?

OK,OK, I'll bolbo!
I must admit that cos i missed quite a few epis recently, i quite enjoyed today's.

There was no crying at the saxenas house, though when prof and adarsh tasted komal's cooking and both had that 'who farted' look on their faces and i thought here we go, there's gonna be a fight, but no, so all in all, for them, that was ok. 
Kriya's bedroom scene was cute and much needed respite from the last few days.  I expected a quarrel over Krish's comment about P going to her maike, why not kesar, but thankfully he smoothed that over nicely. 
I'm glad P didn't push him too much on the job issue, poor thing, all those long hours playing cards does drain a man's energy, but not too much for a bit of
slap and tickle!LOL

I loved their expressions as they looked at each other when he said for her to concentrate on him.  Shame he was in such a rush to switch light off, would have liked to see a bit more action there, but never mind!
And poor Kesar, how KN told her he loved her after all, and then after she drank her milk, how he was mocking her, i felt so sorry for her.  I used to get annoyed with her over her submissive attitude, but seeing her in that state was awful.  To be told that you're gonna die at the hands of your husband who's always been vile, but to whom you've been so loyal is unthinkable.

The way he just left her there unconscious, presumably to get the 'boxa' ready was disgusting.  I hope he gets what he deserves.  (BTW, is it just me or is Jaswant looking really hot these days, must be the leather jacket!).

Anyway, let's hope for some more good epis, we've got Komarsh's SR coming up, such as it is, and GD will finally speak.  They better do it properly, sometimes we expect something 'wow' and get 'pfff' instead.(I mean the whole track not the SR!)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Havent seen the episode yet Carisma but I really cant wait to see Kalpana today. Everyone's praising her to no limit and I'm sure she's done an excellent job. I just pity Kesar so much, cant believe Shakti would criticise her darkness even as she dies. Thank God for the SBB segment showing us she will survive and send Shakti to jail. Otherwise I really would have stopped watching the show from today.

Btw, when did the sudden love develop between Komal and Adarsh? Ive been quite irregular in watching the show since few days, and suddenly am hearing news of their upcoming SR? When did Adarsh fall in love with Komal? Ive been reading the updates and they suggested nothing like this Confused

Go to top