Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
^^no not really..she had PI and AA...im not saying she deserves a nomination for those....but here since the entire industry has been nominated...its wierd they ignored just her.. Edited by smartie_pants - 13 years ago
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
but priyanka wasn't really any good in AA... was she...??   i think it was average at the box office, and performance wise too, average... correct me if i'm wrong... haven't seen the movie, so i can't say... just what i read here and there...!!

the only genre she could have been nominated in was romance, but was she any good...??   πŸ˜•

she'll have next year, though... with SKM...!!
^^yeh but Sonams nominated in romance??????? i mean comeon!!! i dunt think priyanka is a gr8 actor or anything....but if sonam can be nominated...then why take PC out...its kinda wierd...when ur nominating deepika and sonam...might aswell nominate priyanka πŸ˜†

ruky thts Pyaar impossible πŸ˜†

EDIT: since when are we anticipating "good work" to be nominated N...πŸ˜†regardless of PC doing good work or not....she technically should have been there coz shes an A lister...but shes not...surprisingly...and sonam and deepu are nominated..πŸ˜†
Edited by smartie_pants - 13 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: smartie_pants

^^yeh but Sonams nominated in romance??????? i mean comeon!!! i dunt think priyanka is a gr8 actor or anything....but if sonam can be nominated...then why take PC out...its kinda wierd...when ur nominating deepika and sonam...might aswell nominate priyanka πŸ˜†

ruky thts Pyaar impossible πŸ˜†

Oh yh Pyaar Impossible πŸ˜†

Why is Sonam nominated anyway? I dont get it, she was alright in IHLS but not a nominating performance
Originally posted by: smartie_pants

^^yeh but Sonams nominated in romance??????? i mean comeon!!! i dunt think priyanka is a gr8 actor or anything....but if sonam can be nominated...then why take PC out...its kinda wierd...

you corrected your username!!

and it's really strange that PC has been given the cold shoulder, but next year she definitely will be the one battling for the awards along with the occasional Vidya
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Because IHLS was a hit. And feel free to disagree but I don't think most critics bashed sonam because she was new and her performance wasn't that bad either. And PC in AA was OTT both in PI and AA. Some critics didn't like her performance. Rajeev masand said she was really artificial in AA and annoying. Which I totally agree with him. Considering she is a good actor, she was really bad this year.
yeh i dunt think "good work" has been nominated here...more like "stay in the headlines and create hype" work....

but tht still dosent explain sunil shetty!!! πŸ€”πŸ˜•πŸ€£
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: lensahunte08

Because IHLS was a hit. And feel free to disagree but I don't think most critics bashed sonam because she was new and her performance wasn't that bad either. And PC in AA was OTT both in PI and AA. Some critics didn't like her performance. Rajeev masand said she was really artificial in AA and annoying. Which I totally agree with him. Considering she is a good actor, she was really bad this year.

She was...PI was 🀒 and AAπŸ₯± it was a bit boring it was ok could have been better PC was alright but I understand why they didnt nominate her

tht makes sense...all the hits have been nominated...

but sonam..well anupama and masand didnt review IHLS so we never know how good or bad her reviews can be...barring TA...pretty much everyone else critisised her acting in the muvie...πŸ˜†
so i thought they would nominate pc aswell..coz they are nominating all A listers...kat, deepu, sonam, kajol, bebo, kangana, vidya.....shes the only current actor left out...
Edited by smartie_pants - 13 years ago

ditto!😊esp. to the bold one.