Future Track (Page 2)

savan_fan Senior Member
savan_fan
savan_fan

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savan_fan

Originally posted by atikna

Originally posted by ktms

Shravan get in to romantic mood when they both are surrounded by people. When left alone they fight LOL

exactly, and i wonder why is that
whenever they are alone all they do is fight and which ends like

i am not talking to you
i am also not talking to you

and i am like

guys don't talk make loveWink

for the simple reason that, this is an indian  prime time show wherein they will only make a big farce of kissing and making love...but will actually not show it..Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

momma1128

anasuya43 IF-Sizzlerz
anasuya43
anasuya43

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
That is the only the best solution at present.LOLLOL
LOL
maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Oh GOD...... help Saavan plz.. 

probably they must or sld receive an ESP(extra sensory perception) ,abt  their suhag raat, from this forum directly..Wink

Only then things will happenLOL

shilparoxx

sangeeta9 Goldie
sangeeta9
sangeeta9

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
everyone knows that they wont show saavan kissing. we can atleast feel happy that they have moved ahead in their relationship. they still are on zero line. what i feel is, if they can show navel kissing and gazebo romance in a prime time tv show, why cant they show this?

shilparoxx

atikna IF-Dazzler
atikna
atikna

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sangeeta9

everyone knows that they wont show saavan kissing. we can atleast feel happy that they have moved ahead in their relationship. they still are on zero line. what i feel is, if they can show navel kissing and gazebo romance in a prime time tv show, why cant they show this?

lol GEETU
mouth to mouth kiss .........

the indian television sensor board will faint while watchingWink
sangeeta9 Goldie
sangeeta9
sangeeta9

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by atikna

lol GEETU
mouth to mouth kiss .........

the indian television sensor board will faint while watchingWink
thats what i am saying.. they wont faint when they watch navel kiss.. Ouch and they are bothered about lip lock.. of course i don't want to watch that, i am just wondering about the mentality of people
savan_fan Senior Member
savan_fan
savan_fan

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged

this is wot i had quoted in another thread, indian primetime is still stuck in that Neanderthal age, wherein they will only show the back heads of two people doing something and the rest is left to  our imagination..i mean guys (m talkin abt the c'v's here) get moving with time, if indian movies have adopted the kissing concept its high time they do the same in primetime, if we can sit throughout the  kissing scene  in theaters without squirming, i guess we can just abt stand atleast a peck on lips for sure at home... i mean even children nowadays know where babies come from...Wink 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kchitra77shilparoxx

kchitra77 Goldie
kchitra77
kchitra77

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
very well said Priya....Bollywood movies nowadays r showing more skin than the Hollywood movies....it even borders sometimes on vulgar.....the censor board allows all these but a little peck on the lips in a serial is blown bigger. Every household in India has all the channels ...the english ones too n we along with children sit n watch so they do see the lip to lip scenes...so it is not a big deal....nowadays children r more smarter.

shilparoxx

Go to top