kasrana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Jija is praisin god and his leela...and he is happy for whatever happened.   Malini comes and tells him off and jija says well done sasuma...what a brain u have...WOW!!!    Malini tells him off and says u r dancing here and my daughter is injured.   and she continues taunting jija.    Jija says nothing will happen to kamya...malini says dont make me feel guilty anymore...and the servants of the house comes and says we are leaving...and jija says where...and they says we are leaving work...and servants taunt malini and malini gets mad and she taunts the servants back.   and sacres them that she will put them behind bars are well...and servants gets scared and go back to work.   Jija praises her again for stopping the servants.   and then malini leaves.   Cops pushes vishal in the cell and he is beaten madly...cops say when u can hit ur DIL badly why cant we hit u.   Bhaghats are taunting their luck.  Dr. bhaghat says since kamya came in house...our house has been destroyed.. I am worried about geeta...god knows where she will be.  Raghu comes with geeta in front of police station and gives money to cop and cop leaves...Geeta hiding face with veil...she goes to raghu and they both go inside.   She see her dad and her dad sees her....they all cry...and geeta sees vishal has been hit badly.   and she starts crying...all have emotional moment.   Dr. Bhaghat tells her to go from here....they all talk about its not geeta's fault and she should not worry and she says i will get u all out of here...and they tell her to be quiet.   and all are crying.   He says take geeta to our mami..and there will be no danger...and geeta says no...and then she leaves...and then she sees her pic as a wanted person on the wall.   and cop saying any info on geeta bhaghat and another cop says not yet but we will find out soon.   and then cops talks about 498A article...and how difficult it is to come out of jail.   Dr. Bhaghat tells raghu it is dangerous for geeta to stay here so get her to her mami's house....and raghu says she should fight against injustice...and geeta should do this...and Dr. Bhaghta says but she is very simple...and raghu says ok.   And he tells him lawyer's name his frined and tell him the situation ...he will help.   They appreciate raghu's help and raghu leaves.   He comes out to the jeep and says dont know why these ppl are going thru all this and then he realizes where is geeta.   Geeta is walking around and thinking about cops talk about article 498A and how difficult it is to get out.   

Geeta calls rahul and tells him to help family...and rahul says that family is dead for me now.   as they hit kamya so much when i wasnt present.   and geeta says i wasnt home..as i was at the station to look for u.   Rahul says stop crying as things are not going to change...and he says stop calling me brother...ur bro is dead for u.   

Malini is trying to wake kamya up and kamya moving a little bit and she gives her water with spoon.   malini is trying to wake kamya again but she is unconsicious...and malini crying...door bell rings and they wonder who it is and jija and malini go...they open the door and it is GEETA crying.   

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
geeta yaar stop crying and fight for your family against these devils. thanks for the update.
shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
thanks
i agree all she is doing is crying....
kasrana thumbnail
ur welcome guys...I too want to see her become bold now and fight aginst the evil ones!!!!
ramonam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thx 4 the update...hope ur son is feeling better
kasrana thumbnail
Yes thank you ...he is much better now.  I have another appt in two weeks time to recheck him.  He had an ear infection.