Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Consolation - All Is Well :).... (Page 2)

shanakrocks1 Senior Member
shanakrocks1
shanakrocks1

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
karan/shaan singing today ....n as per swapnaji's tweet.....hua hai man bawara....shooting this week...so will see concert sat or nxt week.....rahul defeated for sure n shaan becoming successful gavaiya.....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarkrockThe_May_Rose

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by The_May_Rose

Originally posted by saaaz

Originally posted by togepe30

Main point -

We all dont have BRAINS left anymore...We have spent it all !! So no more thinking on our parts !!! So we can tolerate anything...(as per CV's)

ROFL

Oh my god....thats exactly what the true CONSOLATION is.......ROFL

LOLThanks for the correct spelling SaazROFL......

Haila,,,what spelling re May,...I did'nt get that!!! Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarThe_May_Rose

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
@Saaz - The spelling of ' Consolation ' Smile.....I spelt it as ' Consilation  ' Embarrassed

Edited by The_May_Rose - 19 January 2011 at 1:49pm

iluvmanarsaaaz

-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged

@Saaz - The spelling of ' Consolation ' Smile.....I spelt it as ' Consilation  ' Embarrassed

May what is in a spelling.. lets spell it Constellation and hope the stars aline right so all will be really well! LOLLOLLOL

I like your list and agree May!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanartofeeeesdestinylove.Dilwale.The_May_Rose

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Veena-

May what is in a spelling.. lets spell it Constellation and hope the stars aline right so all will be really well! LOLLOLLOL

I like your list and agree May!

Yes Veena, here's hoping Smile....

saaaz-Veena-

garfield1209 Goldie
garfield1209
garfield1209

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged

A poet once said ' Dill ko behlane ke liyeh, ye kayal bhi aacha hai....' Or something to that affect.....So that is what I am doing while the story unfolds.....Looking on the bright side....And yes it's another listLOL.....Kya karoEmbarrassed.....LOL

Ducks & Khushboo track is overParty.... ShaNak love eachother soo much!Heart.... Shaan said he would never leave Khanak and never let her leaveDay Dreaming.... Swapna Ji has comfirmed in the Star One article, that Sunny will bring ShaNak closerThumbs Up.... YashAran have fantastic chemistry and screen presenceStar.... Sunny is best when he is with SamSmile....
  1. Rahul is behaving in such an evil way, he has to failStern Smile....

Feel free to list anymoreSmile

Sirf fail May ,Rahul's todays dialogues were of one knowingly hurting innocent.He says sorry to Duck,Khanak and Sam ..So he should not only fail but face consequences of his action .Stern Smile

Its only 3 days to concert ..*sigh!* ..whatever is the plan wud be done by then..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prithvi_veeriluvmanardestinylovekrock

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya1209

A poet once said ' Dill ko behlane ke liyeh, ye kayal bhi aacha hai....' Or something to that affect.....So that is what I am doing while the story unfolds.....Looking on the bright side....And yes it's another listLOL.....Kya karoEmbarrassed.....LOL

Ducks & Khushboo track is overParty.... ShaNak love eachother soo much!Heart.... Shaan said he would never leave Khanak and never let her leaveDay Dreaming.... Swapna Ji has comfirmed in the Star One article, that Sunny will bring ShaNak closerThumbs Up.... YashAran have fantastic chemistry and screen presenceStar.... Sunny is best when he is with SamSmile....
  1. Rahul is behaving in such an evil way, he has to failStern Smile....

Feel free to list anymoreSmile

Sirf fail May ,Rahul's todays dialogues were of one knowingly hurting innocent.He says sorry to Duck,Khanak and Sam ..So he should not only fail but face consequences of his action .Stern Smile

Its only 3 days to concert ..*sigh!* ..whatever is the plan wud be done by then..

Hi Priya....Since I am looking on the bright side, I have reserved my stronger feeling on Rahul's behaviour at presentStern Smile....Oh and he will suffer....But I am more concerned about ShaNak getting through this right now.....And they have proved that they can get through this....It may hurt at times, but they can get through it together....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prithvi_veergarfield1209iluvmanardestinylove

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
May great topic, yes I agree it's nice to see them close and watching out for each other, I don't like the precap as Sam suggested Sunny to drop Khanak. Rahul will instigate Shantanu but of course in the end Khanak and Shantanu will stay together no matter what. Also how Khanak was jealous when Sam came along, now Shantanu will be upset whenever Sunny is around Khank

iluvmanarkrock

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index