Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Thendral Wednesday 19/1/11 Update (Page 2)

mini_00 Goldie
mini_00
mini_00

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged

Thanks sweety for the wonderful update.Tongue

Kanagu was just purely disappointing today.I know that he truly loves deepa and all but writing a letter in blood is just creepy and shows that you are too extreme in the love.Kanagu being with ta for such a long time,didnt you learn how to be romantic from our hero?Compared to kanagu now, i though prabhakar was more bold in expressing her love,even though it turned out to be a joke.But i also feel sad for kanagu as he is so deeply in love with deepa.

Loved ta's expression when he gave a disgusted look and opened the letter.LOLDeepa gave a very practical and responsible answer to ta.I think that when ta explains her situation to kanagu,he will get angry over it.

And aiyoo there goes the bujima sentiment again.The whole family was crying...I think that anad will get trapped in this dangerous web of criminals with viswa and ganja gang.I am wondering if viswa might use anand as a device to revenge against t&t when listening to mohan.

Edited by mini_00 - 20 January 2011 at 6:14am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaShemmoKowsiNixkieSweetyGreen

Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Thanks SG.

I just thought of peeping into say kanagus proposal was disgusting..EWWWDead but poor guy, he is madly in love and doesnt know how to express it. Earlier on Charu had thrown a curse TnT will fight due to Deepa, maybe this love matter can be that issueErmm Tamil may tell the truth to Kanagu or not coz he doesnt want to break his friends heart while Thuls may not like Kanagu etc. Anand also had said very soon Tamil will ditch them too nu...so Kanagu may feel his friend didnt step up for him and his loveStern Smile

Too bad as Kanagu was a sensible guy out of the friendgang until he fall in love and love make ppl change for the better and worseLOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaautumnsconcertoRanu.mini_00Pearl.ShemmoNixkieKowsiSweetyGreen

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Thanks sweety for the update..
Is thulasi angry abt kanagu's love on deepa or his way of proposal....i think its both.....
Is kanagu too gg to turn against T and T....oops anand can easily brainwash him and take revenge.....kanagu was once smart enough to tell that anand was playing with ta during valparai issues.....but now will his love close his eyes.....
The way TA handled was awesome...a straight shooter......and the way deepa took it and her reply was also too good.....

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaPearl.ShemmoKowsiNixkieSweetyGreen

Theiva Senior Member
Theiva
Theiva

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Thanks Sweety for the updates!

Kanagu's way of proposal was yuck! Love should have been the result, not vomit but Kanagu bought it himself. A love letter with blood won't impress any girl, instead she might think that they boy has become mental. Luckily Deepa did not think anything like that.

Ok, another villain is going to be added to T&T's loooong villain list, just very happy about it. Ouch
Like you Shubba Akka told, love is going to make him blind and he won't think that TA does it for good if he does not help him.

Sometimes in the future, Deepa may accept Prabha because of her family and father, and there we go, another psycho villain Kanagu, but i hope he does not turn into one like Charu. Confused

I just pitied TA yesterday for his embarrassing situation coz of his friends, earlier it was Aanaandh and now Kanagu, poor guy won't want to hurt Kanagu's heart, but exactly that is going to turn against him. Ouch

TA, at times should be selfish and think for him and Thulasi only. Forget those love stories, go and find a job, i will salute you for that! Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

autumnsconcertoPearl.ShemmoKowsiNixkieSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Frends one question related to the scene today..

will blood stink so much from a covered paper??
which will cause vomitting severely..

is tat logical or illogically saying tat Deepa hates Kanagu...

And indha kanja party paartha bayama irukku sorry comedy-a irrukku..LOL

mini_00 Goldie
mini_00
mini_00

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SweetyGreen

Frends one question related to the scene today..

will blood stink so much from a covered paper??
which will cause vomitting severely..

is tat logical or illogically saying tat Deepa hates Kanagu...

I guess that kanagu wrote the letter maybe a few days ago hesitating to give it to deepa?Then the blood will definitely stink right?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mini_00

I guess that kanagu wrote the letter maybe a few days ago hesitating to give it to deepa?Then the blood will definitely stink right?

yes its a good logic dear.. and as its shown tat Deepa vomiting was like she hates Kanagu.. so sad na...Cry

mini_00

Rishi87 Goldie
Rishi87
Rishi87

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
thanks for the wonderful update sweety

SweetyGreen

Go to top