Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks sweety for the update..
Is thulasi angry abt kanagu's love on deepa or his way of proposal....i think its both.....
Is kanagu too gg to turn against T and T....oops anand can easily brainwash him and take revenge.....kanagu was once smart enough to tell that anand was playing with ta during valparai issues.....but now will his love close his eyes.....
The way TA handled was awesome...a straight shooter......and the way deepa took it and her reply was also too good.....
Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Sweety for the updates!

Kanagu's way of proposal was yuck! Love should have been the result, not vomit but Kanagu bought it himself. A love letter with blood won't impress any girl, instead she might think that they boy has become mental. Luckily Deepa did not think anything like that.

Ok, another villain is going to be added to T&T's loooong villain list, just very happy about it. 
Like you Shubba Akka told, love is going to make him blind and he won't think that TA does it for good if he does not help him.

Sometimes in the future, Deepa may accept Prabha because of her family and father, and there we go, another psycho villain Kanagu, but i hope he does not turn into one like Charu. ðŸ˜•

I just pitied TA yesterday for his embarrassing situation coz of his friends, earlier it was Aanaandh and now Kanagu, poor guy won't want to hurt Kanagu's heart, but exactly that is going to turn against him. 

TA, at times should be selfish and think for him and Thulasi only. Forget those love stories, go and find a job, i will salute you for that! ðŸ˜‰

SweetyGreen thumbnail
Frends one question related to the scene today..

will blood stink so much from a covered paper??
which will cause vomitting severely..

is tat logical or illogically saying tat Deepa hates Kanagu...

And indha kanja party paartha bayama irukku sorry comedy-a irrukku..😆

mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SweetyGreen

Frends one question related to the scene today..

will blood stink so much from a covered paper??
which will cause vomitting severely..

is tat logical or illogically saying tat Deepa hates Kanagu...

I guess that kanagu wrote the letter maybe a few days ago hesitating to give it to deepa?Then the blood will definitely stink right?
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Originally posted by: mini_00

I guess that kanagu wrote the letter maybe a few days ago hesitating to give it to deepa?Then the blood will definitely stink right?

yes its a good logic dear.. and as its shown tat Deepa vomiting was like she hates Kanagu.. so sad na...😭
Rishi87 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the wonderful update sweety
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Thank u so much my dear IF frends and members for liking my first long update of Thendral episode..🤗😃