India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

blamers!!!!!!! (Page 4)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Bani did I ever say his character can be called good I am saying him more negative even more than his parents and I never said all students tured out to be evil but I am saying many with this past do turn out and have tendency to turn out but I am his parents are equally to be blamed.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Bani did I ever say his character can be called good I am saying him more negative even more than his parents and I never said all students tured out to be evil but I am saying many with this past do turn out and have tendency to turn out but I am his parents are equally to be blamed.

I felt when you are saying he is doing not good, but at the same time, I felt you were trying to justify his actions. Sorry, I misread you.

His parents are bad, but at least till now, I felt that they had loved him genuinely and they probably are not aware of his stalking habit. His parents have unknowingly done a favour to him by sending him away, and that he was never directly brainwashed by them from his childhood. And now he comes back after so many years, with full scheme and plan to destroy Sid. This guy might have a troubled childhood, but has a criminal brain.

No Nivedita, No Sid not anyone can change him. He himself has to change on his own, by awakening of his conscience and by realising his mistake. If he can do that, then only he can reverse his direction. His self-realisation is needed to turn him positiive.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akhilhamittusingh

peacefulblossom Senior Member
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sirjee

Originally posted by peacefulblossom

Lol thats ok hahahaha... tbh I'm not a girly girl.... I like more boy stuff hahaha

Never watched much indian dramas until recently my mum, sister in law brain washed me haha
dats nyc....dat dey brought u to real world...meanz to gals world...hahahah

LOL.... Girls world.. indeed... still got a long way to go hahaha

Tbh before I used to sit with my mum and sister-in-law and would roll my eyes at the story.

Same mother-in-law and bride killing eachother... people getting married millions of times...

This story interest me Big smile
sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged

Tbh before I used to sit with my mum and sister-in-law and would roll my eyes at the story.

Same mother-in-law and bride killing eachother... people getting married millions of times...

ppl gettin killed n den gettin alive...n havin plastic surgery..iz ekta kapoor's world...hahahahhahaha....n vamps...steal all da money n property of main lead...n make dem lyk in chawllll...hahahahhahah...but still ppl watch her shows...hahahhahah....
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

ppl gettin killed n den gettin alive...n havin plastic surgery..iz ekta kapoor's world...hahahahhahaha....n vamps...steal all da money n property of main lead...n make dem lyk in chawllll...hahahahhahah...but still ppl watch her shows...hahahhahah....

Lol havent seen the plastic surgery part must have been too busy rolling my eyes hahahahaha

I first started watching Tere Liye which is Ekta Kapoors story... thought it looked good (and the Bengali base) liked the song

And then she started with getting the lead married to the villian and I started to roll my eyes again and then found this story haha 

Edited by peacefulblossom - 20 January 2011 at 12:50pm
sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

Lol havent seen the plastic surgery part must have been too busy rolling my eyes hahahahaha

I first started watching Tere Liye which is Ekta Kapoors story... thought it looked good (and the Bengali base) liked the song

And then she started with getting the lead married to the villian and I started to roll my eyes again and then found this story haha 
actually diz storu iz of rajan shahi...soo its different...but ekta has same stories....n i m really tried of her same stories...buit she came up wid one vampire story...made on twilight track...soo luv it...but still it has sooooo many bloopers...dat anyone can figure out dem easily...hahahahhah
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged

actually diz storu iz of rajan shahi...soo its different...but ekta has same stories....n i m really tried of her same stories...buit she came up wid one vampire story...made on twilight track...soo luv it...but still it has sooooo many bloopers...dat anyone can figure out dem easily...hahahahhah

Ahhh Dont really know the director and producers of Indian television.. Lets hope for the best. Or I'll go back to English and American tv. Hehe

I saw the trailer for the vampire story...and I burst out laughing lol.... Indian version of twilight hehe and the car scene. I gave it a try cause I'mcrazy about vampire stuff... but the acting was painful (no offence if you like the actors). I guess they are beginners and will get better in time. And I'm probably not used to Indian acting.

I do sometimes watch clips on youtube to see how the story is going... have they got together yet?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Poojaa_P

Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged

Ahhh Dont really know the director and producers of Indian television.. Lets hope for the best. Or I'll go back to English and American tv. Hehe

I saw the trailer for the vampire story...and I burst out laughing lol.... Indian version of twilight hehe and the car scene. I gave it a try cause I'mcrazy about vampire stuff... but the acting was painful (no offence if you like the actors). I guess they are beginners and will get better in time. And I'm probably not used to Indian acting.

I do sometimes watch clips on youtube to see how the story is going... have they got together yet?

omg! i have to so agree with you! (btw sorry for interrupting the conversation between you and sirjee)
but yes i feel that i need to go back to my English Tv soaps, good times watching those! Hugbecuase all these indian drama is getting a little bore these days! too long and they stretch it to the max and twist it so that our brains are all puzzled with confusion!! 

I know right, i watched the first couple of episodes and i watch it sometimes to see what's going on but damn it's just not that interesting ..too much of indian side to it. lol It's just been agess and the truth is still not out!! i guess the producers don't know what twist to bring after the truth is revealed because i'm sure they'll take forever to make these two leads to be a couple!! lol 

Edited by Poojiebbz - 22 January 2011 at 11:46am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index