Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

blamers!!!!!!! (Page 3)

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged

@Rach,

If you have read my comments before and also all from this morning, you will see that I have supported Viren only.I sympathesised with him, and this is not the first time. From the last two months, I have been saying that the stalker is actually targetting Sid and NIVI is just a means to do that. It was my guess from the situations that Viren would be the stalker and all who have watched this show with a story cap on and a neutral mind, have understood to be the stalker long timeback. Do you remember three months back, I opened a topic "do we have some neutral viewers?" My intention was not to hurt anyone, but to discuss this show with people, who watch the show as per the story track. I have repeatedly said that this stalking is due to some childhood craving. I have also said NIVI would not leave Viren, and Sid would never abandon Divya. But the outcome or the fate of the relationships, depends on what Viren's motif is: is he doing a punishable sin or a forgivable mistake?

I understand Viren's pain, so do I Sid's, as well as Nivi's. I sympathesised with Sid before and now I do with Viren. So I hold the same opinion for every character, I judge each character with same value and weigh scale. I udnerstand Viren has a pain, and I only have said this before, that he has something against Sid and he is insecure.

We all pass through childhood traumas, even some young girls are brutally raped, or I have heard of tremendous child abuse.  He is a grown up person now, in these two months, not a single incident of his split personality or mental disbalance is shown. Rather today's episode prove that he is scheming and planning in full sense, its like a "junoon" for him, he is pretending to be good in front of Nivi and Sid, and at the back harming them? do you really think any justification in terms of childhood misbehaviour of Sid against him can cover up his actions?

It depends on how we want to see this? if we follow the same guidelines to analyse all characters? or we are biased in our analysis.
we can be hopeful of Viren, with the hope that he realises that what he is doing is not the right way to get back at people. Backstabbing itself is a bad option. If he is not happy with Sid, just say in front. Declare to the family, that he does not like this partial treatment? but he needs to walk in the positive direction for that, not follow scheme and plots.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akhilhamittusinghdiyaloveskinny

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkip

It depends on how we want to see this? if we follow the same guidelines to analyse all characters? or we are biased in our analysis.
we can be hopeful of Viren, with the hope that he realises that what he is doing is not the right way to get back at people. Backstabbing itself is a bad option. If he is not happy with Sid, just say in front. Declare to the family, that he does not like this partial treatment? but he needs to walk in the positive direction for that, not follow scheme and plots.

Can't blame him too much for the backstabbing and scheming....it seems to be in his genes:)
[/QUOTE]
Bani I am not justifying him but I am just saying to do positive things you should have some positive directors and his parents itself are evil and directionless how could they give him diretions. To me his all actions are evil and punishable but I think he was alone and no one was there to tell him about relations and what things he should do to get love. I am telling mostly in these cases most of child tends to move in wrong directions and become evil and RS have took the example of one of those kids. Though there are many who learns and become good person but many who become evil. In this I am saying we can't just blame Viren it's mainly fault of JAAL and  Yd and little of BS too

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mittusingh

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by peacefulblossom

Lol I guess its your kitchen? heheh

I used to work part time for a bakery making sandwiches... the guy I used to work for got worried at first on the amount of cuts I get lol.... then got used to clumsy me and throwing knifes and cutting myself...  He started laughing at me. lol
n after readin ur comment it seems as if u r a guy..
peacefulblossom Senior Member
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sirjee

I used to work part time for a bakery making sandwiches... the guy I used to work for got worried at first on the amount of cuts I get lol.... then got used to clumsy me and throwing knifes and cutting myself...  He started laughing at me. lol
Dead A guy with peacefulblosson Id Dead

Nope Im a girl :DSmile
sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:35pm | IP Logged

sorryyyyy....LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL...i m very bad in guessin genders...hahahahhahah....sorrrryyyyyy...Wink
peacefulblossom Senior Member
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:44pm | IP Logged

sorryyyyy....LOL...i m very bad in guessin genders...hahahahhahah....sorrrryyyyyy...Wink

Lol thats ok hahahaha... tbh I'm not a girly girl.... I like more boy stuff hahaha

Never watched much indian dramas until recently my mum, sister in law brain washed me haha
sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:46pm | IP Logged

Lol thats ok hahahaha... tbh I'm not a girly girl.... I like more boy stuff hahaha

Never watched much indian dramas until recently my mum, sister in law brain washed me haha
dats nyc....dat dey brought u to real world...meanz to gals world...hahahah

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by pinkip

Can't blame him too much for the backstabbing and scheming....it seems to be in his genes:)
Bani I am not justifying him but I am just saying to do positive things you should have some positive directors and his parents itself are evil and directionless how could they give him diretions. To me his all actions are evil and punishable but I think he was alone and no one was there to tell him about relations and what things he should do to get love. I am telling mostly in these cases most of child tends to move in wrong directions and become evil and RS have took the example of one of those kids. Though there are many who learns and become good person but many who become evil. In this I am saying we can't just blame Viren it's mainly fault of JAAL and  Yd and little of BS too
[/QUOTE]
do u think all the children who land up in the good boarding schools, come out with criminal brains.
there is no justification for any wrong deed, whoever does that. A person;s inherent tendency after dong anything wrong is to pass the blame or find an excuse. Did you see his cool brain planning? Even his parents seem to be unaware of all these. He is brought up in a boarding school, not in an orphanage, which at least ensures one attains good morality. Had he been brought by JW and CC directly, he would have been bad. Like Divya, she is brought up by selfish HL, so there is a reason that she attained all selfish qualities.

anyways, I dont think I'll be able to justify what Viren is doing. If out of hatred, he had slapped Sid or fought with him in front, I'ld have been happier. But after watching the episode, all I can see is he is a cool brain schemer, and I can only hope he realises his own fault. His character can never be called good. He is just negative, there is no justification for a person who schemes to trap an innocent. This is what is called cowardice.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akhilhaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index