India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

blamers!!!!!!! (Page 2)

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
In order to get love and respect, something needs to be offered from your own side also. If Viren, had spent quality time with Dadaji, had been on his own, taken interest in family matters and have been responsible, no one could label him childish.

Siddharth and Vandana had been very true to the family, at thick and thin. Noone hates Viren, only feels he is childish. DS even took pride when Sid told how Viren could make up for the loss. And even congratulated Nivi for making him responsible. To get good rewards, one needs to do some sincere efforts from ones side.

Instead of blaming and scheming and planning, if he has spent his time, truly loving Nivi and being a responsible son of the family, things would have been much better for him as well as his parents.

Sid's mother is left anf right abused by YD, dd she or Sid start scheming?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MonuKaKinshuksirjee

MonuKaKinshuk Senior Member
MonuKaKinshuk
MonuKaKinshuk

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
this is also true!!!!!!!but kya kare out pysco is like that!!!!!!!wierd ways of approaching!!!!!!!!!
sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by peacefulblossom

Originally posted by sirjee

Originally posted by COOLGIRLLAVANYA

do you guys think he had some love failure !!!!!!! he has unpredictable suiciding tendencies!!!!!!!!he is just living for nivi and her love!!!!!!!

Possibly!

But I think his suicidal past...seems to be attention seeking.

I mean most people that cut their wrist are attention seeking. 
There was several cuts if I remember correctly.... if you want to kill yourself by cutting your wrist is really hard to get it wrong, really. Cut at the top where you see your vains, one deep cut your a goner haha

Several not so deep cuts.... attention seeking.. 

Or it could be from the saving Nivi part... same hand?
dear how many tym u attempted it...hahhaahhha

LOL..... I havent tired yet ....hehehe

Virens evil Dead Maybe I should try now hahaha...

Too much medical reading as you can see...

I dont even need to try cutting myself :S I'm no clumsy I have scars already Dead (me attempting to cook....) hahaha
Mum kicks me out of the kitchen haha
diz week even i cutted my finger...n 4 me kitchen...noone throws me out...i can throw anyone out...hahahha
peacefulblossom Senior Member
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

In order to get love and respect, something needs to be offered from your own side also. If Viren, had spent quality time with Dadaji, had been on his own, taken interest in family matters and have been responsible, no one could label him childish.

Siddharth and Vandana had been very true to the family, at thick and thin. Noone hates Viren, only feels he is childish. DS even took pride when Sid told how Viren could make up for the loss. And even congratulated Nivi for making him responsible. To get good rewards, one needs to do some sincere efforts from ones side.

Instead of blaming and scheming and planning, if he has spent his time, truly loving Nivi and being a responsible son of the family, things would have been much better for him as well as his parents.

Totally agree...

They better have a good reason for destroying his character... or they wasted a good character for no reason. Unless they are planning to kill him off Dead

Edited by peacefulblossom - 19 January 2011 at 3:04pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omshanti1111

peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by COOLGIRLLAVANYA

do you guys think he had some love failure !!!!!!! he has unpredictable suiciding tendencies!!!!!!!!he is just living for nivi and her love!!!!!!!

Possibly!

But I think his suicidal past...seems to be attention seeking.

I mean most people that cut their wrist are attention seeking. 
There was several cuts if I remember correctly.... if you want to kill yourself by cutting your wrist is really hard to get it wrong, really. Cut at the top where you see your vains, one deep cut your a goner haha

Several not so deep cuts.... attention seeking.. 

Or it could be from the saving Nivi part... same hand?
dear how many tym u attempted it...hahhaahhha

LOL..... I havent tired yet ....hehehe

Virens evil Dead Maybe I should try now hahaha...

Too much medical reading as you can see...

I dont even need to try cutting myself :S I'm no clumsy I have scars already Dead (me attempting to cook....) hahaha
Mum kicks me out of the kitchen haha
diz week even i cutted my finger...n 4 me kitchen...noone throws me out...i can throw anyone out...hahahha

Lol I guess its your kitchen? heheh

I used to work part time for a bakery making sandwiches... the guy I used to work for got worried at first on the amount of cuts I get lol.... then got used to clumsy me and throwing knifes and cutting myself...  He started laughing at me. lol
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged

Totally agree...

They better have a good reason for destroying his character... or they wasted a good character for no reason. Unless they are planning to kill him off Dead
Viren's character could have gone any direction. And it was written such. otherwise, how some viewers could guess that he is the stalker and the reason of his stalking.
Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged

Bani think in a way Viren was all alone no one was there to show him right path and the hatred might be going on from childhood. Vandana was insulted after marriege and was grown up and Sid always had VD and BS to show him right path. Though I believe whatever Viren is doing is very wrong but if we read a child psychology these things affects there mind very badly and turn them negative and brutal to the extent also knowing JAAL as parents who do love their son but never have time to understand his feeling and concerns. So comparing VD and Sid with Viren is wrong. Nivi always had NT dadi and her upbringing but Viren was brought up alone and also consider he was not allowed to come home even in holidays. Though BS and Yd may have loved him they never got chance to show him to tell him yes we do love you and you are not wrong. We can't say he is completely wrong but yes we did expected lot from him so we felt bad. Knowing Sid may be due to Sid's small unintentional mistake Viren was blamed that's why he said tab main tamasha dekhunga made Viren hate Sid more than anything. Just guessing anyways anything can happen

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mittusinghsirjee

peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged

Totally agree...

Viren's character could have gone any direction. And it was written such. otherwise, how some viewers could guess that he is the stalker and the reason of his stalking.

Yup there was always a element of mystery with his character. But I've only been following for less then a week... so probably dont know the details. Just watched random clips and read stuff to catch up with the show.

Will be interesting to see where all this goes. Waiting for the reason behind it. But I think there is still time for the reason to come out. Firstly getting Sid truly into the trap...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index