Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by sirjee

actually diz storu iz of rajan shahi...soo its different...but ekta has same stories....n i m really tried of her same stories...buit she came up wid one vampire story...made on twilight track...soo luv it...but still it has sooooo many bloopers...dat anyone can figure out dem easily...hahahahhah

Ahhh Dont really know the director and producers of Indian television.. Lets hope for the best. Or I'll go back to English and American tv. Hehe

I saw the trailer for the vampire story...and I burst out laughing lol.... Indian version of twilight hehe and the car scene. I gave it a try cause I'mcrazy about vampire stuff... but the acting was painful (no offence if you like the actors). I guess they are beginners and will get better in time. And I'm probably not used to Indian acting.

I do sometimes watch clips on youtube to see how the story is going... have they got together yet?
Originally posted by peacefulblossom

Ahhh Dont really know the director and producers of Indian television.. Lets hope for the best. Or I'll go back to English and American tv. Hehe

I saw the trailer for the vampire story...and I burst out laughing lol.... Indian version of twilight hehe and the car scene. I gave it a try cause I'mcrazy about vampire stuff... but the acting was painful (no offence if you like the actors). I guess they are beginners and will get better in time. And I'm probably not used to Indian acting.

I do sometimes watch clips on youtube to see how the story is going... have they got together yet?

omg! i have to so agree with you! (btw sorry for interrupting the conversation between you and sirjee)
but yes i feel that i need to go back to my English Tv soaps, good times watching those! 🤗becuase all these indian drama is getting a little bore these days! too long and they stretch it to the max and twist it so that our brains are all puzzled with confusion!! 

I know right, i watched the first couple of episodes and i watch it sometimes to see what's going on but damn it's just not that interesting ..too much of indian side to it. lol It's just been agess and the truth is still not out!! i guess the producers don't know what twist to bring after the truth is revealed because i'm sure they'll take forever to make these two leads to be a couple!! lol 

Edited by Poojiebbz - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Poojiebbz

omg! i have to so agree with you! (btw sorry for interrupting the conversation between you and sirjee)
but yes i feel that i need to go back to my English Tv soaps, good times watching those! 🤗becuase all these indian drama is getting a little bore these days! too long and they stretch it to the max and twist it so that our brains are all puzzled with confusion!! 

I know right, i watched the first couple of episodes and i watch it sometimes to see what's going on but damn it's just not that interesting ..too much of indian side to it. lol It's just been agess and the truth is still not out!! i guess the producers don't know what twist to bring after the truth is revealed because i'm sure they'll take forever to make these two leads to be a couple!! lol 

Hehe no problem anyone can join. I'm new to the whole indian drama so lets see how long I stay for lol... but still story looks really promising.

Yup does look like thay are dragging the story a little... and I watch it ones in a blue moon. 

Want to watch vampire etc stuff watch Being Human awesome show...but a little hardcore lol... so not for kids.

not really but not dat far away 4m eachother now...hahahahhaha...but da gal came to no sooo much bout da guy....n still she luvs him...dat gud....n da guy also luvs her sooo much...but have told her....but gal told him bout her feels...many tyms...waooo...

Hehe no problem anyone can join. I'm new to the whole indian drama so lets see how long I stay for lol... but still story looks really promising.

Yup does look like thay are dragging the story a little... and I watch it ones in a blue moon. 

Want to watch vampire etc stuff watch Being Human awesome show...but a little hardcore lol... so not for kids.

😃 lol oh i see, yea indian drama's can be addicting if you watch it for quite some time.. i used to watch it but then i stopped.. and now i watch it again cause of Kinshuk in CCBM.. i used to watch it from the days of Bidaai..but this also has a good storyline so far. Lol yea i just hope the story continues to build up ..

lool yeaa i'm in vampire stuff too, I read all the Twilight book saga's.  and watched all in cinema at least 2 times!! 
Yea true say, not a good impact on a child's brain though. ahaha, imagine them trying to pretend to be a vampire and believe they can do those stuff, and do the stunts like vimpires ahaha

😃 lol oh i see, yea indian drama's can be addicting if you watch it for quite some time.. i used to watch it but then i stopped.. and now i watch it again cause of Kinshuk in CCBM.. i used to watch it from the days of Bidaai..but this also has a good storyline so far. Lol yea i just hope the story continues to build up ..

lool yeaa i'm in vampire stuff too, I read all the Twilight book saga's.  and watched all in cinema at least 2 times!! 
Yea true say, not a good impact on a child's brain though. ahaha, imagine them trying to pretend to be a vampire and believe they can do those stuff, and do the stunts like vimpires ahaha

Hahaha same here i stopped watching indian drama's for a while then when Viren came into CCBM i stared watching it again! 

OMG! same here i like the Twilight saga's i'v read all the book and watched the first 2. but more that twilight i LOVE Harry Potter series sooo much. x
Originally posted by sirjee

not really but not dat far away 4m eachother now...hahahahhaha...but da gal came to no sooo much bout da guy....n still she luvs him...dat gud....n da guy also luvs her sooo much...but have told her....but gal told him bout her feels...many tyms...waooo...

So just need to wait another 6 months to get to the next step ðŸ˜‰
The girl is too in love to care what he's done.

Hes being the typical vampire....I'm too evil to love you or get your love atm I guess.

Next step... I love you too much to leave you

Then We are together no one can separate us...and  I'll fight the world for you

Hehe got you love the typical vampire romance ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜‰

Hehe looks like your following Kinshuk rather then the dramas ðŸ˜‰

opps imagine the impact in a kids brain about vampires opps.... But they are people ouot there that want to be vampires ðŸ˜•
Originally posted by Anisha_91

Hahaha same here i stopped watching indian drama's for a while then when Viren came into CCBM i stared watching it again! 

OMG! same here i like the Twilight saga's i'v read all the book and watched the first 2. but more that twilight i LOVE Harry Potter series sooo much. x

Happy Potter is awesome ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜†
Used to dream about going to school like that when I was younger hahaha....

Was sulking when Harry and Hermione didn't get together.... okey I was a baby... but Still!😡
Originally posted by Anisha_91

😆 ðŸ˜† Yeaa i'm too addicted to kinshuk!! I didn't watch much CCBM when it was sid-nivi but then bang and the character of viren comes out and steals my heart!! so had to follow the drama and watch for kinshuk!

LoL i know man, the twilight saga's were in fashion, i clearly remember everyone in my school, reading the book, and i borrowed of my frinends and we had competition to see who read it the quickest, it was so much fun! haha good times! but yea I lovee HP too!! although i'm a little disappointed in the last one that came out..  ðŸ˜’
x
Edited by Poojiebbz - 13 years ago