Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sirjee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: peacefulblossom

LOL..... I havent tired yet ....hehehe

Virens evil ðŸ¤¢ Maybe I should try now hahaha...

Too much medical reading as you can see...

I dont even need to try cutting myself :S I'm no clumsy I have scars already ðŸ¤¢ (me attempting to cook....) hahaha
Mum kicks me out of the kitchen haha

diz week even i cutted my finger...n 4 me kitchen...noone throws me out...i can throw anyone out...hahahha
peacefulblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

In order to get love and respect, something needs to be offered from your own side also. If Viren, had spent quality time with Dadaji, had been on his own, taken interest in family matters and have been responsible, no one could label him childish.

Siddharth and Vandana had been very true to the family, at thick and thin. Noone hates Viren, only feels he is childish. DS even took pride when Sid told how Viren could make up for the loss. And even congratulated Nivi for making him responsible. To get good rewards, one needs to do some sincere efforts from ones side.

Instead of blaming and scheming and planning, if he has spent his time, truly loving Nivi and being a responsible son of the family, things would have been much better for him as well as his parents.

Sid's mother is left anf right abused by YD, dd she or Sid start scheming?

Totally agree...

They better have a good reason for destroying his character... or they wasted a good character for no reason. Unless they are planning to kill him off ðŸ¤¢
Edited by peacefulblossom - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sirjee

diz week even i cutted my finger...n 4 me kitchen...noone throws me out...i can throw anyone out...hahahha

Lol I guess its your kitchen? heheh

I used to work part time for a bakery making sandwiches... the guy I used to work for got worried at first on the amount of cuts I get lol.... then got used to clumsy me and throwing knifes and cutting myself...  He started laughing at me. lol
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Totally agree...

They better have a good reason for destroying his character... or they wasted a good character for no reason. Unless they are planning to kill him off ðŸ¤¢

Viren's character could have gone any direction. And it was written such. otherwise, how some viewers could guess that he is the stalker and the reason of his stalking.
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

In order to get love and respect, something needs to be offered from your own side also. If Viren, had spent quality time with Dadaji, had been on his own, taken interest in family matters and have been responsible, no one could label him childish.

Siddharth and Vandana had been very true to the family, at thick and thin. Noone hates Viren, only feels he is childish. DS even took pride when Sid told how Viren could make up for the loss. And even congratulated Nivi for making him responsible. To get good rewards, one needs to do some sincere efforts from ones side.

Instead of blaming and scheming and planning, if he has spent his time, truly loving Nivi and being a responsible son of the family, things would have been much better for him as well as his parents.

Sid's mother is left anf right abused by YD, dd she or Sid start scheming?

Bani think in a way Viren was all alone no one was there to show him right path and the hatred might be going on from childhood. Vandana was insulted after marriege and was grown up and Sid always had VD and BS to show him right path. Though I believe whatever Viren is doing is very wrong but if we read a child psychology these things affects there mind very badly and turn them negative and brutal to the extent also knowing JAAL as parents who do love their son but never have time to understand his feeling and concerns. So comparing VD and Sid with Viren is wrong. Nivi always had NT dadi and her upbringing but Viren was brought up alone and also consider he was not allowed to come home even in holidays. Though BS and Yd may have loved him they never got chance to show him to tell him yes we do love you and you are not wrong. We can't say he is completely wrong but yes we did expected lot from him so we felt bad. Knowing Sid may be due to Sid's small unintentional mistake Viren was blamed that's why he said tab main tamasha dekhunga made Viren hate Sid more than anything. Just guessing anyways anything can happen

Viren's character could have gone any direction. And it was written such. otherwise, how some viewers could guess that he is the stalker and the reason of his stalking.

Yup there was always a element of mystery with his character. But I've only been following for less then a week... so probably dont know the details. Just watched random clips and read stuff to catch up with the show.

Will be interesting to see where all this goes. Waiting for the reason behind it. But I think there is still time for the reason to come out. Firstly getting Sid truly into the trap...
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

@Rach,

If you have read my comments before and also all from this morning, you will see that I have supported Viren only.I sympathesised with him, and this is not the first time. From the last two months, I have been saying that the stalker is actually targetting Sid and NIVI is just a means to do that. It was my guess from the situations that Viren would be the stalker and all who have watched this show with a story cap on and a neutral mind, have understood to be the stalker long timeback. Do you remember three months back, I opened a topic "do we have some neutral viewers?" My intention was not to hurt anyone, but to discuss this show with people, who watch the show as per the story track. I have repeatedly said that this stalking is due to some childhood craving. I have also said NIVI would not leave Viren, and Sid would never abandon Divya. But the outcome or the fate of the relationships, depends on what Viren's motif is: is he doing a punishable sin or a forgivable mistake?

I understand Viren's pain, so do I Sid's, as well as Nivi's. I sympathesised with Sid before and now I do with Viren. So I hold the same opinion for every character, I judge each character with same value and weigh scale. I udnerstand Viren has a pain, and I only have said this before, that he has something against Sid and he is insecure.

We all pass through childhood traumas, even some young girls are brutally raped, or I have heard of tremendous child abuse.  He is a grown up person now, in these two months, not a single incident of his split personality or mental disbalance is shown. Rather today's episode prove that he is scheming and planning in full sense, its like a "junoon" for him, he is pretending to be good in front of Nivi and Sid, and at the back harming them? do you really think any justification in terms of childhood misbehaviour of Sid against him can cover up his actions?

It depends on how we want to see this? if we follow the same guidelines to analyse all characters? or we are biased in our analysis.
we can be hopeful of Viren, with the hope that he realises that what he is doing is not the right way to get back at people. Backstabbing itself is a bad option. If he is not happy with Sid, just say in front. Declare to the family, that he does not like this partial treatment? but he needs to walk in the positive direction for that, not follow scheme and plots.
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinkip

It depends on how we want to see this? if we follow the same guidelines to analyse all characters? or we are biased in our analysis.
we can be hopeful of Viren, with the hope that he realises that what he is doing is not the right way to get back at people. Backstabbing itself is a bad option. If he is not happy with Sid, just say in front. Declare to the family, that he does not like this partial treatment? but he needs to walk in the positive direction for that, not follow scheme and plots.

Can't blame him too much for the backstabbing and scheming....it seems to be in his genes:)
[/QUOTE]
Bani I am not justifying him but I am just saying to do positive things you should have some positive directors and his parents itself are evil and directionless how could they give him diretions. To me his all actions are evil and punishable but I think he was alone and no one was there to tell him about relations and what things he should do to get love. I am telling mostly in these cases most of child tends to move in wrong directions and become evil and RS have took the example of one of those kids. Though there are many who learns and become good person but many who become evil. In this I am saying we can't just blame Viren it's mainly fault of JAAL and  Yd and little of BS too
sirjee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Lol I guess its your kitchen? heheh

I used to work part time for a bakery making sandwiches... the guy I used to work for got worried at first on the amount of cuts I get lol.... then got used to clumsy me and throwing knifes and cutting myself...  He started laughing at me. lol

n after readin ur comment it seems as if u r a guy..

Originally posted by: sirjee

n after readin ur comment it seems as if u r a guy..

🤢 A guy with peacefulblosson Id ðŸ¤¢

Nope Im a girl :D😊