India-Forums

19th Jan WU

kasrana Goldie
kasrana
kasrana

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Thakkraal comes to the target club where aditi is practicing...and he comes in front of her and she says I dont miss my target...so why are u risking ur life...and then he smiles and walks towards her.   She has her bow and arrow drown....thakkraal looking determined walkin in front of her and then says now u have taken the burden of killing me...what difference does it make...whether u kill me with ur hands or with the bow and arrow...and aditi says i will kill u in front of the whole world and that too with the help of law.   She says i wont kill u alone by cheating u...doing that runs in ur blood.   And thakkraal says BLOOD!!!   I am glad to see that the candle light u have within urself u think it is a mashaal and u think its lit.  U get weird happiness taunting me???  But in these taunts dont have the love they use to have.   Aditi is making a face.   Thakkraal says there is bitterness in these taunts now.   WHY???   Aditi says i hope u dont think i have forgiven u.   Thakkraal says i only wish from the world for understanding things...nothing else.  U know ...u r the only one in the whole world u knows me well..or should i say that u are the only one who has seen my true self ...u r the very first one who has seen that.   Aditi says u r right keshav.   I was the first one to see ur true self ....I came to know how selfish, heartless and a no good person.    I was the first one to see u in a demon's roop.   When u killed my dad and u think that i will forgive u.   Thakkraal says u will.   If u know the truth then,,,,and she says truth??  What trap are u lying down to entangle me now..keshav???    Thakkraal says if u feel that way then fine i wont say anything.  I just wanted to say that years ago the realtionship we shared..cause of that u also have the right to know the truth.   Whether u want to listen or not.   Aditi gives a sarcastic smile to thakkraal.  Thakkraal says thats why i was looking for u for so many years...and aditi says u were looking for me as u wanted to kill me as i was the prime withness for that murder.   Thakkraal says if i wanted to kill you I would have when u were unconsicious.  Aditi says i saw everything.   I saw with my own eyes.   Thakkraal says if i didnt kill ur father that day then he would have killed me..and aditi laughs.   She says so this is ur story.  She says it could happen.  !7 yrs is a long time to come up with a story but u are wasting ur time keshav thakkraal.    Nothing is going to change within me with these stories.   You wont be spared now keshav thakkraal.   Thakkraal says to give a warning is the sign of truth then let me also tell u that if i want i can kill u and dispose ur body.   and nobody would be a withness to ur death.   But i wont do that...as the allegation u have put on me..i dont care about that i know that i havent done anything wrong.   Aditi says HAVENT DONE ANYTHING WRONG????   To kill someone to murder someone is not wrong.  Thakkraal says it is not wrong.   For me it is not wrong..for me reason is the most important to do the act...aditi says what reason did u have and Thakkraal says Self Defense.   Think about it...17 years ago..u remember that day which was the most beautiful day in my life...just one day before ur father's death.  REMEMBER...

FLASHBACK:   Thakkraal lyng his head on aditi's lap and aditi says now what will happen?  and thakkraal saying what will happen??  Give me ur hand.   She gives him her hand.   He says What will happen...i will become more responsible then before.  We both love each other...we will get married...get the kid in this world...what else?     Aditi says its not that easy.   Thakkraal says hhhmmmm....ur kabir das has said that two lovers are incomplete without each other and aditi says ssshshhhh i know...and he smiles and says if u know then smile.  and she smiles.   and they put their heads together.

PRESENT:  Thakkraal saying that day itself i had started preparing for my life ahead.   I thought i would do some type of job...i knew about political partys so i thought i will get the job in party's office and in regards to this i went to the prime minister's office to meet ur dad.

FLASHBACK:  Keshav walking into the office to meet aditi's dad and he over hears her dad telling one of the office men that ....this keshav thakkraal is flying a lot ...his name is in high command.  Just today i got a call saying give him some post in the party office.   Thakkraal is listening to all this.   Aditi's dad says now tell me if boys now a days will handle the party then what will ppl like me do...look for jobs outside...and thakkraal still listening to all this.   Aditi's dad says say something saxenaji...and saxena says u are saying right ...lets finish him.   K P Choudry says finish him in such a way that he is not found atall.

PRESENT:  Thakkraal says that day I understood that if i want to live then ur dad has to die.   Especially if i told him after this u wanted to marry me then he would have buried me alive.   Aditi is shaking her head and then looks at thakkraal and thakkraal continues saying and that day ...the day which u always remember I came to prime minister's guest house..where the cabinet meeting was going on.  I attacked him and made him run towards the terrace.   I had no idea that u would be there.   And aditi says i went there to tell him that i wanted to marry u and what i saw was murder...all my dreams being murdered.   Thakkraal says just that one day..that one day turned my life upside down aditi.   I didnt want to kill him but i also didnt want to die.  I wanted to live with u but i wasnt able to.   I went in to that lane where all the people coming towards u are ur enemy and in order to get out u have to kill them and move ahead.   If u want to stay alive then u have to kill the opposite person.   Ur adorable father ...UR Father that u worship...UR FATHER...but i know he was not a loyal minister.   I wiped him off but he made me a killer...from an honest Keshav he made me into THAKKRAAL.   Everyone has to die...everyone has to die aditi...but me...I didnt want to kill u...why did u run away from me.  aditi says i didnt want to stay with the keshav thakktraal who had turned evil.   Thakkraal says still we had a bond...a realtionship between us cause of that we wanted to get married.   Aditi says that realtionship is over keshav...before the birth it was over.   Thakkraal says but love didnt die.   Aditi says Keshav thakkraal i m not that aditi who 17 yrs ago use to reside in the corner of ur heart.   and nor do i believe a word of this story of urs.   Now we will meet in the war zone.   This is a challange.   Not aditi choudry's challenge..but sushma Rai's challenage.   Thakkraal says i accept.   HE says u are showing me the difference between aditi choudry and sushma rai..well let me tell u the  difference between Keshav and thakkraal.   U had attacked form behind....he snaps his fingers..and says kabir vani and then walks away.   Aditi is standing there and says thakkraal surely wants something...but what???   

SP DIwakar brings bacchha to his house and lies him down.   He is looking after him.   

Manhedar comes with all decorations and they are all decorating the house and his dad says i have ordered his fav. cake.   MOhit says after that night i havent gotten a chance to speak to u and anu is looking at them and smiling...and rachna says its ok.. I know u were drunk...whatever happened happened.  Mohit says happened??  NO NO....he says u dont understand rachna.. i was telling the truth.   I feel the same feelings which i told u the other day.   and anu is looking over that them and smiling.  Rachna says mohit it is not right...and mohit says i know this is not the right time and rachna says it is not about the time..but i dont think this is right...and mohit says rachna u dont like me?   and rachna says i like u ..a lot..bbut not that way.  Mohit there is a lot going on in my life and i m entangled in that.  Sorry mohit i dont want to hurt u but i need time to think.   Rachna goes away...and then mohit says u dont need time...u either have love in ur heart or u dont.   Varun's phone rings and he says WHAT???and cuts the call...and he says in chemistry lab there is an accident...and rachna says i should go and anu says no rachna ... varun and i will go and rachna says no i will go...and mahendar says rahul will come within few mins and party is going to start and if u r not here then...and rachna says i will come back fast papa.   lets do this...we will all go ..that way the work will be done faster.   they all leave.   

A student is burnt and is taken to the hospital on strecher.   Rachna and gang are worried.    Rahul's party has started and bubbly, talwar, jeet and ragni and amar are there...and rahul says nice surprise...

Rachna and gang come inside the lab and rachna asks sir how did this happen and sir says it happened....its chemistry lab...and she says sutdents have been saying for a while that equipments are old...we need to do something...and sir says everything is fine..and we have to work in this enviornment...and rachna says what does that mean?    Our lives could be in danger.   Didnt u see what happened.  and sir says are u putting allegations on me...and other students come and see the argument happening between rachna and sir.   Sir says arent u the same girl who helped the boy u molested the girl....and varun says there is only one way...and all students starts breaking everything in chem lab...and rachna tries to stop mohit and varun and the sir calls the cops and aditya is watching all this....and rachna says anu looks aditya...i will go to him but by the time she goes to him he leaves.   Cops come and they start hitting the students with sticks...and rachna tries to stop them and they put handcuff on rachna and EVERYONE IS SHOCKED.

Pre-CAP -- Mahendar shocked and informs everyone at home that rachna has been arrested.   

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nas1anupamgdippi30nurulainBeHappyAlwayscorvette

aliyar Senior Member
aliyar
aliyar

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
thanks for the awesome update
nurulain Senior Member
nurulain
nurulain

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Thank you Kasrana Smile
kasrana Goldie
kasrana
kasrana

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
ur welcome guys.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SG123

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index