Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rominarazvi thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
What is NeoBux?       IMPORTANT COPY THIS LINK AND SUBSCRIBE
                                                     http://www.neobux.com/?r=Shawtyr

NeoBux PTC is the first which introduced instant payment system and the system of rent referrals. This new concept of PTC has attracted more than 3 million members worldwide, reaching the most popular site of its kind.

What should I do?

You have to visit some links (ads) for 30 seconds. You'll find links to "View Advertisements" from the menu above. For each link you visit, and receive 1 cent for every link you visit one of your referrals, you get 0.5 cents.

How can earn more money with Neobux?

With the referral system. Referrals may be direct or leased for a period of 30 days. To rent referrals, first be added to funds' Renting Balance. "

Where to find "Renting Balance"?

In the second white panel on the left, under the Account.

How do I add funds?

Click on "Renting Balance" and choose where you want to transfer funds (NeoBux Main Balance, PayPal or AlertPay). "NeoBux Main Balance" refers to the amount you have in your NeoBux account. After choosing the source of funds, use the arrows to select the amount you want to transfer and click on the image in the box to pay.

How much money do I need to rent referrals?

A referral is 30 cents. The minimum number of referrals that can be rented are three and the maximum 100. Referrals are in the form of "packages" of each March, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 70 and 100.

How rent referrals?

To rent referrals, they must be available (the "referrals" NeoBux account is green). If referrals are not available, you can try using the direct link later.

When and how the money out of NeoBux?

Money from NeoBux can you get when you get the minimum amount of payment. The minimum amount that can be withdrawn is $ 2 (first paid), $ 3 (second payment), $ 4 (third price) and so on up to $ 10. When you reach minimum payment amount, the "YOUR PAYMENT" will turn green and you can ask for payment. After you have clicked the button and you confirmed that mail is one that you have subscribed to Alertpay or PayPal, you get the money automatically, in seconds. 

IMPORTANT COPY THIS LINK AND SUBSCRIBE
                                                     http://www.neobux.com/?r=ShawtyrEdited by rominarazvi - 13 years ago
-Hina- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Happy Birthday, Sushant ! 🥳

Rocking B-Day thread ! 🥳

God bless Sushant  ! 🤗

Red_eyes thumbnail
happy b day may u live a long life love u
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
HAPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYYY SUSHIIIIIIIIIIII🤗🤗🤗🤗 love u tonnes, wishing u all the success & happiness...have an amazing birthday!🤗
burgerchaap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Happy birthday, Sushant!
shorti21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Happy birthday Sushant!!!! Hope you u have a good day, and a prosperous year ahead. You're an awesome actor!!!
-SnowKid- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthday sushi..................🤗
god bless u............
Sweet_Kandy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Happy birthday Sushii🥳. May all your dreams come true and may you flourish with lots of work & happiness. God bless you
Edited by Sweet_Kandy - 13 years ago
Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Among all these beautiful wishes..I also join..them
Don't know if you'll have time to read all wishes but anyway ..........

I wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUSHANT🥳

Happiness..joy...Success..love ..and all best wishes of the world are for you.......

You're very good Actor..Very good dancer also...Good continuation for your professional life.......I will add a special wish for you..

I know your heart is beating for Ankita......❤️

So why not a WONDERFUL LIFE WITH HER........😍
Its my special wish for a special person.......

MAY GOD BLESS YOU TWO..AND REALISE ALL YOUR DREAMS.....

Hope you have time to enjoy yourself...and eat chocolate..
and Just KEEP THIS LOVELY SMILE................

Edited by Thanee - 13 years ago
beauty_cool thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
HAPPY BIRTHDAY.....................