Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

.-*-. Happy Birthday Sushant Singh Rajput!! .-*-.

ArYa.Kmkv IF-Sizzlerz
ArYa.Kmkv
ArYa.Kmkv

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

http://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/2862/2862089fu3uv9zbqz.gif

http://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/678/678974vz9ogs7v2i.gif

Today is a special occasion... an occasion to celebrate...

What occasion you may wonder

A birthday celebration we retaliate

Why you may wonder
B
ecause he's special, he's made us laugh, cry, fly we reply

When you may wonder

Today, on 21st January we say

Where you may wonder

Right now, right here in this thread

We celebrate Sushant Singh Rajput's 25th birthday!

Come join us in wishing him on this special day!

http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/xx145/koolkidskorner/BirthdayMain.png

ps : credits to the write-ups and banners go to toothbrush13. All icons are freebies.

Edited by -tas- - 20 January 2011 at 1:33pm

The following 68 member(s) liked the above post:

PearlaciousAishani.Guptayashfaashifali339fmaryamsafreenahmadipavitriansabatahirLuv_ZindagisharmeeliArmu4evasweet_gurl93captkirkDIYA-CuteCherryLove_ArHiii-SushitaLover-SaffyFlower-X-NeeNee-X-WooHooHaha21Fairyfaria-monica-bhavni88toothbrush13annu02...PARiNA...curledup..Sonii..gremlin.Mysterygirl_meFateBeChangedlunza-Hina-DesiGirl_xx-Rai-xxbasicquestion1suanmushiroxx--Neelanjana--.Mandy.*Resham*YusBeeAASUSMyInspirationzPiyatrixmazkachazka..Amira..-Hoor-splnnycsweetieromiosugar1SandstoneNisha_90--Rachna--Vedika126shininggal2008coolpratz-Jahnvi-Meehak.-.Shriya.-justadream.Preeti.xoSunShine_AAmor.mishti_17Tanyazserendipity.-Preeti-

sensodyne IF-Rockerz
sensodyne
sensodyne

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

On January 21, 1986, a naughty but sweet baby boy was born to the Rajput family hailing from Chandigarh. They named him Sushant, meaning calm and satisfied, which became ironic as he developed into a jovial and ambitious personality. Coming from a family of doctors and engineers, Sushant too was an intellectual, with fond memories of standing first in class 3. He was loved and pampered by his family, being the youngest of five siblings with four sisters to indulge him, but tragedy struck in 2002. His beloved mother passed away, leaving him distraught at the tender age of sixteen. Although understandably emotional on that topic till date, Sushant put up a valiant face and topped the engineering entrance exams, and even ranked All India 7 on the scholarship exam. He joined Delhi Engineering College in the chemical stream with his sights set on achieving the goals he was expected to meet since childhood. Sushant's life took a turn when he watched a show by Shiamak Davar in Delhi and decided to join his dance troupe. After seeing Sushant's hardwork and dedication, Shiamak offered him the opportunity to perform at not only many award shows, but also at the 2006 Commonwealth Games in Australia with Aishwarya Rai. It was then that Sushant realized that his true passion was in the world of glamour, and upon returning to Delhi he joined a theatre class with Barry John. Although he enjoyed opportunities brought to him through dance, his studies suffered and he flunked multiple times. Before he was expelled from the college, he decided himself to leave to pursue his passion and in July 2007 moved out of Delhi. His family was not very happy with the decision, but he went anyway, promising to return if his plans did not work out.

Sushant soon had no reason to return to Delhi, as he became busy in the center of India's glamour industry: Mumbai. His luck and work ethic took him far quickly, as he immediately joined up with some renowned names. He danced with Ashley Lobo's troupe, learned martial arts from Allan and Amin, joined Nadira Babbar's theatre group, and assisted Mohit Suri during the making of Raaz 2. It was in one of Nadira Babbar's plays for an NGO that Sushant was noticed by a production executive from Balaji Telefilms. Although he was set upon flying to New York City to join the Film Academy and learn more about film direction, he decided to take up the opportunity given to him by Balaji. Sushant debuted on television in March of 2008 in the role of Preet Juneja, brother of the main character on Star Plus' Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil. He captured the hearts of many with his performance, and in June 2009 became the lead actor of Zee TV's Pavitra Rishta, also under the Balaji Telefilms banner, as the character of Manav Deshmukh. Sushant has received much adulation and appreciation for his portrayal of Manav and is thankful for the chance to study a character so different from his own personality. In May 2010 Sushant joined Star Plus' Zara Nach Ke Dikha, a dance reality show based on the theme of boys versus girls. He was plagued by injuries and illnesses throughout the duration of the show, but still managed to turn out wonderful performances and gain even more adoring fans. His interest in direction remained ever-present, as he decided to direct and act in three short films for national and international film festivals. In December of 2010 Sushant joined Sony's famous dance show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, based upon the British hit Strictly Come Dancing. Thus far he has had a wonderful journey along with choreographer Shampa Sonthalia and has gained a multitude of new fans, including the one and only Madhuri Dixit. Sushant is also a social activist who believes that people should help the world they live in by saving fuel and other valuable resources. Along with that, Sushant dedicates time to help less fortunate children learn how to read and write while also giving them food.  On the personal front, Sushant remains happy partying with friends, going on long drives in the monsoons, savoring yummy food, and spending time with those whom he loves.

Rather than simply hoping to achieve success and be famous, Sushant hopes to have the strength to work hard enough to deserve each and every bit of the success he reaches. While his time on television lasts, he makes an effort everyday to perform better than the best. Once his television career ends though, he plans to leave the small screen and finally complete selected courses at the New York Film Academy or perhaps the University of California at Los Angeles; afterward, he would like to return to India to assist directors, including Vishal Bhardwaj and Anurag Kashyap, and one day go on to become a renown director himself. Whether Sushant's plans remain the same or change, the best wishes and prayers of his fans are with him so that he may reach great heights and attain success and happiness in anything he pursues.

Edited by nishr - 23 January 2011 at 8:50am

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

geniuslibraafreenahmadisharmeeliMamanasabatahircute_1790Armu4evacool_shwets_Sahra_captkirkCuteCherryctnabilahAsYa_KaBhiFairyfariaWooHooHaha21-X-NeeNee-X-shootingstar27-monica-mushiroxxsuanbasicquestion1--Neelanjana--gremlin.curledupxx-Rai-xx..Sonii..Mysterygirl_me-Hina-.Mandy.*Resham*-Hoor-nycsweetieromiosugar1sofiaaax.AASUSMyInspirationzPiyatrix--Rachna--Vedika126shininggal2008Nisha_90GurpreetDXxxjraesabihaa.coolpratzSunShine_AAmor.mishti_17indiandoll89-Preeti-

ArYa.Kmkv IF-Sizzlerz
ArYa.Kmkv
ArYa.Kmkv

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

Sushant made his television debut as Preet Juneja on Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil.  Preet was young, happy, and considered a brat by many for his exuberant ways and constant jokes.  Yet, he was good at heart and became serious when the time called for it.  Although initially having a fling with Ashlesha, Preet showed his serious side when he married Meher and proved to be a loving and caring husband.  Sadly, in effort to save his beloved brother Prem, Preet lost his life which ended Sushant's time on the show. 

b7-1.jpg image by koolkidskorner

Pavitra Rishta

Sushant portrays Manav Deshmukh, a simple but responsible mechanic on Zee TV's hit serial Pavitra Rishta.  At the age of sixteen he dropped out of school to support his family's needs, but never became resentful or bitter of the fact.  He never wanted anything or anyone for himself until he set his eyes on Archana Karanjkar.  As soon as the two married, the troubles began and they stayed apart more than together although their love never died.  The couple suffered through separation, divorce, unwanted engagements to others, and multitudes of taunts before finally eloping and marrying again.  Manav continues to be benevolent to all around him and works hard to fulfill the dreams of his wife Archana.

c3.jpg image by koolkidskorner

Zara Nach Ke Dikha

Sushant starred in his first reality show, Zara Nach Ke Dikha, with great excitement as it was a dance-based concept.  He gave memorable performaces, which were loved by the audiences and often appreciated by the judges.  Yet, soon after the show began Sushant started facing difficulties as he was injured twice, landed up in the hospital with typhoid, and found that the judging was not up to the par which he had expected.  Not one to give up, Sushant stuck it out until the end of the show, giving outstanding performances and earning the love of fans around the world.

Jhalak Dikhla Jaa

Sushant came back to reality television with Sony's Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, a celebrity dance show based upon British hit Strictly Come Dancing.  Paired with choreographer Shampa Sonthalia, Sushant has given beautiful performance after beautiful performance.  He has set records be receiving four perfect scores in the first six weeks, three of which were in a row, and winning the Performance of the Day Award five times.  Sushant has not only gained many more fans around the world through his dedication and brilliant performances, but also found a fan in his childhood crush Madhuri Dixit, who is always all praises for Sushant and has given him multiple hugs on the show as a result.  Not having been in the danger zone yet, Sushant seems to be a sureshot finalist with a high probability of taking the trophy home. 

And now, take a look at this beautiful VM made by soul_angel summing up perfectly Sushant's career so far ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgnTfqq9sy4

Edited by -tas- - 21 January 2011 at 9:32am

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

geniuslibraafreenahmadisabatahirsharmeeliMamanaArmu4evactnabilah_Sahra_captkirkCuteCherryshootingstar27WooHooHaha21-X-NeeNee-X-Fairyfaria-monica-..Sonii.....PARiNA...curledupxx-Rai-xxgremlin.mushiroxxbasicquestion1Mysterygirl_melunza-Hina-.Mandy.*Resham*-Hoor-XxxjraecoolpratzMeehak.sofiaaax.Nisha_90nycsweetieromiosugar1--Rachna--Vedika126shininggal2008AASUSPiyatrixMyInspirationzmishti_17SunShine_AAmor.Preeti.xoindiandoll89-Preeti-

ArYa.Kmkv IF-Sizzlerz
ArYa.Kmkv
ArYa.Kmkv

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

"mazak mazak mein hi 24 saal ka hogaya hoon" - Sushant Singh Rajput

But what Sushant accomplished as a 24 year-old is no joke.

a12-1.jpg image by koolkidskornera13-1.jpg image by koolkidskornera10-1.jpg image by koolkidskorner

The year began with winning the Best Jodi Award along with co-star Ankita Lokhande at the Zee Rishtey Awards.  Maybe not the highest honor, but it was only a teaser of accolades to come.  On the same night, he took the audience through a few decades of romantic styles with Ankita as his partner in a dance medley.  Next came a performance on Dance India Dance's 2nd season with Shakti Mohan, where Sushant supported her to winning the Performance of the Day Award

Now fast forward to July, and let the stakes get higher.  Sushant won his first ever Best Actor Award at the Zee Gold Awards, and while he expressed it as being unexpected, his fans knew it was just the beginning.  In the coming months Sushant found himself in rightful possession of a National Kalakar Award and an Xplore Award, both for his excellence and talent as an actor; also came along an International Drama Award from Japan.  Regarded as hot property by this point, Sushant was called to appear on a variety of shows and specials including: Big Money, Azaadi Live, Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega, Comedy Ka Daily Soap, and Dhinchak Diwali.

The year wound down and the days got colder, but Sushant's career got higher and hotter.  He won yet another Best Actor Award, this time at the 10th Annual Indian Television Academy Awards, where he also performed a tribute to those who won medals at the Commonwealth Games.  Another Best Actor Award was received at the Big Star Entertainment Awards, and around the same time Sushant came back full circle to yet again receive the Best Jodi Award and perform with Ankita at the Zee Rishtey Awards; however, this time he won the Most Popular Male Award as well, solidifying his position in the television industry. 

a11-1.jpg image by koolkidskorner

As a new year starts and the Singh of the Telly Industry Sushant turns 25, he grabs the Best Actor at the Singh Awards *tas be serious* ... sorry aka Lion Awards. We hope to see his hard work and dedication bring him even more success this year and all the upcoming years.

Edited by -tas- - 21 January 2011 at 3:06am

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

afreenahmadipavitriansharmeelisabatahirArmu4evaIpsi_SushantcaptkirkCuteCherrysweet_gurl93ctnabilahAsYa_KaBhi-monica-Fairyfariashootingstar27WooHooHaha21-X-NeeNee-X-suanmushiroxxgremlin...Sonii.....PARiNA...curledupxx-Rai-xxMysterygirl_melunza-Hina-.Mandy.*Resham*-Hoor-nycsweetieAASUSPiyatrixMyInspirationzNisha_90romiosugar1sofiaaax.--Rachna--Vedika126shininggal2008coolpratzXxxjraeMeehak.Preeti.xomishti_17Tanyazindiandoll89-Preeti-

sensodyne IF-Rockerz
sensodyne
sensodyne

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

epista

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Gene_Nisha

Many Many Happy Returns of the day Sushant..Hug May This Birthday brings loads and loads of happiness for you just like you last year..You are a amazingggg actor,human being,fantastic dancer and moreover a great friend whom any one wishes to haveBig smile you are the main reason for making Manav as a ideal son,son-in-law,Brother,Brother-in-law and mostly a die hard lover who in despite of having all problems loves his love more dan dis world..i lovee youEmbarrassed 

A prayer: 2 bless ur way
A wish : 2 lighten ur moments
A cheer: 2 perfect ur day
A text: 2 say HAPPY BIRTH DAY

and also i would like to say congratulations to you for bagging prestigous awards in Gold,ITA,Zee,Lions and  Big star entertainment award so as to Ankita also for bagging awards in Gold,ITA,zee,lions and apasara..ou both truly deserves wat you are gaining today...Big smile

piya_10

Many Many Happy Returns of the day Sushant, hope this year brings u lot of success, happiness,  love & good health Big smile

Priyanka_AAIICH

Hi Sushant,  you're one awesome guy with a totally bindaas attitude..Haha.. Did you know that even when you say things that are casual to you, they make people smile and laugh because of your humility and innocence in them? Don't worry, I am not saying you're the most innocent one around here! Hehe, just kidding. LOLYou're honestly AMAZING in everything you do. You deserve all the success that you're being accoladed with because your hard work and passion get reflected in everything you do! I am sure everyone closed to you is extremely proud of you. Also, I need to tell you this, and I know you won't become overconfident, so I definitely will tell you: Your body language, persona, stature,posture, expressions, fluid movements, everything is just PURRR-FECT! I am not praising you, I am just making you aware of an important truth. Hehe Anyway, I think I've spoken too much, and forgot about the main point: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUSHANT SINGH RAJPUT! Big smile ( Haha, I love saying your whole name. It sounds so royal and unique! Wink ) I hope you get everything you want because you certainly deserve it for making SO MANY people smile with everything you do, and of course the very infamous killer smile of yours plays a major part. Also, PLEASE get back to facebook once you get the time. Don't worry about people who don't appreciate your effort. It's worth spending time for the people who care! :)

Much love! Have a good birthday, and always remember these messages to feel good about yourself!  Ohh and always be your jolly self because it entertains all of us. Koi aur pakad nahi paaya, aur tumne ek second mein TEES MAAR KHAN ko pakad liya? waah bhi waah.

Your # 1 pankha, 
Priyanka ! :) { hahaa Pankha and Priyanka rhyme also }

starrry13

I wish sushant a very happy and a joyous birthday from bottom of my heart.Hope u got to enjoy every beautiful thing in life and wish u get more success as ever in the coming future.You are my favourite and will remain forever.GOD BLESS!!!!Heart

AishuJSKfan

"Happy Birthday Sushant! We all love you! You are super duper cute and a stunning actor and dancer! I think you're probably the very best in JDJ and my mom and I watch Pavitra Rishta every single day! Keep it up! Best Wishes! "

Aishwarya

Fairyfaria

Hey Sushant Happy BirthdayClap & Many Many Happy Returns of the Day
Here's to another year of experience & Hope your birthday blossoms into lots of dreams come true!

Luv FariaSmile!!

Asther

So many wishes
                                             So many smiles
                                             Too few words    
                                            With one big Birthday
                                                Happy BIrthday

Many many happy returns of the day
                                   Wishing u all the great things in life,
                               hope this day will bring u an extra share of
                                         all that makes u happiest.
                                                  HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Hope your birthday is
                                                  Full of fun
                                                  From the second it
                                                  Starts
                                                  Til the second it's done

rpratistha

Wish you all happiness, health and prosperity with many many returns of the day.
May life lead you success and hope dat all your wishes comes true!
 wish u a very very  happy birthdayBig smile

alyaarora

21st January is the day when a great actor was born,ClapClap

1986 is the year when a fabulous dancer was born,Thumbs Up

And 21st January 1986 is the time when a superstar named SUSHANT SINGH RAJPUT was born.Star

Sushant you have a smile that can make any girl go week on their knees Day DreamingDay Dreaming Blushing, you are so talented that it makes everyone stop and think 'What does he eats in his breakfast?'Ermm

Today you are the star of the millions. But it is also true that you are

ONE IN A MILLION!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

SUSHANT

MAY YOUR ALL DREAMS COME TRUE!!

From your biggest fan in Asia

LAMIYA

-monica-

hi SushantHug
hope you are doing greatBig smile

many many happy returns of the day.........
wish you a very Happy and Wonderful
DancingParty BIRTHDAYPartyDancing

on this very special day of your life, may all your dreams come true
and hope this day brings all the happyness and success in your life.
always stay happy, healthy and bright!
all the best for your future!Thumbs Up
God bless!

with loveHugEmbarrassed
Monica

bollywoodcrazed

Happy Birthday Sushant, wishing you all the best for the future! You are a talented actor and dancer, you deserve all the recognition and success you are recieving. Have a great birthday!!

Tanyaz

Dear Sushant ,

Many happy returns of the day .I hope this year brings  health , wealth and  loads of good luck for you .Party

Thanks a lot for entertaining us so much through your acting and your dancing .For me you are the best ....any day I prefer to see your work over any of the Bollywood actors .....Thumbs Up

I hope all your wishes are fullfilled and you get whatever you want in your personal and professional life ...

Once again Happy Birthday and take good care of yourself ...

Party

-Priyalicious-

Happy Birthday Sushant Singh Rajput Embarrassed
Hope you go very far in life and all your wishes and dreams are fulfilled
your not a year older but a year younger and hope you stay young for as long as you want!!!!!!
* 26 bday bumps from my site and one for luck & another from Anki's side* Wink
hope January is as specially for you as it is for me (my bday is close to yours isisliye) and this year and month makes you smile when you look back on it
 Live life kind size and enjoy this day
Have a happy & safe brithday (party hard  but look after your health! )
 Best of luck love Priya

--Rachna--

Happy Happy Birthday and Many Happy Returns of the day Sushant. I hope you have the best birthday ever because you more than deserve it. You are our real Rockstar. I hope you keep burning the dance floor on JDJ and keep entertaining us every week. I really wish you win because I believe you are the one who deserves it the most. Your acting in Pavitra Rishta just blows me away. That is the only serial I watch and it is only because of you and Ankita. Anyways best wishes for your birthday, have fun and enjoy your day. From a very ardent fan Rachna!

lunza

Hey sushant .. wish you a happy and rockin' birthday !!! Hope this day turns out to be one of the best days of your life and 2011 brings you lots of happiness and joy !!!

Edited by nishr - 23 January 2011 at 8:52am

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

guranchalstarrry13sharmeelisabatahirCuteCherryWooHooHaha21-X-NeeNee-X--monica-Fairyfariagremlin...Sonii..xx-Rai-xxmushiroxxbasicquestion1suan-Hina-lunzaMysterygirl_me.Mandy.-Hoor-AASUSPiyatrixsofiaaax.--Rachna--shininggal2008mishti_17Tanyaz-Preeti-

toothbrush13 IF-Dazzler
toothbrush13
toothbrush13

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged

Birthday Creations

starrry13

AishuJSKfan

Asther

rpratistha

nikitagmc

--Rachna--

-Destiny-

epsita

Edited by toothbrush13 - 20 January 2011 at 2:47pm

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

guranchalfmaryamsafreenahmadistarrry13sharmeelisabatahirCuteCherryBilliCat.-monica-WooHooHaha21-X-NeeNee-X-suanmushiroxx..Sonii..xx-Rai-xxgremlin.-Hina-.Mandy.nycsweetie-Hoor-Nisha_90romiosugar1sofiaaax.--Rachna--Vedika126shininggal2008AASUSswtbabymishti_17-Preeti-

nikhilsahai Goldie
nikhilsahai
nikhilsahai

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Uploaded with ImageShack.us" src="http://%20%20Uploaded%20with%20ImageShack.us" border="">

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

fmaryams-X-NeeNee-X-suanlunza-Hina-sofiaaax.

nikhilsahai Goldie
nikhilsahai
nikhilsahai

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Uploaded with ImageShack.us" src="http://%20%20Uploaded%20with%20ImageShack.us" border="">

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

guranchalctnabilah-monica--X-NeeNee-X--Hina-lunzaswtbabysofiaaax.

Go to top