Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [19/1 - Epi.59] (Page 3)

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
all of u great takes.. i just wanted to share.. while i was watching the episode..
they brought up the canada solution and i was like.. helloo.. u really think arjun is not going to follow her to canada to keep her miserable.. he is after all don no. 1 .. 

Originally posted by kavyasam

I hope arohi catches his repeated phrase of 'mein sudhar gaya tha' 'mein badal gaya tha' then she might look at this differentlyEmbarrassed.  filhaal it wont happen. 
Even if Arohi catches that , she is going to pitt that against all the kamina stuff he has done starting with the marriage. She is going to be like, once a criminal, always a criminal. so not much hopes there..
Brilliant Karan ClapClap, perfect attitudeThumbs Up.  he made arohi cry one more timeOuch, this time she is pricked by repeated reference to biwi and then the mockery of being deserted
Well dad and son enjoy your triumph over defeating a girlErmm
hilarious!! 
ROFL

@Eshu... hilarious.. Loved your emoticons. Arjun with beer on the first morning... i noticed that as well.. and what in the world was that binoculars for?? i was half expecting him to say.. sweetheart.. we had a date..i am waiting on ur terrace.. it would be typical..when rajvir is looking for him all over the city and hez sitting upstairs.. LOL thnx for the very accurate and succinct list of loopholes covered.. Clap

loved the convo btw arjun arohi and the rest of the family.. this storyline is surprising me more and more everyday.. i am still trying to figure exactly wat the 'pyara twist after the shaadi' that KK mentioned is.. i mean there are so many surprises.. especially with arjun's attitude and methods of revenge.. hopefully it is yet to come in the maha episode.. 

I hope Gauri slips up a few more times, maybe react badly to the news that Arohi moved in with Arjun.. so Rajvir can figure her out... Angry That would be worth watching since our dear ACP is feeling really frustrated and lachaar rite now and is itching to place his hands around Arjun's neck.. he will totally wring gauri's neck.. Evil Smile

And now finally Mrs. Singhania is going to show Mr. Singhania.. Arjun is going to get back exactly what he deserves coz while i enjoyed the story up until now.. i do think Arjun is stretching his string of insults a bit too far..Disapprove especially since we know Arohi is not to blame..  i only want to say that when both Arohi and Arjun find out each other's truths and their misunderstandings vanish.. dono khoon ke aansoon royenge.!! Cry

Edited by aksh4IF - 19 January 2011 at 4:15pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

arshraviDu_Nishrasika_DSkavyasamAnjalii...xXx

rasika_DS IF-Dazzler
rasika_DS
rasika_DS

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
@Pooja Among the above 3 siggies, i liked the 1st one more..2nd n 3rd are very bright n this siggie has more of Arjuhi so i wud go with itTongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arshraviAnjalii...xXxObodroKargosh

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
ahah those 3 siggies have the same amount of Arjuhi, just the coloring is different LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXx

rasika_DS IF-Dazzler
rasika_DS
rasika_DS

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dr.BasketGupta

ahah those 3 siggies have the same amount of Arjuhi, just the coloring is different LOL

heheLOL no i was comparing the one we have now and these siggiesLOL the one we have now have Karanika pics dats whySmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXx

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Loved this epi, especially Arjun's conversation with Arohi and his in laws. They still fail to see Arjun's point of view or his pain, he is hurting right now because of what happened to his sister and for his sacrifices being for nothing.

I like that Arohi wants to fight back and refuses to run away, why should she? I look forward to seeing Arohi fight fire with fire against Arjun, these are two people who are very angry and who both want revenge. I look forward to tommorow's episode. I just hope their revenge track does not drag on for too long, I want to see Gauri get caught and get what is coming to her.

Allwaysindianrasika_DSaksh4IFkavyasamAnjalii...xXx

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rasika.KK

Originally posted by Dr.BasketGupta

heheLOL no i was comparing the one we have now and these siggiesLOL the one we have now have Karanika pics dats whySmile

D'oh oh hahaha

yeah that's why we're changing it...Kavya and Eshu both told me that they wanted Arjuhi pics...

hmm seems like #1 is going to be kept...let's see if someone else says something else tomorrow LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rasika_DSkavyasamAnjalii...xXx

shiviloveskmh Senior Member
shiviloveskmh
shiviloveskmh

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged

hi people...Smile
well yesterday's epi was totally an emotional episode...Hug
arjun looked too hot yest..mein fir dreamland mein pahunch gai thi lolz... too gud...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
loved arjun n arohi's phone convo...ClapClapClapStarStar
loved arjun's don attitude... "aap kitna lachar mehsus kar rahe hai, mein bata hun 100 %"ClapClapThumbs Up

wohooo precap was looking cool...Thumbs Up
so finally arohi gonna fight now..woh aise darke nai bhagegi... ClapClap
dis track is getting really nice...ClapStar m waiting to watch todaes episode...Smile
loved d attitude of arohi aswell.... really nice....ClapClap

overall nice episode.. cnt wait to c takrar now..WinkWink takrar ke baad fir pyar...yayyyyy..WinkStar

@ all who hav examz... Wink all d best for examz ...Big smile

SHIKHA19AmnaIshrasika_DSkavyasamAnjalii...xXx

Pranii IF-Dazzler
Pranii
Pranii

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged
hiii guys, will join in with detail take  after a few days or weeks.

for now, my short take :)
loved the epi, especially the phone convo, but the binocular thing was so confusing.Karan was looking soo hot that really i cudnt get what was happening at all, had to watch the repeats. The execution is getting better. Yay! still i wishwe get milder BG tunes and camera movement at times r kind of difficult for eyes to bear. but i really loved the terrace setting :D and the dialogues were soo awesome. Yet again Karan showed us a new side of him, i so loved that evil laughter- heard for the first time a wicked laughter like this from Karan. soo good and really cute only because of him :) Cant wait for tonight's epi :D

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19Du_Nishrasika_DSaksh4IFkavyasamAnjalii...xXx

Go to top