Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [19/1 - Epi.59] (Page 2)

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
really liked Arjun's conversation today with the Ahluhwahliya's

amazing dialogues Clap and his confidence Clap

Arohi too was really good, fighting for her family Clap yes i am saying something nice for her LOL
cuz i think Arjun's right on his side, and Arohi on her side...but i have a feeling that once Rashi opens up to Arjun it was Gauri who pushed her i think it might happen that Arjun will become Arohi's shadow like he had in KMH1 after he found out everything he was in pain for hurting Arohi so much...i think something like that will happen once again...

Dadu is the only one who i am liking right now Big smile he doesn't force Arohi into anything, she didn't want to run away, she surely has shown us that she indeed is Kartar's daughter.

Rudra once again always ahead in his game, he was asking Rashi's condition just so he knows how fast he should get Arjun's mind corrupted because he knows very well that Arjun will always listen to Rashi...whatever she says

alright i wanna write more but can't gotta go to class
maybe i will write after its done

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

arshravishiviloveskmhDu_NishSHIKHA19AmnaIshrasika_DSglitter567kavyasamaksh4IFMariaa.SGAnjalii...xXx

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
I am so excited Yes our babe Arohi has finally become a Mrs Singhania -
Part 1  - I was left down seeing that Arohi ran to her room to cry and then her mom came and close the door to let her cryROFLROFLROFL I was like what was that - few minutes before she was  a strong character then what happened to her - so let me take it as she is building to it.
Part 1 - Well done expression by Karan today - the mixed feeling in him was really well performed. He banged on today and I was laughing like he starts his first married morning life with beerROFLROFLROFLROFL Oie Arjun first morning itself ROFLROFLROFL
Well Great episode today - I was ROFLing on the first part!
Arjun you have done a great job of making Aroh to be a Singhania because the Ahluwalias are so fragile and 'bekhaar'
Come on,aunty,be a sport, your daughter is first day married and you are thinking of her flying away or uncle you are thinking of her divorce and second wedding and whole family is agreeable to it  even DJ did not say a word to it  I was then relieved that at least Arohi is not like this and know that her family is wrong.
Oh yeah sweetheart, you finally crossed the barriers from your family we were looking for it and see with style se,praiseworthy job,Ekta Ma'amClap, She ran away from her home as a married lady to go to her sasural,greatClapClapClap

Part 2 Arohi met my expectation coz I know now she is a Mrs Singhania and I loved it guys,one well said, 'for clap of hands,we need to 2 hands,well leaving Arjun alone at home,then how the hand would have been clapped, Arohi is coming for that with full eyes of revenge or made the table turned round.'

Today,they mended some of the loopholes of the storyClapClap
(1) Now it is cleared that Arohi has supposed to complete her college and she came for holidaysThumbs Up
(2) It is now clear that Gauri is trying to save her skin and does not regret anything but today she left a doubt in the Ahluwalia's family,especially, to RajveerThumbs Up 
(3) Rashi has really lost the child as we got comfirmation from the doctor and no one at the Singhania knew what Arjun did in a fit on mixed anger and loveThumbs Up
(4) Biji is unaware of all the miseventsThumbs UpThumbs Up
(5) RPS is shocked on the amount of hatredness in Arjun SInghania and once more proud that 'no one can defy Arjun Singhania' but 'deeply his facial expression knows that Arjun is wrong this time but as he is also burning with genuine concerned to her daugthter,he is least concerned to Arohi and the Ahluwalia as he is in the same line of misunderstanding.''Thumbs Up
(6) The precap is exciting guys,the way she is entering in the home,hayiiiiHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

This song for the Singhanias:

As Mrs Arohi SInghania is making the entry and wait the 'wind of change' is coming again to you guys,with lot of happiness in futureThumbs UpThumbs Up Arohi was the happiness of Ahluwalia and she is being constantly accused as 'snatched the happiness on the way,' from the Singhanias but now she has herself decided to come to the Singhania family and give the abundance of happiness later in a new wayClapClapClap 

I wish Hiten and Gauri too watch KMH2,today's scene and music,they would have remembered their kutumb characters portrait,am I wrongWink

Overall an 7/10 episode for me

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

arshravishiviloveskmhAllwaysindianSHIKHA19AmnaIshrasika_DSglitter567kavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
edited my post on Page 1

@Pooja....lovely take as always...loved it..Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_Nishglitter567kavyasam

glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
@ ALL.....great takesThumbs Up...my gosh u lot are indeed an intelligent bunch ...kash mai aisi hoti... *sighs*...always enjoy reading your takes....
p.s. all the best for your exams maria...wish u all the best. Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arshraviSHIKHA19kavyasamMariaa.SG

rasika_DS IF-Dazzler
rasika_DS
rasika_DS

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
I have nothing much to say...loved the phone convo between Arjun n his sasuralwaleWink Arjun's attitude n style was out of the worldEmbarrassed the bg used was great..totally suited Arjun the gangsterThumbs Up Whenever he was referring to arohi as his wife, i felt very happy n was imagining Karanika as hubby n wifeEmbarrassedHeart

Good that Cookie n Coffee are returning to Canada..pehle se hi itne saare characters bhare hain..Arohi's mom was hilarious..Canada jaake Obama ka ghar bhi dekh lenaROFL..ahluwalia's are very strong..rather than mourning over what happened they are finding a solution for thatThumbs Up

We knew our Arohi is a strong girl..canada nahi jayegi apne sasural jayegiClap n will give a hard time to them.

The precap is breathtaking..what a dhamakedaar entry into the Singhania's houseTongue Arjun's expressions are a treat to watch here...i was laughing hard watching themLOL 
ok did i say anythingWinkLOL

All the best Maria for ur examsSmile

Edited by rasika.KK - 19 January 2011 at 2:06pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

AllwaysindianarshravishiviloveskmhDu_NishAmnaIshSHIKHA19aksh4IFglitter567kavyasamMariaa.SGAnjalii...xXx

Allwaysindian Senior Member
Allwaysindian
Allwaysindian

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
 WOW ...Awesome performance ...ARJUN SINGHANIA gav eme chills today ...he was so so so mean ..ABSOLUTE TALENTED KUNDRA !!! well after all he is KING K !!!
and that precap ..hai hai Wink
  u know ..when u take a kid to candy store where  he loves candy  BUT  he cannot have ANY  ..how he will feel..WE GONNA SEE ARJUN SINGHANIA ..like that from tomorrow onwards.WinkLOLLOL..I am  gonna LOVE IT !!WinkWinkDay Dreaming

Edited by Allwaysindian - 19 January 2011 at 2:16pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

arshravishiviloveskmhDu_NishSHIKHA19AmnaIshrasika_DSkavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
ok so as i was saying in the previous post LOL

I think Rudra has played the game really well...he knows Rashi can get Arjun to leave it all once again...she knows Arjun well, but Rudra knows his son too..he will make sure that Ahluhwahliya's get punished alot and have alot of hatred in Arjuns mind that nobody can change him again Clap played well Rudra....keeping Biji there once again a great move by him...hate that about him but if seen as a character, i think that was good....Biji would stop Arjun...but right now she has no idea about it, i wonder if she'll read the newspaper? D'oh

tomorrow will be just awesome!!! Arohi got dressed, and took her doli to Arjun's party Embarrassed
aag barabar dono taraf se lagi hai Big smile

what a beautiful doli Embarrassed and her sari is soooo pretty!!! ahh she looks stunning in that sari (seen the off screen pic)

I am excited to see how Arjuhi under one roof behave Dancing

kuchh khaas hai kucch paas kucch ajnabi ehsaas hai, kucch duriyan nazdikiyaan, kucch hans padi tanhaiyaan, kya hain khumaar hai kya etabaar hai, shaayad ye pyaar hai, pyaar hai shaayad, kya yeh baahar hai, kya intazaar hai, shaayad yeh pyaar hai, pyaar hain shaayad

Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 19 January 2011 at 3:12pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

arshraviDu_NishSHIKHA19AmnaIshrasika_DSkavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
hey guys, posting this AGAIN! i've got only few of u tell me about which siggie to put

i'd like more of you to let me know Embarrassed cuz right now we are at a tie LOL

This is the Siggie we have up right now

Kavya and Esha said to not have the Karanika pics....soooooooo here is another one, she left the two big pics, i think its okay if we leave that...we are talking about Arjuhi, but who are playing them are Karan Kritika...and their persona is on the big pic and then what their characters are like...are on the side...

The siggies below are the same, just that the colorings are different.

1)

2)

3)

let me know which one you all want up on the main post or if you would like to keep the one we already have Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shiviloveskmhAllwaysindianrasika_DSkavyasamAnjalii...xXx

Go to top