Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [19/1 - Epi.59]

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

Heya guyz..Hug
For ppl who love the show n love analyzing herez a common destination..so pour in & share your views/thoughts about the episode/show..

Few rules to keep the discussion flow nice. :)

1. No actor or character bashing. 
2. No derogatory terms to be used. 
3. Keep the discussion off of issues not concerned with this forum. 
4. Feedbacks appreciated not sarcasm or digs at the actors and the show.

Note:Permission given by the KMH2 Dev team.

Updated  *** 

Today's Epi Was Full Of Emotions Hug Too Muuch That I Was Not Able To Handle Them LOL First Of All ...The Funny Convo Between Arjun-Arohi Was Hilarious  Arjun Was Beeing The Innocent Guy Who Is Unconscious  About The Situation LOL Everyone Was Getting IRRITATED And Especially Arohi Was Pissed Of Wink Feel Very Bad For My Cute Aro When She Left To Her Room TO Cry Ouch I Can Understand That Both Are Right In There Own But Felling Bad Anywaay Ouch KSA Was Like Everyday Protective ... Right And The Best Compared To The Other Family Members Clap Rudra Was Cheap Agaain Dead Asking How Is Rashi When He Is Again Thinking About Himeslf 
Its Just Too Much He Doesn't Care About Rashi's  Condition But About Hi s Lost Dead Hope Rashi Gets Well Soon To Teach A Good Lesson To This Witch Gauri Angry And Also To End This Drama Angry  The Option The Alhuwalia's Has Taken To Send Arohi Far Awaay in " Canada " Was Totally Wroong Ouch And I Am Telling This As A Normal Person Becoz If She Run ...People Will Talk More And More And Will Start Making Rummors Thumbs Down 

The Brave Arohi Was Fabulous And I Felt Proud Of Her Bravo To Her For This ..The Way She Explained To Daadu That She's Not Weak And She Will Create A Path For Herself Was The Proof Of HER Strengh Hug
The Best Part Was The Precap Of Course Big smile Arohi Left The House And She  Take Off To Singhania Mansion Wink They Were Doing Their Party When She Came With The Dolly LOL She's Too Good ..... Overall It Was A Good Epi And The Acting Was Again Very Good .Clap...I Don't Have Much To Saay Today Tongue
Really Looking Forward To The precap  Noow  Have To Go Noow ....Its Late And Tommorow My Exams Start Again Sleepy

My Last Sentence Is " Arohi Vs Arjun .....Let The War Begin " Star

Edited by Miss-Pakiie-KMH - 19 January 2011 at 2:18pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

madhurameshanLove14arshravishiviloveskmhgemini1217anitaksureshAllwaysindiantanu111aSHIKHA19LindaxXxDu_NishAmnaIshrasika_DSaksh4IFkavyasam.Mandy.Anjalii...xXxObodroKargosh

SHIKHA19 Goldie
SHIKHA19
SHIKHA19

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
ok now i m going will give my full take 2moro .

but 2day i liked precap more than d episode lol .......cant wait .WinkDay Dreaming

palki mein hoke sawar chali re.........
main to apne sajan ke dwaar chali re.............
ClapDancing

MR. & MRS. SINGHANIA ....LET D WAR BEGIN Wink

AA DEKHE ZARA KISMEIN KITNA HAI DUM LOL

Dancing

Edited by SHIKHA19 - 19 January 2011 at 12:33pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshAllwaysindianLove14shiviloveskmhprincess_star11Du_NishAmnaIshrasika_DSaksh4IFglitter567kavyasamMariaa.SG

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Reserved...
thanx 4 opening....n don't worry abt opening later..Tongue...all the best for ur exams...Embarrassed

edited..sorry guys me only giving short update...need to go soon...Disapprove

Loved loved loved arjun n arohi phone convo...StarStarStar.....arjun's blue shirt n brown shades...n perfect DON attitude blew me away....BlushingBlushingBlushing...he was lukin soo hot...Day Dreaming...that phone convo n dialouges n attitude was the show stealer...Embarrassed....loved the first scene...it was awesome...Big smile

so finally arohi is going 2 b a strong n brave girl...ClapClapClap...now both sides r equal now....Thumbs Up...it's gud she decided not to run away..she's married to arjun now..she has to face reality n luk up 2 it...Wink...waiting 2 c what arohi does next now after entering singhania mansion....Wink...arjun will b awestruck seeing her in a hot saree...Day Dreaming

so guys..get ready for revenge, Takkrar, love, passion...fights....cuz now arohi will enter singhania house as their bahu...as Mrs Singhania....StarStarStar

love u all..Hug

Edited by Anjalii...xXx - 19 January 2011 at 1:43pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

arshravianitaksureshSHIKHA19rasika_DSaksh4IFglitter567kavyasamMariaa.SG

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjalii...xXx

Reserved...
thanx 4 opening....n don't worry abt opening later..Tongue...all the best for ur exams...Embarrassed

Yoour Welcome Anjali Hug And Thank Yoou Very Muuch For Wishing Me Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXx

glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

no analysis for today...i'm still hyperventilating after watching today's precap ....plus i find that i can enjoy the episode more if my brain is switched off.LOL...well i gotta say i thoroughly enjoyed the phone conversation scene...arjun was so sarcastic and mean .Evil SmileLOL

but all i can say is that  the war has officially started...and arohi can sing 'hum kisise kum nahi' LOL...the fighter within her has been unleashedBig smile
so bring on the ishq, pyaar & takraar Dancing

Edited by glitter567 - 19 January 2011 at 12:43pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

AllwaysindianarshraviDu_NishAmnaIshSHIKHA19rasika_DSaksh4IFkavyasamMariaa.SGAnjalii...xXx

AmnaIsh Goldie
AmnaIsh
AmnaIsh

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by glitter567

no analysis for today...i'm still hyperventilating after watching today's precap ....plus i find that i can enjoy the episode more if my brain is switched off.LOL

hahahLOL good one..brain switched off Tongue

Paki..Good luck wid ur exams..do well..:-)

No review for todays' epi..there was really nothign big to review..just the phone convo..which was outstanding..Karan's style of acting is just 'oh so' classic...
The DON is the newest sensation in the tinsle town..LOVED his bindas attitude today..Daduuuuu..! hayeee Day Dreaming kitane style main bola tha...

TOMORROW - however..i'm sure everybodys gonna have SOMETHING to say..LOL
the Clash Of The Titans will begin from tomorrow ...Ouch
We'll get to see the STYLISH and Suave Mrs. Arohi Singhania from tomorrow....Approve can't wait to see the new Arohi..! Wink

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

AllwaysindianLove14arshravishiviloveskmhDu_NishSHIKHA19rasika_DSaksh4IFkavyasamAnjalii...xXxMariaa.SG

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
First part his convo hillarious ROFLROFL,  it had all the punch needed sarcastic, romantic, evil, remorseless.  Brilliant Karan ClapClap, perfect attitudeThumbs Up.  he made arohi cry one more timeOuch, this time she is pricked by repeated reference to biwi and then the mockery of being desertedSleepy, haye arjun yeh kaisa change hai Unhappy ho gaya na revenge , leave her alone now...(just kidding how will we get their story or else).  I hope arohi catches his repeated phrase of 'mein sudhar gaya tha' 'mein badal gaya tha' then she might look at this differentlyEmbarrassed.  filhaal it wont happen.

finally we come to know of raashi's state , thank you cvs Tongue, so she is in depression, means wont be talking much to anyone and due to head injury she may even go into amnesia (BT's fav track)LOL.  Typical don style entry by beta and baap in for a high voltage shock.  MCP lines Confused by both of them about how arohi & family wld cry for life now,  arey don bhai which age are u living in, now a days girls dont have to cry buddy, they dont take it as life time punishment, they move on.  Well dad and son enjoy your triumph over defeating a girlErmm.  party shuru hone do shock milega.  again perfect  remorseless attitude. brilliant acting Thumbs Up

finally allu's family was good Clap,  they were not crying but trying to find out a solution,  amrit's dialouges were good abt America n Canada,  reminds me of my nani LOL.  They all are trying to laugh through this problem and are hopeful of getting her out of this mess.  Gauri is still tensed DeadAngry and stumbled with her words, pakdi gayi Dancing I am happy everyone got irritated by her todayThumbs Up .  I feel mahaepisode mein gauri is gonna do somethingOuch.   and viola Arohi found her own raasta,  Yay there you go arohi Clap. (btw I would have loved to see Arjun's reaction if she had gone to Canada EmbarrassedLOL)

precap funny disco dance going on inside  and  don saab watching them Confused , and lo dulhan arrives in doli LOLEmbarrassed. I bet she has media too behind her.  Good episode with lot to expect tomorrow.  Brilliant acting Clap and apt dialouges, bg score ok. love the kutumb score in first part and the kmh tune on Arohi. but still hate that ghasita BT tune during the whoosh whoosh angles. 

Edited by kavyasam - 20 January 2011 at 7:22am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

madhurameshanshiviloveskmhLove14arshraviSHIKHA19Du_NishAmnaIshrasika_DSaksh4IFMariaa.SG

Love14 Senior Member
Love14
Love14

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
todays episode was more of filler kind to give a link bw their mairrage & they living together........the stage has been set for the great was bw hubby & wifey....the clash of titans

loved todays episode.best part was arjuns phone convo & the precap....Mrs Singhania sizzling in Sarree.wow..cant wait for tommorrow...........

My rating for today- 7/10Tongue

gudnight everyone

bye

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

arshraviSHIKHA19AmnaIshDu_Nishrasika_DSaksh4IFkavyasamMariaa.SG

Go to top