Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

what would urmi do if all this happened to rashi??

uzma_patel Newbie
uzma_patel
uzma_patel

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
wow urmila you are mother and yet you can never see another mother's pain. all you care about is wealth but imagine if it was rashi that did all this.

imagine if rashi went out with a guy before marrying jigar, had a one night stand with him then got pregnant and he left her to deal with it. would she not be as devastated as koki is right now? would she not have sent her away to have the baby in peace? wouldn't she be worried about being taunted by society especially since she is from a poor background? its amazing how the cv's have given her the power to ruin everybody's life all for the sake of wealth. Urmi needs to realise there is more to life than money. Money can buy you anything except love and family and if urmi and rashi are not careful they will end up rich but unhappy. Money never lasts forever and in the long run it never keeps you happy. 

i do love rashi-jigar pair and i personally want rashi to slowly fall in love in jigar and see him for the nice person he is and try to stop her mother from going to far. The only person that can ever stop urmi is rashi and i want the cv's to hurry up and make her character good now. the whole goldigging character is getting boring. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ip-AK4everupasana.diya-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
agree dear...
Urmila's character is bad but that too out of any standards...she never thinks abt anyone else except herself.....i m even doubting whether she plans all this keeping Rashi's good future in mind or does everything for her bright future....
coz all this is just ruining Rashi and her "lil bit tiny signs" of being a good wife......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

upasana.diya

upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Hi Uzma

well don't you remember how Urmi pushed rashi to be alone with Jigar and compromise herself to get Jigar to marry rashi...

Urmi is someone with no scruples... she is a character, we don't want to see changed but only punished...

you are right Rashi can stop Urmi, but will she.. can habits and principles instilled in a person since long back be changed so soon???

-tellyaddict-

upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

agree dear...
Urmila's character is bad but that too out of any standards...she never thinks abt anyone else except herself.....i m even doubting whether she plans all this keeping Rashi's good future in mind or does everything for her bright future....
coz all this is just ruining Rashi and her "lil bit tiny signs" of being a good wife......

to think... one needs a brain and i am sure thats one of the things lacking in Urmi...
tell me something girls... where have we seen a mother plotting against her daughter's in-laws... she would be scared for her daughter every moment and will try to smoothen the path as much as possible.. however many insults she has to take to make sure of that...

but isn't Urmi contradicting that genuine affection a mother has for her daughter....

-tellyaddict-

uzma_patel Newbie
uzma_patel
uzma_patel

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
exactly my point girls i mean why ruin your daughter's life when she is living with her in laws? i mean remember months ago when rashi has responsibilities of the keys how she lived up to the expectations and proved koki wrong and she didn't talk to her mother at all. that's what urmi should be encouraging rashi to do win everyone's love including kokila's not plotting against the family for wealth.

you're right upsana no mother in her right mind would want her daughter to suffer whilst living with her in laws but urmi is the type that will never care and probably all her concerns are fake as long as rashi is treating her to 5 star restaurants and spa treatments. once this stops urmi may disown her own daughter and insult her. all this scheming for wealth that never lasts so i hope she gets caught.

i even have the idea once rashi backs out and changes urmi could backstab her own daughter and blackmail her then probably rashi's mistakes will come out and she'll end up doing a lot to encourage jigar and his family to slowly forgive her and accept her again. even though i would love to see urmi banned from modi house completely i dont want rashi to be kicked out because she can change if cv's make her change. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

upasana.diya-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by uzma_patel

exactly my point girls i mean why ruin your daughter's life when she is living with her in laws? i mean remember months ago when rashi has responsibilities of the keys how she lived up to the expectations and proved koki wrong and she didn't talk to her mother at all. that's what urmi should be encouraging rashi to do win everyone's love including kokila's not plotting against the family for wealth.

you're right upsana no mother in her right mind would want her daughter to suffer whilst living with her in laws but urmi is the type that will never care and probably all her concerns are fake as long as rashi is treating her to 5 star restaurants and spa treatments. once this stops urmi may disown her own daughter and insult her. all this scheming for wealth that never lasts so i hope she gets caught.

i even have the idea once rashi backs out and changes urmi could backstab her own daughter and blackmail her then probably rashi's mistakes will come out and she'll end up doing a lot to encourage jigar and his family to slowly forgive her and accept her again. even though i would love to see urmi banned from modi house completely i dont want rashi to be kicked out because she can change if cv's make her change. 

@red.....this can be sent to CVs as "Renewed Script" what say.." but loved ur sequence to redeem Rashi and Urmi to be banned...
just imagin her running to her phone to call Rashi...but she disconnects everytime....

upasana.diyasimran15

upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by uzma_patel

Diya - a normal sane person will do what we all are advising... but Urmi... well neither is she normal nor is she sane, so i have no expectations from her...
Rashi had done many mistakes by the time she changed a bit and took many responsibilities and proved herself, but she did a mistake again, which was one too many from the Modi's point of view and she wasn't spared... i am not sure Rashi will change till she is obsessed with the Keys... the day she thinks that Modi family is now her family, she will cahnge irrespective of whether she has the keys or not

i fully concur with Urmi having capability of harming her own daughter...

Edited by upasana.diya - 19 January 2011 at 5:56pm

simran15

uzma_patel Newbie
uzma_patel
uzma_patel

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
yep i would love to send this to the cv's and ask them to renew the script for rashi's character however i doubt they listen and make her the vamp we'd love to hate lol. if we had control of this soap and everyone pitched in ideas this show would last for ages and remain fresh and stay no1 LOL or if the cv's spent a day reading our post and points of view they could.

upasana.diyasimran15

Go to top