Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

The Great Confusion comes to an End (Page 3)

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nu_Adu

Originally posted by blue_rose2008

I just went to know about  Viren's past so that way we would know why he hate siddarth that made him to do these kind of things and to know why he has the picture of Nivedita and Siddarth as kids then we would know his childhood past, then we would know weather or not if he loves Nivedita but do you guys remember that after Nivedita fell down onto Viren arm and Viren lay Nivedita down on the couch and the way Viren was looking sad at Nivedita when she was concision you can tell that he was feeling sorry for Nivedita and remember the part when Viren was looking at Nivedita when she defend him against her father order that she should leave with him to go home I don't if that means that Viren is happy that she said that Viren is different then his parents on their wedding day the same day as siddarth and Divya's wedding.  But still I feel bad for Nivedita that when she founds out that Viren was the one who was wearing the mask that she tried to unmask was actually Viren then I wonder how she would feel when she founds about  him  and I wonder how their releionship would be like.

Will Nivedita make Viren'a life better and make sure that he won't do these things again or will she leave him to make him realize his mistake?

But my only concern is that what if Chancal founds out that Viren is the one who was stalking Nivedita at  the resort who scared her then she would use him to her vantage to make siddarth and Nivedita life s a hell or make everyone lifes a hell.Confused

You're right. If Chanchal finds out the truth she can make Nivedita hate Viren by revealing the secrets to her. She will make Nivi believe that Viren wanted to attack her/scare her/make her mad and totally ruin the relationship. Which is just what Chanchal wants!

I feel CC is concerned that Viren might be into something big. One thing I did notice in CC till now, especially after finding out that she is unaware of Viren's stalking, that she did not involve Viren directly into this game, I mean whatever game she played she did not make Viren part of that. I feel she would feel sorry that Viren is the stalker.
But I dont think she would reveal to Nivi, as that would mean, Viren in trouble, rather she would try to cover up for Viren's mistakes. As a mother, she loves Viren and today, her questions seem to me, as her concern for Viren and his whereabouts.

Go to top