Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

The Great Confusion comes to an End (Page 2)

Nu_Adu Senior Member
Nu_Adu
Nu_Adu

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged

I really feel that Nivedita can never love Siddharth again. Their love was probably not meant to be. Both of them have accepted their current partners whole heartedly and within a short time span (remember how long it took Ragini to even consider someone else in Ranvir's place?). In my opinion this just proves that Nivedita and Siddharth are not meant to be together!

As far as Siddarth and Divya are concerned, I don't know what is in store for them! Those two simply cannot be happy together! We should somehow request the makers to split this couple soon so that both of them can have some peace in their lives (although Divya won't have peace even after divorce!).
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omshanti1111

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
I do not think that the Confusion has come to an end still. Probably the Staking may come to an end at least from Viren's side if he manages to brand Siddharth as the Stalker. But I suspect more than one person's involvement in this Stalking Game. I cannot think of Viren doing all or hurting Nivedita because I think he is obsessed with her and would not intentionally hurt her. Viren's motive/ motives are still not known to us except that he wants revenge on Siddharth and he wants Nivedita to hate Sid. The Question is whether Viren is doing this all for Nivedita's Love or does he have any other ulterior motive for seeking revenge against Siddharth. Whatever the case I do not think that Viren has taken Chanchal into confidence or sided with her to torture Nivedita nor do I think he is aware of what all Chanchal does behind his back though he is aware of her dislike for Nivedita.

Edited by Anamika1570 - 20 January 2011 at 1:17am

asyadada

Nu_Adu Senior Member
Nu_Adu
Nu_Adu

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

I do not think that the Confusion has come to an end still. Probably the Staking may come to an end at least from Viren's side if he manages to brand Siddharth as the Stalker. But I suspect more than one person's involvement in this Stalking Game. I cannot think of Viren doing all or hurting Nivedita because I think he is obsessed with her and would not intentionally hurt her. Viren's motive/ motives are still not known to us except that he wants revenge on Siddharth and he wants Nivedita to hate Sid. The Question is whether Viren is doing this all for Nivedita's Love or does he have any other ulterior motive for seeking revenge against Siddharth. Whatever the case I do not think that Viren has taken Chanchal into confidence or sided with her to torture Nivedita nor do I think he is aware of what all Chanchal does behind his back though he is aware of her dislike for Nivedita.

I'm confused again now. Are you saying Viren is actually positive? Or negative?

If he's with Chanchal he's 100% negative. A villain. Because Chanchal is purely evil. But your assumption of someone else hiding a secret in that house is very much possible...and I still suspect Vandana I don't know why!
Confused
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nu_Adu

Originally posted by Anamika1570

I'm confused again now. Are you saying Viren is actually positive? Or negative?

If he's with Chanchal he's 100% negative. A villain. Because Chanchal is purely evil. But your assumption of someone else hiding a secret in that house is very much possible...and I still suspect Vandana I don't know why!
Confused
Viren is not 100% negative. And he is not 100% negative, because he was sent away. That became a blessing in disguise for him , or else he would have gathered all of CC and JW's habits. Today, whatever humanity is left in the guy, is just because he was not directly brought up by CC and JW.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadapeacefulblossom

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nu_Adu

I really feel that Nivedita can never love Siddharth again. Their love was probably not meant to be. Both of them have accepted their current partners whole heartedly and within a short time span (remember how long it took Ragini to even consider someone else in Ranvir's place?). In my opinion this just proves that Nivedita and Siddharth are not meant to be together!

As far as Siddarth and Divya are concerned, I don't know what is in store for them! Those two simply cannot be happy together! We should somehow request the makers to split this couple soon so that both of them can have some peace in their lives (although Divya won't have peace even after divorce!).
LOL
I think Nivedita and Viren are destined to be together.

But Sid and Divya are just struggling. So the makers should break their jodi and let them stay single or find other partners for them. Its a pain to see them together.

Nu_Adu

blue_rose2013 Senior Member
blue_rose2013
blue_rose2013

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
 I just went to know about  Viren's past so that way we would know why he hate siddarth that made him to do these kind of things and to know why he has the picture of Nivedita and Siddarth as kids then we would know his childhood past, then we would know weather or not if he loves Nivedita but do you guys remember that after Nivedita fell down onto Viren arm and Viren lay Nivedita down on the couch and the way Viren was looking sad at Nivedita when she was concision you can tell that he was feeling sorry for Nivedita and remember the part when Viren was looking at Nivedita when she defend him against her father order that she should leave with him to go home I don't if that means that Viren is happy that she said that Viren is different then his parents on their wedding day the same day as siddarth and Divya's wedding.  But still I feel bad for Nivedita that when she founds out that Viren was the one who was wearing the mask that she tried to unmask was actually Viren then I wonder how she would feel when she founds about  him  and I wonder how their releionship would be like.

Will Nivedita make Viren'a life better and make sure that he won't do these things again or will she leave him to make him realize his mistake?

But my only concern is that what if Chancal founds out that Viren is the one who was stalking Nivedita at  the resort who scared her then she would use him to her vantage to make siddarth and Nivedita life s a hell or make everyone lifes a hell.Confused

Nu_Adu

Nu_Adu Senior Member
Nu_Adu
Nu_Adu

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue_rose2008

I just went to know about  Viren's past so that way we would know why he hate siddarth that made him to do these kind of things and to know why he has the picture of Nivedita and Siddarth as kids then we would know his childhood past, then we would know weather or not if he loves Nivedita but do you guys remember that after Nivedita fell down onto Viren arm and Viren lay Nivedita down on the couch and the way Viren was looking sad at Nivedita when she was concision you can tell that he was feeling sorry for Nivedita and remember the part when Viren was looking at Nivedita when she defend him against her father order that she should leave with him to go home I don't if that means that Viren is happy that she said that Viren is different then his parents on their wedding day the same day as siddarth and Divya's wedding.  But still I feel bad for Nivedita that when she founds out that Viren was the one who was wearing the mask that she tried to unmask was actually Viren then I wonder how she would feel when she founds about  him  and I wonder how their releionship would be like.

Will Nivedita make Viren'a life better and make sure that he won't do these things again or will she leave him to make him realize his mistake?

But my only concern is that what if Chancal founds out that Viren is the one who was stalking Nivedita at  the resort who scared her then she would use him to her vantage to make siddarth and Nivedita life s a hell or make everyone lifes a hell.Confused

You're right. If Chanchal finds out the truth she can make Nivedita hate Viren by revealing the secrets to her. She will make Nivi believe that Viren wanted to attack her/scare her/make her mad and totally ruin the relationship. Which is just what Chanchal wants!

asyadada

Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
oh god, one confusion has come to an end about the stalker being Viren but lots of another confusions raise again in our heads.. about Viren's past and his reasons in hating SId?? 

asyadada

Go to top