India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

The Great Confusion comes to an End

Nu_Adu Senior Member
Nu_Adu
Nu_Adu

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

First of all I'd like to congratulate Bani and everyone else who were certain Viren Sood was behind all the crazy events of the last couple of months! Excellent analysis and guess work guys! Thumbs Up

I should've known that the creatives will do whatever it takes to make Nivedita suffer MOST. And nothing will break her heart more than to find out the ugly truth about her charming husband! Plus those false accusations on innocent Siddharth, who was her husband's main target. And I'm sure now her father's words will echo in her mind when he warned her against marrying the 'enemy's son'. All these put together will make life a living hell for Nivedita, and that's just what the makers are trying to do from the beginning (like they've done before with Sadhna).

In addition, Divya's jealous mind can now rest in peace as Nivedita's husband is not madly in love with her. Rather Divya's own husband has feelings more genuine than Viren's! It's pretty pathetic how things are turning out for Nivedita. The worst of the worst has happened, and we ALL should've seen this coming
Confused

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

binataadharranmarasyadadaPriyaThakurruby20tasshamsicherrypansyPoojaa_POmshanti1111sirjee

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
gr888 topic...n i think sooo dat now either sid or viren will leave da house wid dere respective wife...i wish nivren go n get settle in sum other place...n viren's shaq ka kira disappears 4m his mind..n his revenge also...comes to an end...

Edited by sirjee - 19 January 2011 at 12:39pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nu_Adu

sap_s Groupbie
sap_s
sap_s

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nu_Adu

First of all I'd like to congratulate Bani and everyone else who were certain Viren Sood was behind all the crazy events of the last couple of months! Excellent analysis and guess work guys! Thumbs Up

I should've known that the creatives will do whatever it takes to make Nivedita suffer MOST. And nothing will break her heart more than to find out the ugly truth about her charming husband! Plus those false accusations on innocent Siddharth, who was her husband's main target. And I'm sure now her father's words will echo in her mind when he warned her against marrying the 'enemy's son'. All these put together will make life a living hell for Nivedita, and that's just what the makers are trying to do from the beginning (like they've done before with Sadhna).

In addition, Divya's jealous mind can now rest in peace as Nivedita's husband is not madly in love with her. Rather Divya's own husband has feelings more genuine than Viren's! It's pretty pathetic how things are turning out for Nivedita. The worst of the worst has happened, and we ALL should've seen this coming
Confused

yes u said it right.. we should stop watching this serial
sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sap_s

Confused

yes u said it right.. we should stop watching this serial
arey 4 such a small thing u wanna syop watchin it...yyyyy...just see da other side na dat he luvs her soooo much...n now nivi also luvs him...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nu_Aduasyadada

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

thanks buddy! but I think we just spelled it out, but many others also had in the back of minds, that there is a high possibility for Viren for the stalker.

Her father is also an extreme person! May be , his suffering at the hands of JW and YD was so much, that he has become like this. Nivedita has to grow strong. Sid's blow was not that intense to make her strongLOL. Rather Sid's blow made her more malleable and shestarted calling CC "Ma" and even forgot her responsibilities towards her family. Nivedita lost her dutiful nature, which she vowed while leaving the Sood house, in her sacrifice for Divya and trust for Viren.

Confused
Alas! only if Divya could understand. Divya will not understand now also. She will also testify against Sid. Nivedita will emerge strong when she finds out about Viren. She has to be strong.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PRIYANKA00Nu_Aduakhilhasirjee

Nu_Adu Senior Member
Nu_Adu
Nu_Adu

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:55pm | IP Logged

No this is not the time to stop watching the show. I'm sure it'll get very interesting soon! Smile

You're right - Divya will prove to be the biggest gunegaar of Siddharth and Nivedita's pain and sorrow. She will not stop here. She will now blame Siddharth herself for stalking Nivedita! Wow I can't decide who I'm feeling worse for, Nivi or Divya. Divya is stooping so low!

asyadadaOmshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:18pm | IP Logged

No this is not the time to stop watching the show. I'm sure it'll get very interesting soon! Smile

You're right - Divya will prove to be the biggest gunegaar of Siddharth and Nivedita's pain and sorrow. She will not stop here. She will now blame Siddharth herself for stalking Nivedita! Wow I can't decide who I'm feeling worse for, Nivi or Divya. Divya is stooping so low!

The story starts now!

actually, I hope Divya just gets out of Sid's life. Nivi-Viren unite after Viren realises his mistake in recognising Sid. Sid will go through a lot in the coming days, and no one will really support him. Its better after the problem is solved Sid leaves the Sood house and property to Nivi-Viren and settle somewhere else, waiting for his dream girl. But I know Sid being the character he is, will forgive Divya and welcome her back to his life at the end.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadada

akhilha Senior Member
akhilha
akhilha

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

The story starts now!

actually, I hope Divya just gets out of Sid's life. Nivi-Viren unite after Viren realises his mistake in recognising Sid. Sid will go through a lot in the coming days, and no one will really support him. Its better after the problem is solved Sid leaves the Sood house and property to Nivi-Viren and settle somewhere else, waiting for his dream girl. But I know Sid being the character he is, will forgive Divya and welcome her back to his life at the end.

@ Bani....If it happens like this,,,Then Siddharth is the True Hero...Not Viren......

I do not think this will happen..Very frankly From an unbiased point of View I feel that IF Viren is Supposed be the Hero at the end of it all......HE will reunite Sid and Nivi....I am not saying this Becoz of Nivaarth ......I really feel that HE will fall irrovacably in love with Niveditha....He will truly love her and then realise that this is the only Justice....That is why it is unconventional.....Niveditha does not really love anybody at this point....She trusts Viren implicitly and just depends on him.....Once this trust is broken..she will be so cynical!!! so At this point Both Nivren and Nivaarth seem highly impossible!!

But Viren Being The Hero of the year 2011 ...That gives us aclear picture that he cannot remain negative....and if he turns positive ..he will do justice to both Sid and Nivi...How remains to be seen!!

asyadadaOmshanti1111

Go to top