Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo
Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo

The EXORCISM of Laali!

Neela10 Goldie
Neela10
Neela10

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
The EXORCISM of Laali!

In this episode, we are told that Laali is possessed by Siddy's ghost. ShockedOuch

If indeed that was the case, then what role did Dr. Surbhi play in this?ShockedAngry

Did it mean that Dr. Surbhi used black magic to redirect dead Siddy's soul into Laali's body?ShockedShocked

Can we now safely assume that the injections that Dr. Surbhi gave Laali played no part in her getting sicker and sicker.SmileSmile

That in fact it was all the doings of a dead woman. AngryDeadDead

A lot of questions but few answers.

Anyway, the exorcism of Laali was interesting.  However, if it had been as scary as the Exorcism of Emily Rose, (an American horror drama, inspired by the true story of a German girl Anneliese Miche who was presumably possessed by demons, which of course the courts refused to believe) it would have been really interesting. LOLLOLLOL

Still, it looks like our beautiful, immaculately dressed Siddy now has become a demonic soul out for vengeance? LOLLOLLOL

After all, doesn't the possessed Laali scream and say ... "I am Siddheshwari, Shekhar's legal wife.
I will destroy Laali who took my husband away from me.  I will destroy this house, and everyone in it. Ha! ha! ha!"

On the bright side, now that Siddy is dead, Laali has automatically become Shekhar's legal wife. LOLBig smileTongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sharma68shelly.851-SweetGirl-SilverBell

shelly.851 Groupbie
shelly.851
shelly.851

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Hi Neela, Lot of fantastic points and questions have been raised in this topic. Clap

I think that injections do have some role. Maybe she was giving them to induce paranoia and weakness in her..to supplement the madness caused by magic..She is probably trying every known way - medical and non-medical to ruin Lali..

If Siddy is no more, then Lali is definitely the legal wife of Shekher..But who is worried about legalities in this show, when everytime the legal boundaries have been breached...its probably that law does not exist..otherwise Loha should not be roaming around outside after all the crimes he has committed..he shud ve got lifetime imprisonment..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neela10

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Nice post. yeah that movie was real scary. the poor Girl died.

Neela10

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
It was indeed so ScaryShocked ...Awesome Perfomance by Ratan hereClapClapClap..No Where she looked Laali When she had to look Siddy...She played this part perfect..

Yes..Laaliya is Of Shekharwa...And now its all Legal and all...Nice...Tongue

About Injection Neela....I think It played part Indeed...How May they reveal or notLOL..May it certainly made Laali more weak mentaly so Siddy could take our all..

Neela You know I wanted to ask..did you saw that part..Babua & Gangiya..When that Tantric arrived Shekhar was like asking Gangi all will be fine na..& Gangi was like..Yaaa..Yaa..It was Super funny...LOLLOLLOL

Neela10

telenovelle IF-Rockerz
telenovelle
telenovelle

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Everyone on this show is possessed by each other. They all need an exorcism on each other.
No one knows who they are and what they are doing half of the time.

One weird storyline....siddy's ghost is in Laali that is if you believe in ghosts.

This show is beginning to sound like the movie the exorcist!!!!

Who is the exorcist then?LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shelly.851Neela10

sverma Groupbie
sverma
sverma

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by telenovelle

Everyone on this show is possessed by each other. They all need an exorcism on each other.
No one knows who they are and what they are doing half of the time.

One weird storyline....siddy's ghost is in Laali that is if you believe in ghosts.

This show is beginning to sound like the movie the exorcist!!!!

Who is the exorcist then?LOL
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top