India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

No Romance.....No Chance.......

panic_monger Senior Member
panic_monger
panic_monger

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

after watching 2days episode and precap i am in tension.wud there any romance in this antique couple's suhaag raat?????Confused ishaan was very nervous and suhana..............she is a lil bit romantic but is it ok 4 their ''Kabhi na bholne waali suhaag raat''?Wink

wat u say??????????
          pata nhi in dono namunon ka kya hogaDisapprove?????????

zackey_boy Senior Member
zackey_boy
zackey_boy

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by panic_monger

after watching 2days episode and precap i am in tension.wud there any romance in this antique couple's suhaag raat?????Confused ishaan was very nervous and suhana..............she is a lil bit romantic but is it ok 4 their ''Kabhi na bholne waali suhaag raat''?Wink

wat u say??????????
          pata nhi in dono namunon ka kya hogaDisapprove?????????

I have no problem with CV's wanting the Suhaag Raat sequence to be a little different but I don't want them to ruin the confession moment...They may carry all other stuffs alongside but they should take care that the romance of Sushaan doesn't die in b/w all these stuffs....Hope the CV's understands the importance of a romantic Sushaan moment....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

julaikha

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
I am sensing some nervousness here from CVs may be they are worried that once this confession is over, people would think there is nothing else to look forward to but in this they are ruining the momentum and the essence of story, yes we got the idea that Ishaan is shy, yes we got the idea that there union or rather reunion is different yes we got the idea that they will not change but for the story,s sake move forward with the logic and take there relationshp to the next level as Suhana and Ishaan,s story has just began now, have faith in th story, there is so much more to it then just SR or HM, come on , dont ruin all the hard work and effort you have put in.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

julaikha

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
I just wanna see serious confession moment between them...Day Dreaming Comedy..Laughter... all these on one side, but we should get a romantic confession sequence... Day Dreaming SR sabkuch tho baad mein hi aayegana... pehle Ishaan ko kuch tho bolne do... He is still trying to remember 2 lines....Wacko

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top