India-Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi
Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

mona was wrong

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
i tink mona and her mther was wrong wat dey did. i thought mona wont agree to her mom to do it, but she did agree.mona knew how conservative r d gujjus, dadaji dint even eat anytin during sweety marriage.if she doesnt know gujju cooking it is fine she cld hav asked for recipes from ambaji she wld hav given her and if she doesnty know cooking at all she cld hav tld her MIL before only,dey wldnt hav killed her just tant her little and den over,d way dey do to her alwys.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Humtum25anjalianjalisonika74nycsweetie-Punjaban

-Punjaban IF-Sizzlerz
-Punjaban
-Punjaban

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
yea... i agree this time mona was wrong.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjalisherma

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Yep Mona was wrong but i guess the good thing is that she did realise and was going to tell them

Honestly the whole family is wrong in how they treat Mona, a MIL should be their to teach her if Mona doesnt know and guide her but i dont see that at all, she is a new bahu in the house, she needs time to adjust to the routine and gujju food but i see no guidance being offered to her

Edited by Lennie - 19 January 2011 at 1:59pm

HalkatJawaniJayyyyy

poppy76 Newbie
poppy76
poppy76

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
I agree Mona was wrong but I think that Ambaji, baa and phui are picking on Mona. It is obvious Ambaji and Co are not happy with the marriage. I feel sorry for Mona the way they keep saying stuff about her family poor girl.
np2007 Newbie
np2007
np2007

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Well i think Ambaji wants to help ( remember the laddu making scene when everyone moves out she slowly shows Mona how to make perfect round laddu)
but is unable to do so due to her SIL and MIL .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Humtum25

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sherma

i tink mona and her mther was wrong wat dey did. i thought mona wont agree to her mom to do it, but she did agree.mona knew how conservative r d gujjus, dadaji dint even eat anytin during sweety marriage.if she doesnt know gujju cooking it is fine she cld hav asked for recipes from ambaji she wld hav given her and if she doesnty know cooking at all she cld hav tld her MIL before only,dey wldnt hav killed her just tant her little and den over,d way dey do to her alwys.

u r right
HalkatJawaniJay IF-Dazzler
HalkatJawaniJay
HalkatJawaniJay

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lennie

Yep Mona was wrong but i guess the good thing is that she did realise and was going to tell them

Honestly the whole family is wrong in how they treat Mona, a MIL should be their to teach her if Mona doesnt know and guide her but i dont see that at all, she is a new bahu in the house, she needs time to adjust to the routine and gujju food but i see no guidance being offered to her

agree with you, her MIL needs to guide her tell her the rules and traditions of the household. I'm sure Mona would have told her she can't cook had her MIL showed some confidence in her. She might not be their choice for bahu, but she is and they need to give her a respect that as a DIL of the family demands. 
April2007 IF-Dazzler
April2007
April2007

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
I don't think Mona did anything wrong. It is pretty stupid to think an young girl would be able to cook for the whole family. The whole traditions are totally wrong. The boys lives with his whole family, he doesn't have to adjust to environment. The girl has to leave her family and home and come to a new family, who instead of trying to adjust just want her to instantly become like them and lose herself and her personality..adjustments is two way street.

Btw, Why is Saajjal living at her parents place, is it a Gujju custom for daughter to interfere in her Maikaa..She should live with her inlaws, what about her so called sanskar.. her involvement in her brother family and her constant criticize of a new bride and bride's  family is very unbecoming and show low sanskar.

It is pretty sad and funny to see young adults treated like children. This serial is taking living and bahu at a diff level..After watching this no girl would like to marry in Gujju family.

Edited by April2007 - 19 January 2011 at 9:46pm

sidjanyyyy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index