India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

DOTW:~ To be or not to be

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Hey guys sorry for the delay in this weeks DOTW i forgot and thnks to Meenu for reminding me to post it even though its mid-week!

So we are now seeing DakshNa on a regular basis now and most often than not we are seeing them at each others throat like a pair of dogs, obviously they also circle like a dog hunting its prey, n i love dogs and think they are so damn adorable like these two. However im question is it To me or Not be in there case,  Daskh is always hating on naina and naina loves winding him up, when and why will we see these 2 begin to come closer.

I want your opinions on

1. when u think they will begin to look at one another in a different light
  2. why or what may make this  happen

and the reactions to DakshNa from the following family members...

• Baba/Vibha
  • Sanket/Rohini
  • Kaka
  • Kaki
  • Akriti
so now let the discussion begin

xXx Bee

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-aweshome_moi-

-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Acha,WOW!!....

Now,tht's interesting!!....

I wanna make a looooooooooong reply to this one,as it involves our wrestlers' party!!ROFL....Really wanted to be the 1st one to comment(buahahah,childish);so i posted in.

Will edit this one later acha!!....And Bee,no thanks acha!!.....Ish no piraaablem!!>....LOL....Hug
_sana.Magic_ IF-Rockerz
_sana.Magic_
_sana.Magic_

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
I think the recent track where naina needs daksh's help may be the track will chnage and due to some reason he agrees to help so may be this will be  aturning point in their relationship
..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
hmm I like this one! uh ill edit this time cause I have loads to say LOL

Cheers!
~Naina

ps. Bee, come to the CC sometimes. it's been foreveeer since i've talked to you :)

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index