Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay, Haseena and Emotional Insanity (Page 2)

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
I have a new name for Piya...Pakau Piya! She's being unbearable..cannot stand. As for the rest..you've said it best. I'm only hoping she gets what she deserves...atleast a wall pinning and a serious talking-to..prolly won't happen..considering how bad I am with predictionsSmile! Nice write up, as usual. BTW, I skipped the TranGad scene...it seemed annoying to me..and seemingly, it was.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PrateekshTheBlackJaguar

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Superb analysis Poca...Yes it did hurt Haseena & ME too..and I liked it that it hurt Haseena..so there is SOME RELATION..thats good news..!! And as for that Last Scene..!!!Abhay 's seen piya..will he catch her red handed..?? I really HOPING BEYOND HOPE that he does..and then would love to see him tadpofy Piya in his anger..though I love PIYA equally..i would love to see her pin for Abhay..as she has given him enough pain through this act of Mythili & then..actually I am waiting for a STRONG INTENSE SCENE..tomorrow..somehow..between Abhay & Piya..will my dream come true is theDay Dreaming question..??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by purvimeh

I so agree with you Poco.....

Chand & haseena are not bad overall.. they are looking for betterment of abhay... i was slight over the edge when they threw the party on the dreadful day... but when i looked at it from the other POV I didn't see anything wrong abt it... Abhay does need to move on in life...& that is what they are working on him for...  He is stuck in his medival times waiting for his life to come back to him..& Piya is just making it worse... for him.. (I so wanna whack that women for doing this to him publicily.. Grrrrrr.) & poor Abhay is just looses....( i had tears today for him)...Even to an extent of disowning who he has.. It not going to be a thing for Abhay. & Wonder how Chandeena are gonna take it.... from here now...& I hope if Abhay does move on from here hope Chandeena mellow down & give credit to Pia... 

Nothing to comment abt the rest of Epi...

Thank you, Purvi. Chaand and Haseena have not been portrayed as villains till date. They are just vampires who are trying to survive and save their clan. It is Abhay who creates a new problem everyday and they both just keeping doing damage control. Abhay's emotions are his greatest weakness and when you see Piya taking advantage of that and making Abhay lose his marbles, you have this urge to just snap her neck.

purvimeh

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prateeksh

Lovely analysis Pocho as usual...Yes I have started to dislike P's character now...she knows 99% that he is a vampire, why is she pestering him so much...she has seen what Metz thghts do to A and his relationship with his so called parents...also i wouldnt disagree with chandeena if they start detesting P more now....nyways, I feel too many characters are just spoiling the flow of the story..i liked it when during the camping episodes they gave us abhiya in full swing and without any much interruption....these characters are fine and i do like them, but they need not stop the flow of abhiya's part of the story especially when it is going so strong and they shld complete one plot with minimum disruptions...
the plot seems half baked, who is shaurya? how he knows misha from the beginning? how he knows raichand? why is he invited? CVs never bother for petty details per say, but the absence of petty details sort of just kill the fun the spoil the story!

I think this Pia turning into Metz to lure A to get to his story track should be stopped as soon as possible...i cant see more foolishness from A...he is a vampire and he and his parents should be able to smell a living Pia rather than hallucinating that either she isint around or she is Metz!

Thank you, Pratz. Piya needs to be slapped across her face , to be honest. All this while, we are trying to justify Piya's decision to impersonate Metz but just look at what is happening? Abhay is moving around like a madman screaming Metz-Metz and snarling at Chaand and Haseena. Piya can see what agony he is going through and yet, she is hopping around with her stupid jasoosi. Abhay should just snap her neck tomorrow!

i like all the characters but we don't need wannabe scenes with them - especially the kind that we had today. WHAT A TORTURE.

The bloopers need to be plugged and today's episode seems to have been written in 5 minutes flat by writers who perhaps had a flight to catch to Goa.

Prateeksh

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Originally posted by purvimeh

I so agree with you Poco.....

Chand & haseena are not bad overall.. they are looking for betterment of abhay... i was slight over the edge when they threw the party on the dreadful day... but when i looked at it from the other POV I didn't see anything wrong abt it... Abhay does need to move on in life...& that is what they are working on him for...  He is stuck in his medival times waiting for his life to come back to him..& Piya is just making it worse... for him.. (I so wanna whack that women for doing this to him publicily.. Grrrrrr.) & poor Abhay is just looses....( i had tears today for him)...Even to an extent of disowning who he has.. It not going to be a thing for Abhay. & Wonder how Chandeena are gonna take it.... from here now...& I hope if Abhay does move on from here hope Chandeena mellow down & give credit to Pia... 

Nothing to comment abt the rest of Epi...

Thank you, Purvi. Chaand and Haseena have not been portrayed as villains till date. They are just vampires who are trying to survive and save their clan. It is Abhay who creates a new problem everyday and they both just keeping doing damage control. Abhay's emotions are his greatest weakness and when you see Piya taking advantage of that and making Abhay lose his marbles, you have this urge to just snap her neck.
@blue  I was thinking those violent human emotions do make Chandeena look gentle LOL. They haven't done that to Pia yet though she is directly threatening their lives. I don't think they are scared of Abhay, they just are gentler.

And wow, I have never seen you that angry. 

Edited by Ritz93 - 19 January 2011 at 1:22pm

TOTAL-ROMANTICTheBlackJaguar

AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Hi Poca,
Nice analysis..Clap I do agree that Chandena are not bad.. one can not forget they crossed the river to save Abhay and to save vampire clan.. they broke the rule for Abhay inspite knowing that Abhay is making mistake.. Yes.. Even I dont want to comment on Piya.. I was always against this track.. I aonly cud enjoy the MiYa, Tracker-Angad fun moments.. Dont know why.. May be I was tensed that Piya will get caught so enjoyed some fun moments of then.. Pesonally I want she shud get caught by Abhay or Chandena.. But again that will break Abhay's heart so badly.. he wont able to forgive Piya... So I dont want Piya shud get caught.. I was bit confussed and tensed while watching episode... you are right may be bcoz todays track is badly written,,,

PrateekshTheBlackJaguar

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
great analysis as usual poca...
today;s abhay kinda reminded me of damon salvatore..both spent over century obsessed and in love with their lady love...damon used to get unstable wen it came to katherine..any ways..
i have only seen first and last important scenes of the epi..so will only comment on them..rest i skipped since it seemed like just filler to me...it does make you feel wat gets into the writers sometime..like these ppl can write brilliant episodes like the one we saw last week (haseena, wolves epi) without involving leads...you dont wanna show leads (i guess they wanna stretch the impersonating track)...fine..bt show somethign sensible...
firstly...i am not liking tht they are stretching the whole impersonating things soo much..come on..4 episodes..and you know..i have been justifying piya's action about impersonating metz all along...bt after watching today'e episode...i literally feel angry with her...abhay is a gone case right now...look at tht man...he is behaving unbelievable...he has totally lost it...and all because of piya's/metz' s hide and seek with abhay...does piya not see wat is happening to abhay?...this is TOO much of hide and seek...abhay is not in his senses at all...she should stop it now...it has become a big mess...
as i alywas say..chandeena are not villian at all..and abhay's madness has hurt haseena today...the way he just threw tht on her face..she was very much hurt..and we all have seen how much she cares for abhay...chand handled abhay fine...bt now he is goin to take extreme step i think...abhay's rebellious nature crossed limit today thanks to piya..chandeena also have limit to which they can tolerate...i want all this to end tomo....ab bahoot ho gaya...
tomo also...this piya will come out as metz to know truth...and then haseena will stop him...hope tht's the end of it...and abhay comes to know about piya's "brilliant" plan...she deserves a slap for this...and needs to realize wat she has done...i want her to feel guilty for this...
i am completely with you poco today...piya needs to get back into senses asap...so abhay can get back in his senes as well..she has turned smart and sensible abhay into emotional and totally insame abhay...and you are right..abhay's emotions are his greatest weakness..and piya is playing with it right now...i just hope all this ends tomorrow...and i want abhay to apologize to chand and especially haseena...

Edited by kiranni - 19 January 2011 at 11:14pm

TheBlackJaguar

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
thank god i gave a miss tdy...i guess its a boring episode....

piya is getting on my last nerves now.....for the first time i felt bad for haseena...she does not deserve such treatment from abhay....

and what i can say to abhay...i know he is madly in love with maithilli....maithilli is his soul...his existence....but sometimes he needs to be put his foot in the ground and smell the coffee.....those words he told ChandDena were rude....he is a good hearted vampire no doubt...but when it comes to his love...obsession for maithilli...he doesn't care a damn for anyone....i don't even maithilli's soul will be in peace seeing him behaving rudely to his adopted parents no matter what deal they made with him...or even with his friends.....

he is too obsessed with maithilli that he looses his sense completely....

i dislike piya for whatever she is doing to abhay to know his truth.....but in the same time if this is the only way to make abhay's life normal with maithilli arise in his sweet memories....i am there to support her...whatever she is doing is wrong because she is hurting abhay's feelings and she very well knows what maithilli matters to abhay....but on the same time he needs to let go off maithilli and just make her as a memory...bring that one smile on his face which reflects only maithilli.....his obsession for maithilli is ruining his dark life too...he looses his sense and behave rudely to everyone when it comes to maithilli.....loosing love is painful i agree...but then disrespecting your loved ones is also painful

he needs to let go of maithilli....his obsessions for maithilli is creating distance from everyone...including  ChandDena

haseena might be so hurt to hear such words from his son's mouth....she genuinely cares for abhay alot....but her method of caring is wrong...but thats how we can expect from a vampire....

just because of maithilli...he disrespects his parents who give him a life to stay for centuries....if now he could utter maithilli words from his mouth is because of his parents...

well it was known from day 1 that ChandDena is not abhay's parents...but haseena treats abhay as her son though at times she tries to make him a puppet...

i am disappointed with abhay tdy...because of his obsession for a women...he disrespect his mother....even the women he loves more than his life would not want to see what he is doing

tdy i am supporting ChandDena

TheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index