Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

Abhay, Haseena and Emotional Insanity

Hey guys,

I have nothing to say on the episode as a whole because it did not look like an episode to me. Except for the Abhay-ChaandEena confrontation , no scene held you because there was no meat in anything else. Only T made that crap tolerable that was dished out in the name of the scene. Even TrAngad could not save it. That whole chunk was THAT badly written. Seriously, kabhi kabhi writers ko ho kya jaata hai? They are so amazing at their work and then, suddenly , they dish out episodes like these that make you want to ram your head into a wall.

Coming to what made sense to me, I think that even though Chaand took it coolly and calmly ' Abhay's rebellion and  abuse of the relationship that he has with ChaandEena ' Haseena did not take it very kindly. She appeared stung and hurt that Abhay dared to stop her raised hand ' that Abhay threw it in her face that she is not his mother. I don't know what you think but I feel that even though vampires are supposed to be cold, Haseena did feel the punch that Abhay disowned himself from her within seconds. I can understand where ChaandEena are coming from. Fine , they are not a family , they are not emotionally bonded , but they have a relationship with Abhay and it would hurt you in a way if someone who has been with you for centuries suddenly gets up and says that he doesn't care two hoots about you. In that case , I support ChaandEena today. No matter what big monsters they are , they are all that Abhay has and no matter how much Abhay denies it , he has a relationship with them. In a way, an emotionally torn Abhay is doing injustice to ChaandEena ' both as a family and as his moral duty towards his vampire clan. I liked the way Chaand handled him though ' he let Abhay boil , rant and rave. Because unlike Haseena , he knew that you can never handle Abhay with aggression.

Lastly, i will be honest and tell you that I have disliked Piya all this week ' not because she wants to know Abhay's truth or is impersonating Metz. It is what her impersonation is doing to Abhay that makes you cringe. Look at him in today's episode. He is totally losing it ' running all over the mansion like  madman and screaming for Metz . To the extent that he is being labeled INSANE by his college mates.

It was terrible to see Abhay going through that madness and even worse when , Kabir and all scoffed and ridiculed his emotional state as some mental illness. Yes, they don't know what Abhay suffers but we know it , so it makes you squirm in your seat. And no, Chaand and Haseena did not deserve the behaviour that Abhay meted out to them today.

I wish everyone just leaves Abhay alone. And I wish I get over my dislike of the Piya that am seeing right now.

Chaand summed up Abhay's psycho-emotional state perfectly ' " Abhay is getting sucked into an abyss". And all these claims of love by Piya and her actions are not making anything easier for him. Phew! Somebody put an ice pack on my head because Piya's pathological obsession is sending my patience to the equator. And you can understand the damage of Piya's actions only in the repercussions that it is having on Abhay.

Rest of today's episode can be happy with " NO COMMENTS".

Love and luck always,Heart

GOD bless everyone. Hug

Edited by Pocahontas - 19 January 2011 at 12:16pm

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

cutemugPrateekshsaphira7988naj7mi-neepearlmunz.--AROMAL--Nikasha.natashuZaya4ever-kavita-reepicheep0o.Leah.o0-Doppelganger-Ritzie.AbhIyalicious.purvimehprc_fan1madmaxinenyctophiliaCharu21TOTAL-ROMANTICNaughtynattyAmeres--sanchita--pyar-ishkbookworm-ALS--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Abhay, Haseena and Emotional Insanity" in Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Naughtynatty

IF-Sizzlerz

Naughtynatty

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
wow u literally scrutinized the whole episode !
But I agree I didnt agree with Abhays behaviour with Chaad Haseena !
I hope there is a strong reason behind his behaviour! 
Piya is getting a bit annoying now she is behaving very childish. Its very immature and she is not realising tht this will create more anguish for Abhay and make him tell her the truth or accept the love she has for him. 
The creatives need to act fast on this and give us more meaty episodes and not beat about the bush types !

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL--purvimehTOTAL-ROMANTICTheBlackJaguar

Ritzie

IF-Rockerz

Ritzie

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Hey Pocas 

I was waiting for your post for such a long time and I think I can make a guess on what took you so long. Did you find it very hard to analyse today's episode because it didn't have much content in it? (oops, I forgot that you may also have work too and are not just working on this.)

I felt bad for Haseena too, very bad. In fact, this was the first time I saw her not being able to handle the situation very well. Though Abhay physically did that, I can not held him single-handed responsible for this. He is a lover and just lover for last two hundred years. There is no way he can come out of his shell very soon. And the birthday party on 12th Jan with Metz reappearance made him go deeper in that shell. 

The way things happened, some coincidentally and some with Pia's unintentional intervention in Vampire lives. I know Haseena still loves Abhay but I hope she won't start hating Pia for that.   

Edited by Ritz93 - 19 January 2011 at 12:33pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL--purvimehTheBlackJaguar

purvimeh

IF-Rockerz

purvimeh

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
I so agree with you Poco.....

Chand & haseena are not bad overall.. they are looking for betterment of abhay... i was slight over the edge when they threw the party on the dreadful day... but when i looked at it from the other POV I didn't see anything wrong abt it... Abhay does need to move on in life...& that is what they are working on him for...  He is stuck in his medival times waiting for his life to come back to him..& Piya is just making it worse... for him.. (I so wanna whack that women for doing this to him publicily.. Grrrrrr.) & poor Abhay is just looses....( i had tears today for him)...Even to an extent of disowning who he has.. It not going to be a thing for Abhay. & Wonder how Chandeena are gonna take it.... from here now...& I hope if Abhay does move on from here hope Chandeena mellow down & give credit to Pia... 

Nothing to comment abt the rest of Epi...

Edited by purvimeh - 19 January 2011 at 12:28pm

Prateeksh

Prateeksh

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Lovely analysis Pocho as usual...Yes I have started to dislike P's character now...she knows 99% that he is a vampire, why is she pestering him so much...she has seen what Metz thghts do to A and his relationship with his so called parents...also i wouldnt disagree with chandeena if they start detesting P more now....nyways, I feel too many characters are just spoiling the flow of the story..i liked it when during the camping episodes they gave us abhiya in full swing and without any much interruption....these characters are fine and i do like them, but they need not stop the flow of abhiya's part of the story especially when it is going so strong and they shld complete one plot with minimum disruptions...
the plot seems half baked, who is shaurya? how he knows misha from the beginning? how he knows raichand? why is he invited? CVs never bother for petty details per say, but the absence of petty details sort of just kill the fun the spoil the story!

I think this Pia turning into Metz to lure A to get to his story track should be stopped as soon as possible...i cant see more foolishness from A...he is a vampire and he and his parents should be able to smell a living Pia rather than hallucinating that either she isint around or she is Metz!

Ameres

IF-Sizzlerz

Ameres

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

You said it! Totally agree with you. For the first time i felt bad for Haseena. She didnot deserve the way Abhay behaved with her today. She was clearly hurt. And Abhay....He is a picture of complete ouch! Ouch One cant help but feel bad seeing him like that. Unhappy

And Pia...I dont know how i feel about her. Abhay was so hurt and angry that i felt anytime his fangs would sprang out and he would bite Pia's head off! 
And i think Pia should be ready to become bar-b-que of Vampies! LOL 
And i was happy at this thought so maybe i do dislike her! ShockedLOLLOLLOLLOL
But only for the current track...other wise i do like her. =)

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naughtynatty

wow u literally scrutinized the whole episode !
But I agree I didnt agree with Abhays behaviour with Chaad Haseena !
I hope there is a strong reason behind his behaviour! 
Piya is getting a bit annoying now she is behaving very childish. Its very immature and she is not realising tht this will create more anguish for Abhay and make him tell her the truth or accept the love she has for him. 
The creatives need to act fast on this and give us more meaty episodes and not beat about the bush types !

Thank you. Embarrassed.....Abhay is just not in his senses anymore , thanks to Piya aunty's Metz ka bhoot avatar. In other circumstances , he would have never behaved like that with ChaandEena , especially Haseena. Piya is on my nerves right now and she better get down fast.

And the kind of bullshit they wrote in that gang scene , the writers need to pay the viewers for wasting their time on 2.5 minutes of 'who is taking Tracker to a date ' crap.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL--Naughtynatty

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritz93

Hey Pocas 

I was waiting for your post for such a long time and I think I can make a guess on what took you so long. Did you find it very hard to analyse today's episode because it didn't have much content in it? (oops, I forgot that you may also have work too and are not just working on this.)

I felt bad for Haseena too, very bad. In fact, this was the first time I saw her not being able to handle the situation very well. Though Abhay physically did that, I can not held him single-handed responsible for this. He is a lover and just lover for last two hundred years. There is no way he can come out of his shell very soon. And the birthday party on 12th Jan with Metz reappearance made him go deeper in that shell. 

The way things happened, some coincidentally and some with Pia's unintentional intervention in Vampire lives. I know Haseena still loves Abhay but I hope she won't start hating Pia for that.   

Ritz, i was just put off by today's load-of-crap in the name of an episode, so i deemed it better to concentrate on more important work. The episode was just so GAH!LOL

I am not angry with Abhay as such because the man is just not in his senses but at the same time, i do disapprove of how he behaved with ChaandEena . Haseena was clearly insulted and hurt and i hope Abhay does damage control.

Piya is on my hit list , thanks to the insane levels that she has driven Abhay to.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritzie

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.