Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MAANEET Scenes After Marriage.. (Page 9)

mechantefille IF-Rockerz
mechantefille
mechantefille

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eveline

hmmm...lets see...

- A bathroom scene...really steamy...starting ofcourse with who gets to go first for a shower kinda fight...!!
-a car scene...where Maan is teaching her how to drive..n ....u know...Embarrassed
- a romantic scene somewhere in the house...where Daadi catches them range haathon...n Geet runs away....
-a bedroom scene...pillow fights...or blanket khiching.....
-dressing room scene...Geet asking Maan what to wear...n Maan commenting on her size...
-full to romace in the office...Maan not able to keep his eye or concentration away from Geet...
-Maan having to leave Geet temporarily for work..maybe out of town...n cannot do so..but rushes back home for her...
-shopping scen...Geet shopping..Maan getting fed up..cute fight.
-Maan working on his laptop n Geet trying to get his attention...pareshaaning him..distracting him...
- a rain scene on the terrace plz..plz...
-out of town trip...maybe honeymoon...n all that!!

AB yeh hua na dhaansu post. This is probably the only thread where I've read each n every single post.

Loved all of them...loved the car scene the best... I think more than the romantic seductive scenes the ones that show the true companionship of both of them are really cute. The ones that show the reality of life
eg:
 Azma's Geet completing her education n Maan staying up for her. Or her fighting to save Maan...I'd love to see strong Geet frm time to time.

Or 

Or Swati's Maan wet frm the bathroom
A full blown Manali episode
Almost all of what Eveline wroteDay Dreaming
 Or Mehran's 
    ''sec scene  wud be...both MANEET r on a drive...MAAN is on the phone discussing business n geet luks outside, enjoying the scenery, ....when MAAN takes her right hand, tenderly pressing it n plants a soft kiss on her palm  n keeps it close 2 his chest... tis cud be a scene wen thy r on their honeymoon or on along drive....''
Awwww!!

or
 The third scene ......pop fizzle!!!! My TV exploded.
or
 EVa's post....Sighhhh!! I'll spontaneously combust.

the mehndi thing with Maan feding her...like in a matter of fact way like it's the most natural thing one would do.
or
 the middle of the night sequence...cute
or 
 Topless Maan pataod by Geet
or 
SATHYA88's simple night no excitement. Just the 2 enjoying each other's company.
or 
or the preggy Geet one, or the pink saree
OR
my sequence...rather small sequences like Maan coming back frm work n Geet n Dadi (chalo Annie bhi), on Geet's bed, yapping away...N Geet heavily pregant , just sitting..Maan enters, kisses Dadi on the head Geet on the head n then her belly n flopping on the bed with his head in her lap. It's such a natural family setting where ur just surrounded by love.

Or 
Maan n Geet waking up after Shaadi night (no SR happened cuz she's stressed n Pregnant) n she's sleeping on her side, with Maan huggin her frm the back (spooning her) n both just lying in bed feeling the closeness.  

or, 
Maan waking up in the morning, just watching Geet sleep smiling in her sleep.
or
  Maan taking care of her when she;s preggers...like combing her hair, or putting nailpolish for her cuz she feels fat n ugly.
or
  Them shopping where Geet is giving the saleman good cuz of the prices, n telling him how good n CHEAP everything was in hoshiarpur, n Maan n Dadi watching her in fits of laughter.
or 
  Maan taking her around the house, telling her his family history n his life before her
or
  Maan taking her on a surprise trip ....turns out he's tracked down her family n he's letting her meet Rajji n Tito too.
Actually wouldn't mind her reconciling with her parents either cuz she misses them so much.She's in a place now, when she can forgive them
 Or
  Them just taking a trip someplace ...four( or Arjun too)of them as a family on a picnic....having fun n enjoying.

Will edit as they come.
Sexy post, huh.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

untamedtigresspavsKyunkiImafanAbsoluvAmoureux_Invincible_manesha76SecretKhabri420

-Mrs.MSK- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.MSK-
-Mrs.MSK-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sindu1231

Originally posted by --Thush--

i wanna see that  geet  in his shoulder whole night and maan awake n stare at her beauty she wakes up n see him n a hug and a hot kiss on his cheeksEmbarrassedi knw it wont happn i mean the kiss part LOL

why not it may happen....WinkWink

omg kiss ShockedBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing if its hapn then ill be the first person 2 be admittd in the hospital bcz of the shock LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbsoluvSecretKhabri420

nimmish Goldie
nimmish
nimmish

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
heyy param i agree awesome postThumbs Up
i want maneet scnes which r never shown before n no repetitiion 
a scenes where geet is lying on the bed n maan hugs her frm the back something like that n a rain sequence 4 sureWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AmiiishAbsoluvSecretKhabri420

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
I don't know how many of u have seen film (Ajnabi), I want a similar scene where Kareena was trying to make food and Bobby comes behind her touch her bare shoulders pretending to teach her making food and unzip her shirt, this would be so hot in Maaneet.......

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AmiiishAbsoluvMishtyShona

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by temorocks

I don't know how many of u have seen film (Ajnabi), I want a similar scene where Kareena was trying to make food and Bobby comes behind her touch her bare shoulders pretending to teach her making food and unzip her shirt, this would be so hot in Maaneet.......

Hey dear...nice scene....BUT dunno unzipping hogi ke nahi....Wink....yeah MAANEET wud make any scene HOTTTTT

@ Misha: very cute scene dear & yes totally agree with u that RAIN SEQUENCE toh banta hai boss....After all WATER has always brought them CLOSER....Wink
Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehraan

ok dear was tired yesterdy..so culdnt write.. pasting it here also!!!!!

-MAAN  offering geet 2 drink from his glass ..GEET hesitates 1st n then willingly takes from him...she drinks it .....MAAN eyes her pink lips n she offers him bac shyly.. ... he drinks it again tis time  from where geet had  touched it......geet blushes n MAAn watches her...tis wud b  SCENE 2 DIE 4...Gc CAN PULL IT OFF WID HIS ahem ahem EYES...now it can happen on the day of SR provided thy do it wid glass of milk vich is offered2 groom....

- sec scene  wud be...both MANEET r on a drive...MAAN is on the phone discussing business n geet luks outside, enjoying the scenery, ....when MAAN takes her right hand, tenderly pressing it n plants a soft kiss on her palm  n keeps it close 2 his chest... tis cud be a scene wen thy r on their honeymoon or on along drive....

- third scene ...geet is in a  complete mess.. her dress is wid chocolate stains , hair blown.....she cooks MAANS fav choclate mousee.... after the work she rushes 2 change n freshn up...by the time she enters the room she sees MAAN has already returned bac from work... MAAN luks at her n smilingly asks her...wat hve u been up2??? geet feeling embarssed rush 2 the closet takes her clothes n towel   answering...i had sme work in the kitchen watching him from closets mirror...she steps in the bathroom  closing the door wen MAAN put his leg  blocking the door.... MAAN  grins ' y r u in such a hurry'....geet  panics wen she sees MAAN untieing his shirt.....he slowly pushes  the door  2 open vich geet was holding it tightly...geet  'MAAN please'...he steps inside  slowly unbuttoning his shirt eyeing  her mischieviously.... HE walks up2  her who stud by the door ...circle his hands around her dirty stained  dress ..he touches her waist .pushes her close 2 him.. slides his hand back n .tries 2 unzip her...GEET  stammers...'wat r u doin'?? ihve 2 take shower , its gettg late....... MAAN slowly caress her  cheek n    whispers' i love chocolate'...geet blinks her eyes,gulping it  n breathing hard wen   he stripped off his shirt...she closed her fist tightly  wen she saw him bare chested , as he gazed at her n walked off coolly  to lock the door from inside ...knowing the sweet  tortures tat he wud mett on her ..surrendering 2 the darkest desire ,she cud feel her body ache wen he advanced 2wards her ...

Dear Mehr....UFFFFF..Embarrassed..kya scene likha hai yaar..Clap..tumhara 3rd scene toh CVs dikha sakte hai....it can b done by GC & DD ...coz it has a lot to do with eyes & expressions...LOVED IT YAAR.Thumbs Up...CVS READ THIS....

DilsayMishtyShona

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by evasumi

ok here is the kitchen scene..

Dadima has gone to Paris as she promised herself that she would go after Maaneet's wedding...  Annie is back to school..

Geet is home alone only nakul and few servants keeping her company..  She calls Maan and says she needs to come to work..  Maan says no doctor said you need a rest and you are not coming... Geet says ok then you will have to come..  Maan says he has the meeting at three but he can drop for an hour before that...  Geet says ok..

She then feeling happy runs to kitchen and asks Nakul to help her preparing what Maan likes to eat..  Nakul helps her and she is ready with his favorite food which now includes few Dhaba dishes too... ha ha..

Nakul says if she wants him to wait to serve..  She tells him that she will do it and he can go and rest..  She goes to her room to freshen up but sees beautiful crystal vase full of beautiful red roses..  She was surprised and looks around to see if he was there...  she goes near the vase and reads the message.. for my darling wife Mishty...  She bends a little and takes the deep breath for the fragrance of the fresh roses.  She runs in to see if Maan was there but she could not find him... She really wanted to dress up before he sees her all messed up..  She goes to the closet and brings out beautiful ivory saree with red and golden work with the border of big red roses...  red blouse and golden ornaments... she runs to the bathroom and sees the bathtub half filled with rose petals floating on the top..  she was surprised as how come she did not know that Maan was home..  she finds the note on the wall telling her that she better take the relaxing bath as she was working since morning...  she smiles at the note and thinks hmm Maan.. he always knows what is going on... 

While she was taking shower Maan was in the kitchen looking at what she did since morning..  he pulls the curtains and makes the room darker and sets the table for two with the candle in the middle..  while he was setting the last dish on the table he hears her coming to the kitchen mumbling...  He closed the door softly and steps on the side...  Geet comes to the door and pushes open the door and steps in looking at the beutifully decorated table..  Now she knows that no one can to this things except her Maan...  She then turns to go in search of her prince but her prince was just behind her for her to turn..  The moments she turns she bumbs in to him..  She was about to scream but Maan quickly puts his hand on her mouth and softly catches her before she falls...  She knows it is him as she knows his touch so well... Maan steadis her and says softly Geet you look exquisite.  then he looks in to her eyes and says I am hungry..  Geet tries to move away from him and says yes I know I will serve you right away but Maan does not let her go and brings his lips near to her ear and says yes Geet I am indeed hungry... Geet says yes but let me go and I will give you the food.. Maan smiles at that and he brings Geet more closer to him and rubs his hand on her back.. and rubs his nose on her cheek...  Geet looks at his eyes and gets his message and she feels shy saying Maan we are in the kitchen... Maan says yes that makes me double hungry.. Saying he completely pulls her in his arms and envelops her and bends his head to kiss her exposed shoulder.. Geet shudders at that and lifting her hands she encircles his neck and lays her head on his shoulder..  Maan hugs her back and slowly lifts her face to kiss her. Geet lifts herself a bit to take that kiss.  Seeing her response Maan slowly moves his hands on her back and caresses it and keeps on kissing her.. Geet feels totally breathless and feels powerless with the emotions... she holds him tightly as if not to fall as her feet were turning in to jelly with Maans hot lips and hot hands moving on her back...  Maan softly wishpers in her ears...  Mishty I would have raced you to the bedroom if I did not have that meeting at three...  Geet as if comes out of the daze and looks at the watch it reads 2.30 pm... she says hi rabba I really loose the track of time when u r around you better hurry up and have your lunch otherwise you will miss your meeting... Maan holds her and looking in to her eyes says really I rather... Geet pushes him away saying now have your lunch and get going...  Reluctantly Maan lets her go saying softly later mrs. Khurana.. later.. Geet blushes at that and quickly goes and serves the food...

Eva ben...su vaat chhe....WOW...UFFFFFFF.....Embarrassed Blushing...Yaar tamme toh expert cho....u gave a different twist to the CLASSIC KITCHEN romance....Wink....yaar isko thoda tone down karke CVs can actually use it in the show....U know since GC & DD might not do a whole lot of kissing here & there....hajju toh gaadi hands thi upar nathi gayee....LOL...Loved ur scene...mast mast hai....Wink

mechantefilleevasumi

Dilsay IF-Rockerz
Dilsay
Dilsay

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Absoluv

Originally posted by mehraan

ok dear was tired yesterdy..so culdnt write.. pasting it here also!!!!!

-MAAN  offering geet 2 drink from his glass ..GEET hesitates 1st n then willingly takes from him...she drinks it .....MAAN eyes her pink lips n she offers him bac shyly.. ... he drinks it again tis time  from where geet had  touched it......geet blushes n MAAn watches her...tis wud b  SCENE 2 DIE 4...Gc CAN PULL IT OFF WID HIS ahem ahem EYES...now it can happen on the day of SR provided thy do it wid glass of milk vich is offered2 groom....

- sec scene  wud be...both MANEET r on a drive...MAAN is on the phone discussing business n geet luks outside, enjoying the scenery, ....when MAAN takes her right hand, tenderly pressing it n plants a soft kiss on her palm  n keeps it close 2 his chest... tis cud be a scene wen thy r on their honeymoon or on along drive....

- third scene ...geet is in a  complete mess.. her dress is wid chocolate stains , hair blown.....she cooks MAANS fav choclate mousee.... after the work she rushes 2 change n freshn up...by the time she enters the room she sees MAAN has already returned bac from work... MAAN luks at her n smilingly asks her...wat hve u been up2??? geet feeling embarssed rush 2 the closet takes her clothes n towel   answering...i had sme work in the kitchen watching him from closets mirror...she steps in the bathroom  closing the door wen MAAN put his leg  blocking the door.... MAAN  grins ' y r u in such a hurry'....geet  panics wen she sees MAAN untieing his shirt.....he slowly pushes  the door  2 open vich geet was holding it tightly...geet  'MAAN please'...he steps inside  slowly unbuttoning his shirt eyeing  her mischieviously.... HE walks up2  her who stud by the door ...circle his hands around her dirty stained  dress ..he touches her waist .pushes her close 2 him.. slides his hand back n .tries 2 unzip her...GEET  stammers...'wat r u doin'?? ihve 2 take shower , its gettg late....... MAAN slowly caress her  cheek n    whispers' i love chocolate'...geet blinks her eyes,gulping it  n breathing hard wen   he stripped off his shirt...she closed her fist tightly  wen she saw him bare chested , as he gazed at her n walked off coolly  to lock the door from inside ...knowing the sweet  tortures tat he wud mett on her ..surrendering 2 the darkest desire ,she cud feel her body ache wen he advanced 2wards her ...

Dear Mehr....UFFFFF..Embarrassed..kya scene likha hai yaar..Clap..tumhara 3rd scene toh CVs dikha sakte hai....it can b done by GC & DD ...coz it has a lot to do with eyes & expressions...LOVED IT YAAR.Thumbs Up...CVS READ THIS....

Gosh  Mehr  your 3rd scene is too" HOT" to handle.Dancing..............................Hope they show something like that.LOLLOLLOL

mechantefilleAbsoluv

Go to top