Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MAANEET Scenes After Marriage.. (Page 7)

-renu- IF-Dazzler
-renu-
-renu-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedwell...Embarrassed..i think i would like this scene......Embarrassed Embarrassed

After the wedding, Maaneet r in their room, finally...Day Dreaming.........Maan continues his "ghooroing Geet" sessions LOL....n Geet  continues to.... Blushing....

Maan comes near Geet, n touches her  bare waist again Day Dreaming Embarrassed....."Geet, maine tumhe aaj khush karne ke liye apni poori koshish ki hai...ab kya MAIN ek CHHOTISI farmaish kar sakta hoon ???....agar tumhe aitraaz na ho toh ???"Cool..

Geet gets misty eyed n embracing MSK,  says..." Main toh ab poori ki poori aap hi ki hoon, Maan.....Aapki .....Embarrassed....har farmaish Embarrassed.....main poori karne ki, poori kooshish karoongi"...Blushing...n Geet hides her face in MSK's arms......

MSK: " Kya tum aaj phir woh RED wali dress pehenogi, jo tumne ENGLISH film dekhkar pehni thi ??? " Heart
Geet turns a CRIMSON red Blushing on hearing this, n runs away towards the window, muttering, "Babaji, yeh kya maang liya Maan ne ???....ab main kya karoon, Babaji ??..yeh Maan bhi na...mujhe samajh jaana chaahiye tha, Maan kuch aisi hi sharaarat karenge ".....

Maan approaches Geet n hugs her from behind, n gently kisses her neck Embarrassed..."Tumne jawaab nahi diya, Geet ?? "

Geet whispers back, "Agar main woh dress pehenungi, toh aap....mera matlab hai....aap....aap kya karenge ??? Embarrassed Blushing 

Maan grins meaningfully, n says, " Kya karoonga ???"......n gently turns Geet around, " Aisa kuch bhi nahi karoonga, jo tumhe pasand NA ho, Geet.....sirf wohi karoonga, jo tum CHAHOGI...." ...n this time Geet turns a BEETROOT RED.......Heart.....n leaves.....to  change.......Embarrassed

....to be continued.......Embarrassed

Edited by -renu- - 19 January 2011 at 10:10pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kdg129sindu_gurtiDilsay-sumaiya-mechantefillepavs_Invincible_mysterygurl1427Absoluvmanesha76

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -renu-

EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedwell...Embarrassed..i think i would like this scene......Embarrassed Embarrassed

After the wedding, Maaneet r in their room, finally...Day Dreaming.........Maan continues his "ghooroing Geet" sessions LOL....n Geet  continues to.... Blushing....

Maan comes near Geet, n touches her  bare waist again Day Dreaming Embarrassed....."Geet, maine tumhe aaj khush karne ke liye apni poori koshish ki hai...ab kya MAIN ek CHHOTISI farmaish kar sakta hoon ???....agar tumhe aitraaz na ho toh ???"Cool..

Geet gets misty eyed n embracing MSK,  says..." Main toh ab poori ki poori aap hi ki hoon, Maan.....Aapki .....Embarrassed....har farmaish Embarrassed.....main poori karne ki, poori kooshish karoongi"...Blushing...n Geet hides her face in MSK's arms......

MSK: " Kya tum aaj phir woh RED wali dress pehenogi, jo tumne ENGLISH film dekhkar pehni thi ??? " Heart
Geet turns a CRIMSON red Blushing on hearing this, n runs away towards the window, muttering, "Babaji, yeh kya maang liya Maan ne ???....ab main kya karoon, Babaji ??..yeh Maan bhi na...mujhe samajh jaana chaahiye tha, Maan kuch aisi hi sharaarat karenge ".....

Maan approaches Geet n hugs her from behind, n gently kisses her neck Embarrassed..."Tumne jawaab nahi diya, Geet ?? "

Geet whispers back, "Agar main woh dress pehenungi, toh aap....mera matlab hai....aap....aap kya karenge ??? Embarrassed Blushing 

Maan grins meaningfully, n says, " Kya karoonga ???"......n gently turns Geet around, " Aisa kuch bhi nahi karoonga, jo tumhe pasand NA ho, Geet.....sirf wohi, jo tum CHAHOGI...." ...n this time Geet turns a BEETROOT RED.......Heart.....n leaves.....to  change.......Embarrassed

....to be continued.......Embarrassed
to be continued na?? ok chalo abh aur likhoLOLBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-renu-AbsoluvSecretKhabri420

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
AWESOME dear Renu....SUPER....I think that the CVs shud take hints from all of us especially talented writers on this forum....Wink

I loved ur scene ...please do continue....Embarrassed

-renu-mysterygurl1427SecretKhabri420

-Mrs.MSK- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.MSK-
-Mrs.MSK-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by evasumi

Omg  the way u wrote is soo good Tonguei knw u r best in writing ..all the scenes r coming into my eyesBlushing... omg im faint SillySilly

evasumiAbsoluvSecretKhabri420

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eveline

hmmm...lets see...

- A bathroom scene...really steamy...starting ofcourse with who gets to go first for a shower kinda fight...!!
-a car scene...where Maan is teaching her how to drive..n ....u know...Embarrassed
- a romantic scene somewhere in the house...where Daadi catches them range haathon...n Geet runs away....
-a bedroom scene...pillow fights...or blanket khiching.....
-dressing room scene...Geet asking Maan what to wear...n Maan commenting on her size...
-full to romace in the office...Maan not able to keep his eye or concentration away from Geet...
-Maan having to leave Geet temporarily for work..maybe out of town...n cannot do so..but rushes back home for her...
-shopping scen...Geet shopping..Maan getting fed up..cute fight.
-Maan working on his laptop n Geet trying to get his attention...pareshaaning him..distracting him...
- a rain scene on the terrace plz..plz...
-out of town trip...maybe honeymoon...n all that!!

" bedroom scene...pillow fights...or blanket khiching....."

and then....super romance....!!!! wud luv to see that......:)

esp.pillow fighting.....:)

note: maan in white n geet also in white.....:) n yes don forget d silk white bedsheet.....n lots of pillows.....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sindu_gurtiAbsoluvevelineSecretKhabri420

evasumi IF-Rockerz
evasumi
evasumi

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
ok here is the kitchen scene..

Dadima has gone to Paris as she promised herself that she would go after Maaneet's wedding...  Annie is back to school..

Geet is home alone only nakul and few servants keeping her company..  She calls Maan and says she needs to come to work..  Maan says no doctor said you need a rest and you are not coming... Geet says ok then you will have to come..  Maan says he has the meeting at three but he can drop for an hour before that...  Geet says ok..

She then feeling happy runs to kitchen and asks Nakul to help her preparing what Maan likes to eat..  Nakul helps her and she is ready with his favorite food which now includes few Dhaba dishes too... ha ha..

Nakul says if she wants him to wait to serve..  She tells him that she will do it and he can go and rest..  She goes to her room to freshen up but sees beautiful crystal vase full of beautiful red roses..  She was surprised and looks around to see if he was there...  she goes near the vase and reads the message.. for my darling wife Mishty...  She bends a little and takes the deep breath for the fragrance of the fresh roses.  She runs in to see if Maan was there but she could not find him... She really wanted to dress up before he sees her all messed up..  She goes to the closet and brings out beautiful ivory saree with red and golden work with the border of big red roses...  red blouse and golden ornaments... she runs to the bathroom and sees the bathtub half filled with rose petals floating on the top..  she was surprised as how come she did not know that Maan was home..  she finds the note on the wall telling her that she better take the relaxing bath as she was working since morning...  she smiles at the note and thinks hmm Maan.. he always knows what is going on... 

While she was taking shower Maan was in the kitchen looking at what she did since morning..  he pulls the curtains and makes the room darker and sets the table for two with the candle in the middle..  while he was setting the last dish on the table he hears her coming to the kitchen mumbling...  He closed the door softly and steps on the side...  Geet comes to the door and pushes open the door and steps in looking at the beutifully decorated table..  Now she knows that no one can to this things except her Maan...  She then turns to go in search of her prince but her prince was just behind her for her to turn..  The moments she turns she bumbs in to him..  She was about to scream but Maan quickly puts his hand on her mouth and softly catches her before she falls...  She knows it is him as she knows his touch so well... Maan steadis her and says softly Geet you look exquisite.  then he looks in to her eyes and says I am hungry..  Geet tries to move away from him and says yes I know I will serve you right away but Maan does not let her go and brings his lips near to her ear and says yes Geet I am indeed hungry... Geet says yes but let me go and I will give you the food.. Maan smiles at that and he brings Geet more closer to him and rubs his hand on her back.. and rubs his nose on her cheek...  Geet looks at his eyes and gets his message and she feels shy saying Maan we are in the kitchen... Maan says yes that makes me double hungry.. Saying he completely pulls her in his arms and envelops her and bends his head to kiss her exposed shoulder.. Geet shudders at that and lifting her hands she encircles his neck and lays her head on his shoulder..  Maan hugs her back and slowly lifts her face to kiss her. Geet lifts herself a bit to take that kiss.  Seeing her response Maan slowly moves his hands on her back and caresses it and keeps on kissing her.. Geet feels totally breathless and feels powerless with the emotions... she holds him tightly as if not to fall as her feet were turning in to jelly with Maans hot lips and hot hands moving on her back...  Maan softly wishpers in her ears...  Mishty I would have raced you to the bedroom if I did not have that meeting at three...  Geet as if comes out of the daze and looks at the watch it reads 2.30 pm... she says hi rabba I really loose the track of time when u r around you better hurry up and have your lunch otherwise you will miss your meeting... Maan holds her and looking in to her eyes says really I rather... Geet pushes him away saying now have your lunch and get going...  Reluctantly Maan lets her go saying softly later mrs. Khurana.. later.. Geet blushes at that and quickly goes and serves the food...

Edited by evasumi - 19 January 2011 at 10:54pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sindu_gurti-HJ-Dilsaymechantefille-sumaiya-mysterygurl1427AbsoluvAmoureux_Invincible_-Mrs.MSK-manesha76SecretKhabri420

-HJ- IF-Rockerz
-HJ-
-HJ-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
hehe..thank you u asked my view but i dont know what to say LOL

well i am a dumb in this thing...Embarrassed

but I will atleast say tht plz change the way of hug they do...its gettin monotonous now..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbsoluvSecretKhabri420

evasumi IF-Rockerz
evasumi
evasumi

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Thush--

Originally posted by evasumi

Omg  the way u wrote is soo good Tonguei knw u r best in writing ..all the scenes r coming into my eyesBlushing... omg im faint SillySilly

Hey keep the smelling salt near you ha ha LOLLOL  you are so funny ... but glad that you enjoyed it

Edited by evasumi - 19 January 2011 at 10:56pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbsoluvSecretKhabri420

Go to top