Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MAANEET Scenes After Marriage.. (Page 11)

-Mrs.MSK- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.MSK-
-Mrs.MSK-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by evasumi

Thank you ladies for liking the scenes... I am trying now for something different scene but will have to post later..  may be an SR  :))))

Param yes I know I am giving them losts of touch and kisses but well CVs can always tonned it down on their own..  ha ha ha

BlushingBlushingBlushing BlushingSRShocked Big smile u r gonna full fill my dream Embarrassed do write more and PM me please..im a great fan of ur writing Wink

Edited by --Thush-- - 20 January 2011 at 10:08am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

evasumiLuvScoobyAbsoluv

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Wow......fab thread yaar...i did so want a cute HAHK/ K2H2 type romance when MSK is about to leave .. Geet coufs and says..'Tussi ja rahe...ho..tussi na jao' and MSK drops all work and rushes to Geet ..carries her to the bedroom n Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KyunkiImafanLuvScoobyAbsoluv

mandiwani Newbie
mandiwani
mandiwani

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Wow......fab thread yaar...i did so want a cute HAHK/ K2H2 type romance when MSK is about to leave .. Geet coufs and says..'Tussi ja rahe...ho..tussi na jao' and MSK drops all work and rushes to Geet ..carries her to the bedroom n Embarrassed
??????????

are u seriously an engineer student...don,t you have any work...every hour i see ur post......when do u study?????
Lip-a-Licious IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbsoluvMishtyShona

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lip-a-Licious

Warning 16+ Wink

Maan and Geet were attending the wedding of a family friend. During the mehndi ceremony Geet had her mehndi done up to her elbows. As Geet walked down the empty hallway, towards the room where both her and Maan were staying at, the sudden gust of wind causes her pallu to fall off her shoulders, revealing her figure hugging and rather revealing blouse.
For a moment she stood there at loss. How could she fix her pallu without ruining her mehndi? Suddenly she felt a strong masculine hand grab her by the waist while the other hand covered her mouth! She struggled against the strong hold and muttered a string of profanities against the hand covering her mouth.
"Shhhhh, it's me Geet" whispered a very familiar husky voice against her ear, before placing a soothing kiss against her neck.  Geet stilled her movements instantly as pleasure shot down her very core. Not a second later, Geet's eyes were covered by a piece of cloth and she felt herself being trapped against the wall.
"Maan, wha-"
"Chup bilkul chup," Maan whispered against her lips.
She then felt Maan 's lips travel up to her right ear, before he began nibbling it. The blindfold covering her eyes heightened her senses and made Maan's touch feel even more pleasurable. 
Geet felt Maan slowly trailing a finger down  her cheek, down her neck, trailing across her collarbone, and down to the knot of her blouse. She then felt the finger curl around the knot.
"Maan" she tried to say again, but it came out as a mere whisper.
Geet wanted to grab hold of Maan, trail her fingers across his smooth hair, and caress the strong arms that kept her against the wall. But she couldn't as her hands were covered in mehndi.
Maan however took full advantage of this.  She felt him smirk against her cheek, before slowly trailing his lips down the same path as his finger did just a few seconds ago.
Geet was practically shivering in his arms, whilst mumbling a string of nonsensical words.
She heard him let out a groan, as she arched her back in pleasure, while he trailled kisses across her collerbone, causing her chest to come in contact with his own.
Then she waited in anticipation, as Maan placed the final kiss on the flesh just above the knot on her blouse.
She then felt her body quiver as Maan undid the knot with his teeth.............
The rest i leave up to your imagination WinkTongueLOL

Uffffff gurl..Blushing.FAINTING HERE....ITs getting HOTTT here...Embarrassed...Kya likha hai....when I started reading ur scene, I thought that it wud b the innocent teasing scene where Geet wud need Maan's help to fix her pallu & Maan wud b  a lil naughty BUT yaar tumne toh ghuma daala....kya baat...kya baaat...kya baat...Wink
Lip-a-Licious IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
I would like to c maneet on the same bed after marriage... They can snuggle close n sleep right... BTW Geet already said that the cold weather is unbearable for her n MSK has promised that while he is around she'll never be cold... So we can have a seq of how Geet is feeling cold n MSK comes with a shawl or blanket n wraps her into his arms inside the blanket..... Wink it can be followed with some cheek rubbing n hand moving sessions under the blanket... I feel it would make awesome foreplay...LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AmiiishAbsoluvSilentsoul-Mrs.MSK-

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
nadia BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv

Go to top