Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yam29 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Well, I have a few in mind but I'm afraid they are a little cliche.....

-Geet's dressing up in front of her mirror. She's tying her dori but unable andMaan comes there. He helps her tie her dori and romance starts.

-Maan leaves for breakfast and Geet in bathroom. Thinking Maan is not in room, she comes out in towel coz she forgot to bring her set of clothes. She comes out and Maan, incidently, forgot his watch. He comes in calling her and is shocked to see her in wet hair and towel, only. Geet gets shy and asks why is he here? He says absent mindedly that he came back for his watch. Geet takes his watxh and gives it to him. She icidently slips and Maan catches her. Romance yet again.

-A tiring day and maan's sleep deprived. He doesn't listen to Geet. Geet forces him to rest. And Maan just lays his head on her lap and goes to sleep. Geet's shocked and asks whats his doing? He replies he is ni peace. Geet smiles. Both fall asleep. Dadima and other come and see them. They are happy and when Geet  and Maan wakes up, they tease G & M.
RiMa_972 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OK...here goes.....My dream SR for Maaneet!๐Ÿ˜
All the ceremonies are done with.....and Geet is changed into a beautiful red saree with a net pallu and brought into their room by Pinky & Tasha and after much giggling they leave her there.
She is quite nervous now and goes and stands by the window and looks at the full moon to calm herself.
Maan enters...wearing a white shirt and blue jeans...Geet does not hear him enter..she is lost in her own thoughts about all the happenings during the wedding.
Maan sees that she is deep in thought and slowly creeps up behind her and puts his hand on her waist from inside the sari. She jolts and realises that he is there and whispers his name...and Maan encircles her waist with his arms and pulls her up to him and nuzzles her neck.
And then he asks her......'ab toh khush ho na Geet?'
'Aapke hote hue mein khush kaise nahin ho sakti'..she says
She then turns in his arms and they have a flush passionate hug.
He pulls a little away and says..'Bas tum hamesha aise hi muskurati raho..yahi meri zindagi ka maksad hai ab'
He smiles and kisses her forehead๐Ÿ˜•, her eyes, nose...cheeks and then hovers over her lips๐Ÿ˜. They have an eyelock....and then he slowly puts his mouth on hers. She is all hot and pink by now.......after all the anticipation.....finally๐Ÿ˜†...
They KISS!!!๐Ÿ‘
After a long and thourough kiss.....they pull apart and look into each others eyes ...as usual..๐Ÿ˜†......and then Maan cannot resist...seeing her pink and swollen lips.....he kisses her again..and Geet responds with equal passion....both are breathing hard by now..he is carressing her waist all this time. After breaking apart again...Maan looks at Geet and says......
'Geet..tum thak gayi hogi.....tumhe so jaana chahiye. Aaj jo kuch bhi hua uske baad tumhe araam karna chahiye!'๐Ÿคข [Yeh Maan...kabhi nahin sudhrega...mere sapne mein bhi kanjoosi nahin chodega๐Ÿค”]
Geet is speechless...she thinks.....haaye mere SR ka kya hoga ab??
She says...'Nahin Maan mein theek hoon.....'
'Geet ..maine kaha na....araam karo...ab tum kuch nahin kahogi...samjhi tum?'
Saying this he picks her up and walks to the bedside and gently lays her down on the bed. After switching off the lights he comes and lies down next to her and takes her into his arms and asks her to go to sleep.
Now our Munda might have control๐Ÿ˜•.....lekin kudi ko control kaafi kam hai..aakhir itna sabar jo kiya hai...aur nahi!๐Ÿ˜‰
So after a few minutes she slowly lays her hand on Maans chest where the first two buttons of his shirt are open. And then she starts caressing the spot. Maan opens his eyes with surprise....but refrains from saying anything..[Thank God!!]. She then slowly inches her hand down and starts unbuttoning his shirt and caressing his skin on the way down.....Maan whispers.....'Geet...kya kar rahi ho?..'
She says 'Neend nahi aa rahi hai.....isiliye time pass kar rahi hoon..' and smiles to herself![Good Girl!!]
Now her hand has reached his belt and all the buttons of his shirt are undone by now. She moves even more closer to him..so that now their chests are touching. Maan can feel his famous control slip all the way out of the room. He clenches his fists which are on her waist ,  and closes his eyes and thinks ..to hell with the doctor [Atta Boy!]..and pulls her even more closer so that they are pressed up against each other. He moves so that she is flat on her back and he is bove her....and says....'Acha time pass??.....theek hai...ab mein tumhe dikhata hoon time pass kaise karte hain..' and takes her mouth in a hot kiss!โ˜บ๏ธ [I'm obsessed with KISS!๐Ÿ˜•]
And while kissing her he removes her pallu.....and then trails hot little kisses down her face...collarbone.....near the opening of her blouse and opens the buttons one by one......Geet is transformed into a different world altogether now...breathing hard and clutching hi hair!.........Hooooooo......guys! I dont think I can go further....or I will lose My control and  it will become X-rated! Use ur imaginations please!๐Ÿ˜‰

P.S :- This is the first time I have written anything ...so please...bear with me if the narration is not good...but i hope you get the general Idea!๐Ÿ˜†

Everything marked in red are my thoughts!!

Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: mandiwani

??????????

are u seriously an engineer student...don,t you have any work...every hour i see ur post......when do u study?????

๐Ÿ˜† I think u need to hit the google and understand the meaning of the word 'PROFESSIONAL' ๐Ÿ˜†  I m working..and have access to the Net.....

Btw..thanks for being so concerned about me.... Aab khud ki fikar kar lo ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
Amiiish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh everyone has posted brilliant ideas, though havnt read all of them.

I would like to see a scene where Maan comes back home from work and complaining about backache or something like that, and then Geet giving him oil massage, with Maan going shirtless ofcourseโ˜บ๏ธ

Actually I wanted Maan to give massage to Geet, but that we can only imagine for obvious reasons.

I know Im expecting too much๐Ÿคฃ
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Lip-a-Licious

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1596928

For you Absoluv ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Thanx dear...will definitely go & read them....๐Ÿ˜‰ and let u know....๐Ÿ˜›
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: riza792

All the ceremonies are done with.....and Geet is changed into a beautiful red saree with a net pallu and brought into their room by Pinky & Tasha and after much giggling they leave her there.
She is quite nervous now and goes and stands by the window and looks at the full moon to calm herself.
Maan enters...wearing a white shirt and blue jeans...Geet does not hear him enter..she is lost in her own thoughts about all the happenings during the wedding.
Maan sees that she is deep in thought and slowly creeps up behind her and puts his hand on her waist from inside the sari. She jolts and realises that he is there and whispers his name...and Maan encircles her waist with his arms and pulls her up to him and nuzzles her neck.
He pulls a little away and says..'Bas tum hamesha aise hi muskurati raho..yahi meri zindagi ka maksad hai ab'
He smiles and kisses her forehead๐Ÿ˜•, her eyes, nose...cheeks and then hovers over her lips๐Ÿ˜. They have an eyelock....and then he slowly puts his mouth on hers. She is all hot and pink by now.......after all the anticipation.....finally๐Ÿ˜†...
They KISS!!!๐Ÿ‘
After a long and thourough kiss.....they pull apart and look into each others eyes ...as usual..๐Ÿ˜†......and then Maan cannot resist...seeing her pink and swollen lips.....he kisses her again..and Geet responds with equal passion....both are breathing hard by now..he is carressing her waist all this time. After breaking apart again...Maan looks at Geet and says......
'Geet..tum thak gayi hogi.....tumhe so jaana chahiye. Aaj jo kuch bhi hua uske baad tumhe araam karna chahiye!'๐Ÿคข [Yeh Maan...kabhi nahin sudhrega...mere sapne mein bhi kanjoosi nahin chodega๐Ÿค”]
Saying this he picks her up and walks to the bedside and gently lays her down on the bed. After switching off the lights he comes and lies down next to her and takes her into his arms and asks her to go to sleep.
Now our Munda might have control๐Ÿ˜•.....lekin kudi ko control kaafi kam hai..aakhir itna sabar jo kiya hai...aur nahi!๐Ÿ˜‰
So after a few minutes she slowly lays her hand on Maans chest where the first two buttons of his shirt are open. And then she starts caressing the spot. Maan opens his eyes with surprise....but refrains from saying anything..[Thank God!!]. She then slowly inches her hand down and starts unbuttoning his shirt and caressing his skin on the way down.....Maan whispers.....'Geet...kya kar rahi ho?..'
She says 'Neend nahi aa rahi hai.....isiliye time pass kar rahi hoon..' and smiles to herself![Good Girl!!]
Now her hand has reached his belt and all the buttons of his shirt are undone by now. She moves even more closer to him..so that now their chests are touching. Maan can feel his famous control slip all the way out of the room. He clenches his fists which are on her waist ,  and closes his eyes and thinks ..to hell with the doctor [Atta Boy!]..and pulls her even more closer so that they are pressed up against each other. He moves so that she is flat on her back and he is bove her....and says....'Acha time pass??.....theek hai...ab mein tumhe dikhata hoon time pass kaise karte hain..' and takes her mouth in a hot kiss!โ˜บ๏ธ [I'm obsessed with KISS!๐Ÿ˜•]
And while kissing her he removes her pallu.....and then trails hot little kisses down her face...collarbone.....near the opening of her blouse and opens the buttons one by one......Geet is transformed into a different world altogether now...breathing hard and clutching hi hair!.........Hooooooo......guys! I dont think I can go further....or I will lose My control and  it will become X-rated! Use ur imaginations please!๐Ÿ˜‰

P.S :- This is the first time I have written anything ...so please...bear with me if the narration is not good...but i hope you get the general Idea!๐Ÿ˜†

Rosh dear...AWESOME...AWESOME....SUPERB...Loved it....๐Ÿ‘...I can understand ur obsession with the KISS & I'm with u....๐Ÿ˜‰...Loved how u characterized Geet to be soooooo WANTING it AND finally MAAN becomes a Purush from a MAHAPURUSH....Calling him Mahapurush for his AWESOME  CONTROL so manny times....๐Ÿ˜‰...U r an amazing writer...keep writing dear...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

RiMa_972 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Paramโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿค—.....I was worried ...ki kaisa lagega sab ko.....first attempt jitters and all!๐Ÿ˜ณ
SoniRita thumbnail
omgggggggggggggg roshniiii diiii u naughty naughty eheheh bt i loveeee wat u imagined for SR hayeeeeeeeeee so hotttttttt kaash we get something lyk dis n hayeeee i also want all da kiesses wobhi in lips hayeeeeeeeeeeeeEdited by Anu_sajan4ever - 13 years ago
mgdg_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
rosh yaar......๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: riza792

They KISS!!!๐Ÿ‘

OMG Rosh this was good, couldnt stop reading it๐Ÿ‘
loved your commentary through it it made me laugh๐Ÿคฃ
Funny part was when Geet was caressing his chest and maan says...... what are you doing.....Munda still doesnt get it๐Ÿ˜†