Mukti Bandhan

India-Forums

Mukti Bandhan
Mukti Bandhan

TOI: Shiv Subramaniam is scripting success!

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

Shiv Subramaniam is scripting success

TNN, Jan 20, 2011, 12.00am IST

While "Parinda" won him the best screenplay and "Hazaaron Khwahishein Aisi", the best story writer, Shiv Subramaniam better known as IM Virani in " Mukti Bandhan" is now proving his versatility on the small screen . 

From playing credible roles like inspector Lobo in "Kaminey" and professor Bose in "Teen Patti", Shiv has come a long way and shares his experience on bagging a powerful role on television. "Success makes IM Virani a proud and egoistic businessman. He lives life on his own terms and takes pride in his many achievements. I am proud to essay such a strong role and break the typecast that only a lady can be the main protagonist," he says. 

Contrary to the character, Shiv is a down-to-earth and a sober man who believes in simple living. "IM Virani and Shiv Subramaniam are poles apart yet the character holds a special place in my heart," says Shiv, who is also a theatre veteran. Ask him about the storyline of his show being similar to the Ambanis and he says, "There is no similarity whatsoever. In fact it is based on Harkishan Mehta's novel "Mukti Bandhan"." 

Tune into "Mukti Bandhan" from Monday to Thursday. 

Read more: Shiv Subramaniam is scripting success - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Shiv-Subramaniam-is-scripting-success/articleshow/7319174.cms#ixzz1BVeIcXZf

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattu-Maahii-Damyanthiveil_of_rosessun-naaaaaaaaanyctophilia

-Megha- Senior Member
-Megha-
-Megha-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
tfs.............
-Maahii- Senior Member
-Maahii-
-Maahii-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Wow! Hazaaron khwaishein is my favorite movie!! Now I have to watch this.. :)

And he's a really good actor.
trendzy Senior Member
trendzy
trendzy

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged

He's a very talented actors n perfectly suits this role that he is essaying...........

Princyz_Belle IF-Sizzlerz
Princyz_Belle
Princyz_Belle

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Thanks 4 the article.Wow he is a famous story writer!!!!!!!!
ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
He's a well known artiste but still there is something lacking in his portrayal
of I.M.Virani.. something is missing.. 

but I am sure he'll get into the tone soon! :D
sonamd Senior Member
sonamd
sonamd

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
he is  a brilliant actor. he has that persona 2 carry out this powerful role. until now i was fan of only those actors who are young n good looking but now i am a fan of this actor in a true sense. i just hope n keep my finger cross that the theme of the show doesn't get exploited and become love story. 4 a business student u actually get 2 learn alot n i have even recommended this program 2 all my teachers n friends.

cheers 2 mukhti bandhan team. i may not watch this prog regularly due 2 time constraint but this is a nice breakthrough 2 the small screen where we see only melodramatic drama. time 2 move 4ward n be strong!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index