Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged

Kavita's glam avatar

TNN, Jan 20, 2011, 12.00am IST

Kavita Kaushik
Kavita Kaushik, who plays lady cop Chandramukhi Chautala in FIR, is thrilled with the response she recently got. 

"It's very amusing to see how people react to my glamourous side. I've had very surprised reactions from the likes of Salman KhanMithunda who have always seen me in my desi, uniform-clad avatar. When I first met Salman at a function he went on stage saying Chautala madam looks even more beautiful in a sari as she does in her uniform," says Kavita, who bagged the best actor in a comic role at an awards ceremony some time ago. 

"My hard work is finally paying off," says she. But Kavita does miss playing a glamourous role. "Yes, I do want to play a character which is akin to the real me. However, my character in FIR is also very dear to me. People look upon me as a perfect combination of beauty with brains, and my character has also struck a chord with the masses."

Read more: Kavita's glam avatar - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Kavitas-glam-avatar-/articleshow/7319658.cms#ixzz1BVdtpqgH

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GurpreetD

nazlina Senior Member
nazlina
nazlina

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Thanks for the sharing the article

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GurpreetD

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top