mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I am soo happy to see Suhana getting cross at Ishaan. I would do the same thing if I was in her place, I wanted to strangle him as made a fool of himself. I mean all that wait, all the expectations, all the hopes slowly drained from Suhana as Ishaan continued his idiotic behavior and that too on their 2nd Suhaag Raat!!

DHAAT!!! What a waste!!! 😑😑

It seemed as though it was the entire clan's SR and not Sushaan's.
🀒🀒

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zackey_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

I am soo happy to see Suhana getting cross at Ishaan. I would do the same thing if I was in her place, I wanted to strangle him as made a fool of himself. I mean all that wait, all the expectations, all the hopes slowly drained from Suhana as Ishaan continued his idiotic behavior and that too on their 2nd Suhaag Raat!!

🀒🀒

Thats why they make fun of Ishaan by saying " DHAAT , CHEEE" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Originally posted by: zak_ris

Thats why they make fun of Ishaan by saying " DHAAT , CHEEE" πŸ˜‰

Well  yes but not on his SR. How silly
crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I won't say its waste or so... But seriously he need to move on now... Ishaan need some guts to face his wife... that really irritates me... nervousness tho sabhi ko hota hoga, but seeing her smiling face he forgets everything...  ab tho sudhar jaavo... thoda romance shomance karlo bhai....your wife will be so happy...
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Originally posted by: crysind

I won't say its waste or so... But seriously he need to move on now... Ishaan need some guts to face his wife... that really irritates me... nervousness tho sabhi ko hota hoga, but seeing her smiling face he forgets everything...  ab tho sudhar jaavo... thoda romance shomance karlo bhai....your wife will be so happy...

Okay I see your point. For me it was waste in the sense that this is 2nd chance and he knows its not easy to please Suhana and so therefore the CV's could've tried something more dignified for him perhaps to do than to totter around like a fool in front of her. Also it annoyed me how they showed the other couples in between, it just didn't gel for me.....it become a distorted episode. Yes Ishaan better pull up his socks, I think he just might after Suhana's telling off tomorrow. Her irritaion is 100% justified.

mjtruelegend thumbnail
OH DEAR!!! What happened there.....😑😑.array I feel like throwing my shoes at the writers of SGP. They made a complete mess of what was supposed to be their 2nd SR. What a shame, an opportunity completely wasted. I am really starting to lose interest in this SGP....only for Ragini, she's the sole reason at this moment I watch only the relevant scenes becuase its almost insulting ot watch the entire episode....its pathetic how they treated the Sona thing at the end as.
Feats thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

🀒🀒

i totally agree i also found it a waste i mean seriously its enough now Ishaan and Suhana are married for so many months now and Suhana loves Ishaan she said it in front of everyone atleast now Ishaan should get some guts why is he so shy Suhana is the sweetest person and Ishaan knows it he should just get rid of the shyness in front of Sonali he is all so confident but what happens when he faces Suhana i know he loves her a lot and he gets nervous but come on man its your wife you cant even sayy I love you to your own wife.......i hope the cv's make Ishaan more confident now so that he can show his love to Suhana i am tired of is bholuness now.......🀒
mjtruelegend thumbnail
I don't mind if he doesn't say "I love you" yet, I want him to talk to her like a MAN..I want him to say things about their relationship, what has gone on, how he thought he would lose her, how he finds her so attractive, anything to grab her attention. I want them to have a full on heart-to-heart conversation, they can talk about anything, I don't care what it is...I just want him to talk to her properly for heavan's sake! 😑IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK?
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ mjtruelegend :

First please come back from the Dark Side...  πŸ˜†  I know u r angry . Ishaan is beyond hopeless seems like a lost cause.... Hope he also comes back from whatever the evil planet he is been visiting.... May be Sonali took him there and stole his brain . πŸ˜΅  πŸ˜‰
       What annoyed me most  ( Ok fine other than Ishaan , was  Sonali as if  v would like her voice now ) πŸ€’  Actually as u put on the Title was a waaste.......Complete and Utter waste..

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Originally posted by: netri

@ mjtruelegend :

First please come back from the Dark Side...  πŸ˜†  I know u r angry . Ishaan is beyond hopeless seems like a lost cause.... Hope he also comes back from whatever the evil planet he is been visiting.... May be Sonali took him there and stole his brain . πŸ˜΅  πŸ˜‰
       What annoyed me most  ( Ok fine other than Ishaan , was  Sonali as if  v would like her voice now ) πŸ€’  Actually as u put on the Title was a waaste.......Complete and Utter waste..

Thankyou for agreeing that it was complete and utter waste. Seriously, I am angry because after all these months of torture with the Sona track, they advertised SR as a big thing...and then.......NOTHING!! Thats what annoys me, they can't even live up their own words.