Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged

Rajesh's younger than his sons!

TNN, Jan 20, 2011, 12.00am IS
T

These days playing a role in Hindi television industry can be quite a task, as Rajesh Shringarpore recently realised. 

The actor, who shared screen space with Amitabh Bachchan in Sarkar Raj and also played the lead role in the TV show Saarthi, is now working on his looks to convincingly play a 50-year-old father in the show Sanskar Laxmi. "I never wanted to take up this role in the first place. I was a little apprehensive about playing a 50-plus character. 

Surprisingly, even my sons in the show are older to me in real life. However, when producer Rajesh Joshi narrated me the story, I found the character too luring to leave," he says. Incidentally, Rajesh has enacted 13 different characters at a time in a Marathi film, Shambhu Maza Navsacha. "No role is easy for an actor who has the hunger in him to excel. 

I prefer putting my 100 per cent in anything I do, so I am really working hard towards getting my act right for Sanskar Laxmi. My character happen

Read more: Rajesh's younger than his sons! - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Rajeshs-younger-than-his-sons/articleshow/7319717.cms#ixzz1BVd0mPK8

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

captkirk

sun-naaaaaaaaa IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index