Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Jan 19 PR (Page 7)

shootingstar27 IF-Dazzler
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=koolsadhu1000
Bhags cudn't believe his ears , they were tingling with joy . He wanted to fall at Slapochana's feet , right there in the moving train . Such a noble , kind woman ! he thought , all choked up . How people MISUNDERSTOOD her ! I am sure , even those three slaps she gave me were merely to press some ACUPRESSURE POINTS so I wud have good health in marital lifeROFLROFL . Yes , That must be it , thought Bhags with tears 
 [/QUOTE] LOLLOLLOL  he really did look like he is gonna fall on her feetLOL

Enjoyed reading the commentary Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000

bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Great commentary.....a good episode after a long time and thankfully after the Mahasangram fiasco. Dead

The episode was realistic as it dealt with males ego and women's tactlessness. LOL 

Yeah....Ajit getting back his grey shades is in the offing. I think Savita really needs to learn to hold her tongue. The goodness in Ajit has overtaken the demon in him but that doesn't mean it will fight back. I see high chances of Ajit going under the wings of Jay as jay's target is anyway distancing satish and ajit from manav. The first target of Jay will be ajit as satish is the tougher nut to crack with his securities shielding him. 

Think with Manav and Archana its a lover's tiff more than anything. Its Manav and Archana's shortcomings that have clashed. Manav who anyway is feeling short of fulfilling responsibilities towards his wife didn't need a reminder of it from Archana herself. Archana should have been more careful with her words. By saying she will go to work against her wishes and happiness just to support manav gives the impression that manav is inadequate in running the house. The last thing a man would want to hear. LOL Anyway it would have been better if Manav would have gone deeper into understanding the real meaning to what Archana meant. They both need to support their grahasti together. 

Anyway their relationship is growing so such clashes are much needed for strengthening of their relationship. 

Archana will definitely go to work as Manav doesn't really have reservation against Archana working....it was momentarily ego hurt that will be healed. And yeah agree Jay will try to come near to archana through common alliance of Swati. But am more happy Swati playing a bigger role in Archu's life.....i think she will not only do her bit in shielding archana from jay but also emancipate Archana.  

Sulo and Manav scene was useless. I would not give importance to Sulochana's words so much.....as her words of appreciation only comes behind close doors. Her mouth gets sealed when manav insult fest is in process. 

And yes do not like Manav giving no importance to his own family. It seems un-manav too.....a man who has confessed that its only two people ie Savita and Archana, with whom he can open up his heart too....can't be shown turning away his heart from one. Manav needs to take the responsibilities of the two homes if he wants it to be separate. He can't run one and let the other be drowning in the rain. 

Liked Manav-Dharmesh clash. Dharmesh needs to be challenged and Manav does it better than Archana does. I liked how Manav put his pagdi (LOL) on Dharmesh's hand. Dharmesh's expression was priceless. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

viramClaire0206shootingstar27Tiyalikoolsadhu1000

viram Senior Member
viram
viram

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Originally posted by viram

[QUOTE=koolsadhu1000]Kools reporting from base :  After effects of Insult Party in PR
 Had painstakingly typed a reply.Drat! the link failed and it didnt get posted.Shall try later

Waiting for ur reply . Raah dekh rahi hoon .For now , going to bed .

Just  took a short break of ten mins and am typing this.

Frankly Kools, hav again stopped watching PR. In between it did seem interesting.But now it sis the same old crap being dished out. The same unending cycle of insults, blaming one  another,
and Manav and Archu declaring their undying love for each other and Manav assuring that  he would make Archu's dreams come true. Mt questions

1.What exactly is Archu's dream apart from swallowing Savita's abuses with glee. I havent heard her declaring that she watns to work and come up in life!!!

2.Why are CVs bent on  turning Ajit negative. ?  He and Vandu were one couple who were truly in love and ow CVs watn to sepaarte them. 

3. I dont for once see any logic behind Savita's insulting  rasika by  digging up Ajit's past. Stupid woman .Doesnt she reaslie that she is endangering the married life of her daughter??

4.Why didn't Savita unmask manju at the party when she and her mother were on with their 
unending tirade again Manav?? How can she forget how Manju had schemed with her on several occasions.?

5.Where do Manju and Savita leave the kids whenever they attend a tamasha of the Ks or Joshis?? I am always troubled by this because I remember how I usded to worry a lot about where to leave my kids .I used to either drag them along or not attend the party or function at all.

6.Your tke on Dharmesh in orange shorts with te pagdi  was superb. Hats off 

That was the highlight of your commentary. 

great Kools 

Your reactions please.
Hav typed in ahurry.There may be mistakes. Sorry. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Claire0206Tiyalikoolsadhu1000

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzakoolsadhu1000

ektarfapyar IF-Rockerz
ektarfapyar
ektarfapyar

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Di Gr8 commentary Clap
Oh my!!!!!!!!!! Tiger is everywhere Cool
Savita is right in her sense she is juz defending her son 4m tat witch
I don't thnk y tiger shld b turning negative again, i don't see any valid reason 4 tat wat savita told was absolutely true. Thanks to her we mite get to see sum action from tiger now! Approve
Manav's zimmedari is almost gone now after marriage pehle to bahut zimmedari ka bhoot liye ghoomta tha LOL Atleast go n meet ur old parents once a week na.
For sachu i want shravani to b back!!!!!!!!!!!!! Des D's r constantly throwing him at laxmi kaki's house.
Shravs shld pay a surprise visit n see wats happening in the D family.
Archana shows her foolishness again by saying she is not interested in job bcoz its boring huh!!!!!! Dekho mujhe mil nahi rahi n see this lady LOL cot pe baithe baithe ek offer mila aur thukra diya Wacko
She wants to share all his probz by juz sitting in home on d cot LOL

koolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=koolsadhu1000]Kools reporting from base :  After effects of Insult Party in PR
 Had painstakingly typed a reply.Drat! the link failed and it didnt get posted.Shall try later

Waiting for ur reply . Raah dekh rahi hoon .For now , going to bed .

Just  took a short break of ten mins and am typing this.

Frankly Kools, hav again stopped watching PR. In between it did seem interesting.But now it sis the same old crap being dished out. The same unending cycle of insults, blaming one  another,Have u stopped watching it altogether ? Hope CVS read it , they think ARMAN romance is the big highlightLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
and Manav and Archu declaring their undying love for each other and Manav assuring that  he would make Archu's dreams come true. Mt questions

1.What exactly is Archu's dream apart from swallowing Savita's abuses with glee. I havent heard her declaring that she watns to work and come up in life!!!Correct . In fact I may ask this question in commentaryLOLLOLLOLLOL

2.Why are CVs bent on  turning Ajit negative. ?  He and Vandu were one couple who were truly in love and ow CVs watn to sepaarte them. Just when I expected a nite of romance between THEM

3. I dont for once see any logic behind Savita's insulting  rasika by  digging up Ajit's past. Stupid woman .Doesnt she reaslie that she is endangering the married life of her daughter??True . The child she shud have insulted shud have been Manju

4.Why didn't Savita unmask manju at the party when she and her mother were on with their 
unending tirade again Manav?? How can she forget how Manju had schemed with her on several occasions.?ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused Ssame confusion here viram . Why indeed .

5.Where do Manju and Savita leave the kids whenever they attend a tamasha of the Ks or Joshis?? I am always troubled by this because I remember how I usded to worry a lot about where to leave my kids .I used to either drag them along or not attend the party or function at all.The only other explanation is they drug their kids and come by putting them to sleep .Opium , perhaps .

6.Your tke on Dharmesh in orange shorts with te pagdi  was superb. Hats off 

That was the highlight of your commentary. Thank u .SmileSmileSmileSmile My pleasure if it made u laugh .

great Kools 

Your reactions please.
Hav typed in ahurry.There may be mistakes. Sorry. 

viram

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simplyshraddha

Di Gr8 commentary Clap
Oh my!!!!!!!!!! Tiger is everywhere Cool
Savita is right in her sense she is juz defending her son 4m tat witch
I don't thnk y tiger shld b turning negative again, i don't see any valid reason 4 tat wat savita told was absolutely true. Thanks to her we mite get to see sum action from tiger now! Approve
Manav's zimmedari is almost gone now after marriage pehle to bahut zimmedari ka bhoot liye ghoomta tha LOL Atleast go n meet ur old parents once a week na.
For sachu i want shravani to b back!!!!!!!!!!!!! Des D's r constantly throwing him at laxmi kaki's house.
Shravs shld pay a surprise visit n see wats happening in the D family.
Archana shows her foolishness again by saying she is not interested in job bcoz its boring huh!!!!!! Dekho mujhe mil nahi rahi n see this lady LOL cot pe baithe baithe ek offer mila aur thukra diya Wacko
She wants to share all his probz by juz sitting in home on d cot LOL

shraddhu he sahgle majya nawane ordaa kartil pan Manav ata bailya zalai . To fakt Archanabhovti naachto ani tichya sasurwaadiche pai chatat asto . Mala tar baghvat nahi .
ektarfapyar IF-Rockerz
ektarfapyar
ektarfapyar

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged

shraddhu he sahgle majya nawane ordaa kartil pan Manav ata bailya zalai . To fakt Archanabhovti naachto ani tichya sasurwaadiche pai chatat asto . Mala tar baghvat nahi .

Ghabru nako di konala kalnar nahi tu kay lile aahes LOL pan agdi barobar aahe te LOL asla jaavai pahilyandach baghayla bhetoy. Saarke kay nuste tyancha aaju baju dombkavlya saarke phirat rahyche , tyachi swatachi life aahe ki nahi ani tyache aai baba , kuthun paise aanat astil potala. savita aaplya jagi barobar aahe mag ti kiti hi lalchi aso ki muffat

aata tiger la bagh tyala mahit aahe tyachi aai kashi aahe pan to tila dharun aahe na! khar sangu shravani la yeyla have. chala manuya toh aaplya aai vadlana paise puravato pan sachu che kay!
aai cha aasar aahe ka tyachya kade!

Edited by simplyshraddha - 20 January 2011 at 6:56am

koolsadhu1000

Go to top