India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Jan 19 PR (Page 6)

viram Senior Member
viram
viram

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=koolsadhu1000]Kools reporting from base :  After effects of Insult Party in PR
 Had painstakingly typed a reply.Drat! the link failed and it didnt get posted.Shall try later

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000

dublekwel Groupbie
dublekwel
dublekwel

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Hey Kool,

you are fantastic in the way you give commentary. I have been following your reviews since many months now and more than the episode, I look forward to your review on it. Keep the good job up!!

koolsadhu1000

zaara10 Senior Member
zaara10
zaara10

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
ur commentary was hilarious, esp the part about dharm and the turban, LMAO! Dharmu threatening the mngr to chekout w/o paying unless they fire manav was ridiculous. Umm, hello, ok then dont pay. We can afford it., but we need a waiter. And y the hell is dharm calling attn to the fact that he's staying at the hotel? What happened to keeping ur game on the DL?? For som1 who's got a big a secret to hide, he is no one to be threatening a person who knows his business... Doesn't vaishu question satish about these company away trips? If arman doesnt want to be the ones to tell her about d, then they shud hav som1 else do it or set it up so she finds out, bc @ this point, he really is cheating on vaishu... And good lord, can they pleas just send rasika somwhere?? They shud just kill off her character and vanjit should liv happily. But pleas dont turn ajit negativ again!! ... y werent satish's parents @ the party and y was ajit/rasika/vandu invited anyway?? And i guess the kids wer all in the imaginary daycare... Oof, seriously, this show givs me a migraine... Stop the madness!!! I think the cv's need a "to do" list: #1- inform all that manav is innocent and manju-jay conspired #2- vinod apologize to arman #3- satish reveals invovlment in arman elopement #4- punish manju... I could go on and on...

Edited by zaara10 - 19 January 2011 at 8:54pm

koolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dublekwel

Hey Kool,

you are fantastic in the way you give commentary. I have been following your reviews since many months now and more than the episode, I look forward to your review on it. Keep the good job up!!

Thanks dear .SmileSmileSmile
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by viram

[QUOTE=koolsadhu1000]Kools reporting from base :  After effects of Insult Party in PR
 Had painstakingly typed a reply.Drat! the link failed and it didnt get posted.Shall try later

Waiting for ur reply . Raah dekh rahi hoon .For now , going to bed .
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaara10

ur commentary was hilarious, esp the part about dharm and the turban, LMAO! Dharmu threatening the mngr to chekout w/o paying unless they fire manav was ridiculous. Umm, hello, ok then dont pay. We can afford it., but we need a waiter. And y the hell is dharm calling attn to the fact that he's staying at the hotel? What happened to keeping ur game on the DL?? For som1 who's got a big a secret to hide, he is no one to be threatening a person who knows his business... Doesn't vaishu question satish about these company away trips? If arman doesnt want to be the ones to tell her about d, then they shud hav som1 else do it or set it up so she finds out, bc @ this point, he really is cheating on vaishu... And good lord, can they pleas just send rasika somwhere?? They shud just kill off her character and vanjit should liv happily. But pleas dont turn ajit negativ again!! ... y werent satish's parents @ the party and y was ajit/rasika/vandu invited anyway?? And i guess the kids wer all in the imaginary daycare... Oof, seriously, this show givs me a migraine... Stop the madness!!! I think the cv's need a "to do" list: #1- inform all that manav is innocent and manju-jay conspired #2- vinod apologize to arman #3- satish reveals invovlment in arman elopement #4- punish manju... I could go on and on...

Very true . Why wud Dharmesh .such a crafty man , DRAW attention to the fact that he was living in the hotel when he has gone to utmost pains to HIDE the fact from Vaishali . Why wud he even bother to confront Manav when his own neck was on the line .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

viramharpkaur

harpkaur IF-Rockerz
harpkaur
harpkaur

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged

Very true . Why wud Dharmesh .such a crafty man , DRAW attention to the fact that he was living in the hotel when he has gone to utmost pains to HIDE the fact from Vaishali . Why wud he even bother to confront Manav when his own neck was on the line .
[/QUOTE]

exactly...jabb woh khudd kitna gira hua hai..how can he say sm bad thingz abt manav....he needz 2 see d mirror..sm1 plzz give dharmesh a mirrorLOL

plz kool di..do suggest a gud punishment 4 dharmu..btw i liked my idea..him runnin in a short aftr vaishuLOLLOLLOL & den sm dogz follow himLOL

koolsadhu1000

unknown18 IF-Sizzlerz
unknown18
unknown18

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Nice commentary Kool.

I m not liking Manav. Y is he being so irresponsible towards his family??!! Theek hai take good care of ur wife, fulfill her dreams, look after ur sasural, but y FORGET abt ur own family?? Manav was never like this. He always tried to balance his family and his sasural. But now he just doesnt care abt his family at all!! Angry He doesnt care abt his old parents and little Sachu who hav no one else!!Angry

I also dont understand such 'hatred' from K siblings towards Manav. Y cant Sulochana and Manohar whack them and tell them that their JEEJU is INNOCENT!!

Edited by unknown18 - 19 January 2011 at 9:56pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shermakoolsadhu1000

Go to top