Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Jan 19 PR (Page 4)

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaiviramJasmine10shermakoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Exactly Pallai.I love archu a lot(no two thought about it).But I too wish to see a archu as you said.
Instead of crying with a tear about to fall and asking him can I go to job and saying what she said today,

she would have just causally talked to him about swati's offer and cheerfully and tactically made him feel comfortable with she going for work and make him understand pros of it(as they need to look a large family together and it will be nice for her to work).

Rather than emotionally,it wold have been normal and nice.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaiviramJasmine10

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
@tiya:i agree manav is disappointing me too.however selfish savita is,but she really luvs her children and go to any extent for dem.but at d same time wat i feel wen sum1 luvs u a lot u alwys tke dat person for granted,i tink it applies bth for archu as well as manav bth  r busy mking deir MIL happy caring a damp for deir own parents. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6pallaiviramJasmine10LuvSSeverTiyaliDabulls23

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Kool, you could well be  right about Ajit. He seemed really annoyed today .They need new story angles...probably problems between Ajit  and vandita  are about to start ....

I thought Sulochna was very nice and so was Manohar ..They are standing by Manav and I am sure they will not regret this ...
Manohar always did like him a lot .Now looks like Manav has got Sulo too securely  in his  pocket ....

Loved Manav  for the way he took on Dharmesh .He is right no lie or cheating can be hidden for long and Dharmesh is no God ...

I liked the little fight between manav and Archana .I will always like the effort  to make them look more human and less devi devtas ..
I think somewhere both were at fault .Archu  for not using tact , even if she was only being honest ....telling Manav that I am bored and want  to work would have been more sensible ..But Archu  is not that good when it comes to being tactful ...
Manav was wrong because he got too angry , after all Archu only thinks about him and what is good for him ...no harm in doing that ...
I also think that she will work in Swati's office and Jaywant will start dropping in as much as he can ....

Savita was again saying that she is angry because Archana will not bring Lakshmi ( wealth ) that is one of the major part of her grouse......not big enough dowry ....Thumbs Down

Much better  show today ....

Edited by Tanyaz - 19 January 2011 at 1:36pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6viramJasmine10LuvSSever

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
@Nikki: Your suggestion was too good.First archu telling it was not intentional and making him understand and then manav softening will be nice. But as you said,there is doubt of seeing it.As precap shows sav scolding archu.either archu will return home and manav may  apologise first .

No need for sav scene.They would have just showed manav returning so late,archu realizing what she should have said and after that as you said,apology can be shown.

But dont know what is in store for us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

viramJasmine10

harpkaur IF-Rockerz
harpkaur
harpkaur

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sherma

@harpkaur:i agree wid u abt ajit,he has turned to b a gud human being. wat rasika tld was out of line,she said sumting like dis jis insaan ka khoon gandha.....i dint like dis sentence of hers,its very degrading.d funny part is ajit dint tld her mom to shut nor vandu tld her anyting nor damodar tld her anyting,all were quite as it dey r listening to sum poetry only savita spke for her fly and her son. i anyday prefer a women like savita as my mom mther den a fther like damodar.

yeh ..sirf savita aai can do mukabla with rasika...yar wherz rasika'z hubby...iz he dead? if he jst left rasika cuz of her stpd habbitz...den i wud say wt a manClap....shdnt hve married her in d 1st place & den d 2nd mistake was givin birth 2 idiot manjuOuch...

i also prefer savita as my momLOL...she wud kill ne1 4 meLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

viram

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiya229

^^ kools, i get even why sulo didnt open her mouth in the party. she didnt want drag the issue. but afterwards she should be shown pissed of at her daughters and telling them that it was ME who had a problem with ArMan marriage. MY name got spolit. I AM OKAY WITH IT, why are you dragging the ISSUE??? 
and manav's ass-kissing is quite irritating. i know, he is grateful guy, and all round nice, but this level of double standards is lame.YOUR MOM, is worried about you, and you have explainations only for sulo??
. he should have stopped savita and explained the situation to her instead of sulo. manav is proving to be an extremist in this aspec

No but u know wat .........I wish she had pulled up her daughters THEN AND THERE . They were both wayyyyy out of line ........imagine saying to ur elder jeeju that ur face is MANHOOS . I mean , even servants dont take this kind of crap , even a hotel waiter other than Manav wud have fired Vaishali back if she had dared to talk this way . How cud Sulo just stand there and let it pass ? A mother has full rights to pull up her children , whatever age they may be . Hell , my mom used to pull me up on the phone right till she passed away . She wud actually say Enough of ur Nonsense exactly the way she chided me when I was a kid and did wrong .

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaiviramJasmine10LuvSSeverTiyaliharpkaur

harpkaur IF-Rockerz
harpkaur
harpkaur

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Originally posted by tiya229

^^ kools, i get even why sulo didnt open her mouth in the party. she didnt want drag the issue. but afterwards she should be shown pissed of at her daughters and telling them that it was ME who had a problem with ArMan marriage. MY name got spolit. I AM OKAY WITH IT, why are you dragging the ISSUE??? 
and manav's ass-kissing is quite irritating. i know, he is grateful guy, and all round nice, but this level of double standards is lame.YOUR MOM, is worried about you, and you have explainations only for sulo??
. he should have stopped savita and explained the situation to her instead of sulo. manav is proving to be an extremist in this aspec

No but u know wat .........I wish she had pulled up her daughters THEN AND THERE . They were both wayyyyy out of line ........imagine saying to ur elder jeeju that ur face is MANHOOS . I mean , even servants dont take this kind of crap , even a hotel waiter other than Manav wud have fired Vaishali back if she had dared to talk this way . How cud Sulo just stand there and let it pass ? A mother has full rights to pull up her children , whatever age they may be . Hell , my mom used to pull me up on the phone right till she passed away . She wud actually say Enough of ur Nonsense exactly the way she chided me when I was a kid and did wrong .

i agree with u ...yar remember archu slaped dharmu....how vaishu was sayin dat how dare archu slap my hubby...bt wt d heck iz wrng with vaishu..y iz she thinkin abt her happiness wen vaishu callz her hubby manhoos...y cnt sm1 tell vaishu dat d same manhoos saved her frm gundas wen her fatty hubby wz scared & almost peed in hiz pantz wen he saw gundasAngry

sulo aai shd ve said smtng..seriously manav has done sooooooooooo much 4 their house...& dis iz wt d poor guy getz in d endCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

viramJasmine10koolsadhu1000

Go to top