India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Jan 19 PR (Page 3)

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
@harpkaur:i agree wid u abt ajit,he has turned to b a gud human being. wat rasika tld was out of line,she said sumting like dis jis insaan ka khoon gandha.....i dint like dis sentence of hers,its very degrading.d funny part is ajit dint tld her mom to shut nor vandu tld her anyting nor damodar tld her anyting,all were quite as it dey r listening to sum poetry only savita spke for her fly and her son. i anyday prefer a women like savita as my mom mther den a fther like damodar.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaiviramJasmine10Dabulls23

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
@nikita:v tink so alike. me too dint like archu saying dis,its a kind of slap on ones face.
LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Nikki ,you were very much right.I too accept.There is no need for such dialogues(though she would have felt it inside).She would have just said,I wish to work and Yes I am bored.Because what she said today will surely hit a man's(husband's) ego and manav wasn't wrong in getting miffed at that situation(consider the situation with dharmu before and now with archu).Its quite Human.

But then I think they have showed that ,for a small fight between ARMAN,archu getting abuse from sav,and make us wait to see what happens tomorrow.

Nikki,you know these Cv's are not good as you when it come to scripts.You rock in your FF's.

Edited by umayal - 19 January 2011 at 12:59pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiya229

hey nice commentary kools.. 
the episode was good, better than mahaepiosde...

okay. archu was given soo much flak for slapping dharmesh in the comfort of their home. varsha, vaishu and sulo were mad at her for insulting the damad of the house. I want SULO to feel the same anger at varsha, vaishu for insulting her BADA DAMMAD in a PUBLIC PLACE. 
seriously. its the height of hypocrisy if sulo doesnt say a word to her daughters about this. 

i am disappointed in manav. the way he was concerned abt sulo's feelings and explained to her, HE SHOULD HAVE DONE FOR SAVITA. he is ignoring savita and frankly speaking, being more repsectful of sulo than savita. 
i dont care about anything. SAVITA IS YOUR MOM. she has defended you when archu, sulo didnt.  he is being unfair towwards her. in a teenage way, punishing her for not being able to accept archu. he is mixing two different ideas. he has maintained that till archu is welcome in that house, i am not coming. BAS. now be  A SON.

manav's dialogue was PERFECT AND INEFFECTIVE. i mean words are not gonna do it. manav keeps finding excuses not to bring out dharmesh's true colours. i agree with archu in that, when the insult fest was happening, it would have been perfect timing. i mean vaishu chose that life, now she has to stick with it. they are talking as if vaishu is gonna break, if she finds out. how is finding out ANY LATER, gonna HELP???

SAVITA ROCKED TODAY. she doesnt like archu. from her POV she is correct. i dont agree on her POV abt manav being a waiter, but in the sense that manav is constantly insulted by his in-laws and her hatred for them is not wrong.
she rightfullt defended her children against rasika. yesterday she yelled at manav, today she defended him, by reminding rasika of HER SON'S KARTOOT. very true. she is like a kadva dava, that does wonders. 
after all that bitchiness, her crass and loudness is welcoming. 

finally a realistic arman fight.archu should accept the job, because they have parents with no income and a son to care for. any income will benefit sachu's future. beggars cannot be choosers.

I agree with your ENTIRE take . Especially Savita . ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap These r exactly my thoughts . Imperfect she may be , she is Manavs MOM . She defended Manav when even Archu distrusted him and walked off with her mom .suddenly these people have become thw world to Manav ............MAIN AAP LOGO KO KHONA NAHI CHAHTA HOON AND WHAT NOT ..........What BULL ! They have slapped u , dragged u to divorce court , jailed u , called u chor , WHY THE HELL DID WONDERFUL SULOCHNA NOT OPEN HER MOUTH TO BLAST HER BTCHY SNOBBISH DAUGHTERS IN THE PARTY BY TAKING MANAVS SIDE IF SHE IS THAT WONDERFUL ? Savita opened her mouth ....unfortunately her misplaced Anger made her say wrong things , but it PINCHED HER that all were taking potshots at her son .Her way of counteracting it was taking potshots at Archu . She is wrong ,but Wat I wish to show is Manav is boot licking his saas and kicking his mom .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaiviramJasmine10shermaTiyali

pallai Senior Member
pallai
pallai

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
niki,umayal,sherma .. 
that i wat i too felt.. am actually getting bored of her crying..  she shld try to be more chirpy and cheerful and also learn some tact... she defo shld ahev said i need the job cos i am bored.. considering the fragile state of mind manav is in.. where he was insulted for her status and job and also having to tell his mother-in-law as how as of now he has failed her dreams for her daughter.. archu shld have  a little insight and understand where manav is coming from...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

viramJasmine10LuvSSeversherma

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Found Archu quite annoying in the last scene. I somehow felt that she expressed it (unknowingly or knowingly) that even though she wanted to stay at home, she would still work cos Manav was under burden, indirectly saying, that even though I don't want to work, I'll still work cos we are in trouble. Any husband in the world would feel annoyed at himself and his wife in such a case and feel guilty for being a failure, cos she unknowingly expressed it to him that she was having to work cos of circumstances which HE was not able to control, and compromising COS OF HIM. There was no need of that useless speech. She should have simply said I WANT to work, inspite of indirectly expressing that she WOULD have to work. I don't know how many will agree, and whether I explained it well, but this is what I felt.
Read sherma's take on it . Its interesting .She says Archu always shows as if she is doing a favor on people .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

viramJasmine10Dabulls23

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Di,savita showing her love for her kids in defending them is 100 % ok,but the way she does it only sucks. To defend your daughter and son,one should not mock at their SIL and DIL who are good by  nature and who loves her kids and wish to keep them happy. As a mother she should understand this too.

Today her misplaced anger as you rightly said(at archu instead of manju and Archu's sisters,at ajit instead of rasika) may cost high for their children at one time.

Edited by umayal - 19 January 2011 at 1:20pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaiviramJasmine10

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by umayal

Nikki ,you were very much right.I too accept.There is no need for such dialogues(though she would have felt it inside).She would have just said,I wish to work and Yes I am bored.Because what she said today will surely hit a man's(husband's) ego and manav wasn't wrong in getting miffed at that situation(consider the situation with dharmu before and now with archu).Its quite Human.

But then I think they have showed that ,for a small fight and make us wait to see what happens tomorrow.

Nikki,you know these Cv's are not good as you when it come to scripts.You rock in your FF's.

Thanks Umi!

You know what I'm feeling a little unsatisfied about- tomorrow CV's will show Manav apologizing to Archu, whereas I feel it should be the other way round- Archu should either apologize to Manav saying I miffed you unintentionally, or she should sit down with him and have a practical talk about the need of the situation and that she is only reacting to it. After that if Manav wants to apologize sweetly saying that 'yeah maybe I over-reacted a bit cos I felt guilty', then I will be glad. It will show a wife understanding her husband and vice-versa.

But I have a feeling that we are not going to see this. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaiviramJasmine10LuvSSeversherma

Go to top