Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Jan 19 PR (Page 2)

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smrth

Hi Kools. Today I wanted to read your court's spicy retaliation towards a male ape's haughty high handedness!LOL But you are too charitable to bro Manav's rare slip! Perhaps indulging his baby steps into 'manhood' in a mood of broad encouragement?!Big smile (Not that I am complaining, I too enjoyed this wee bit of mercy from CVs.)'Hey friend would that you were half so kind to my Archu- one of your ownCry...just kidding.LOL

The thing is samarth he didn't EXACTLY behave like a male ape today . See what he said ......I don't mind if u do job for yourself , if u want to do it . He minded the fact that as a husband he was being deprived of the opportnity to do things for her . THAT was rather sweet . It was rather human , that getting miffed with her .

Manav is not egoistic in that sense although he has his flaws .

I wud go easy on ur Archu but her latest is that she went to a party when she wasnt even invited properly . Tell me what do I do with her .Sigh .

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

viramJasmine10smrthdevashree_hLuvSSever--Hope--

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallai

great post kools even i agree i am tired of manav saying sorry and then getting insulted more.. rasika's anger is so misplaced and no one dares question her...savita aai's accusation were right but i wish she hadnt bought up ajit's past..she know that he is trying to keep her daughter happy now.. so just leave it na.. she shld have kept it only between herself and rasika.. that all...

archu is getting on my nerves.. her husband has just returned from a tired days of work where he got fired and all she keeps behaving is like a child... i will always love u blah blah..for once cannot she sense the tone and change her tune. she could have told manav i am getting bored at home and might as well put my skills to use.. rather she choose cry anc cry more like  a baby she needs to grow up and start hadnling matters more diplomatically bcos its not always truth that keeps a relation going.....

i am with manav for getting angry on her... any body wld.. after all what he is going through...

Acha so THATS why Ajit walked off , due to Savitas tactlessness ! Still I hope CVs dont turn him bad .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

viramJasmine10naavaLuvSSever

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
i dont understnd archu,wen she was wrking before and wen she was tld to leave d job by jay she was behaving as if she wants to wrk very badly and she is not getting to wrk. now wen she knows she needs to wrk she wants to stay at hme and to wrk only to lower burden on manav, and tell him also abt it.dis is d ting i dont like abt archu she tries to show she id doing favor on people.
ABT savita and rasika fight i tink it was gud,if rasika cld go so steep sumbody needs to show her d mirror,again damodar was quite was rasika only saying bad abt savita she was degrading d full fly.i am so sure tomorrow again he will say sumting to savita wen she insults archu.how much i saw on precap savita was nit wrong on her part.wen v will get a happy episode.

pallaiviramJasmine10harpkaur

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaiviramJasmine10LuvSSeverharpkaurkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Hai Kool Di.Asusual Nice commentary again.

I too was afraid on seeing Ajit reactions today. will he turn negative. or will he behave with vandu in a way what I expect with ARMAN tomorrow.Yes.today there was a beginning  of a small interesting fight between ARMAn.So  waiting to see how they make up after a normal hubby-wife fight.

But thing is whether CV's will show, that too,make up with whom,VanJit or ARMAN.As both Ajit and Manav left the house after getting miffed.

And I too felt why archu did not accept when manav said,you can go if you wish and bored.why she has to say those words(what she honestly felt) and made him angry.But then if she doesn't do so,then we cant se any fight between ARMAN or an angry manav.

Edited by umayal - 19 January 2011 at 12:43pm

viramJasmine10harpkaurkoolsadhu1000

smrth Goldie
smrth
smrth

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

Oh Kools, lately given up looking for any logic or coherence  in this serial, I do agree to your today's take on him. Of party or its antecedents, not well versed so can't comment... nowadays more into JDG or YRKKH (another overstretched saga, though more relatable in terms of Leads' portrayal and not so illogical) for dinnertime leisure watch

and Kools, Diamonds can't be dirtyWink- unfaceted they might be- let us see, does our Hero get faceted into full brilliance of 57 facets? Unlikely though, considering the skills of its polishers.

Edited by smrth - 19 January 2011 at 12:35pm

viramJasmine10LuvSSeverkoolsadhu1000

harpkaur IF-Rockerz
harpkaur
harpkaur

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sherma

i dont understnd archu,wen she was wrking before and wen she was tld to leave d job by jay she was behaving as if she wants to wrk very badly and she is not getting to wrk. now wen she knows she needs to wrk she wants to stay at hme and to wrk only to lower burden on manav, and tell him also abt it.dis is d ting i dont like abt archu she tries to show she id doing favor on people.
ABT savita and rasika fight i tink it was gud,if rasika cld go so steep sumbody needs to show her d mirror,again damodar was quite was rasika only saying bad abt savita she was degrading d full fly.i am so sure tomorrow again he will say sumting to savita wen she insults archu.how much i saw on precap savita was nit wrong on her part.wen v will get a happy episode.

yar archu shd wrk..it wud b gud 4 her & manav..dis way savita aai wudnt say dat my son iz wrkn 2 jobz jst 2 keep u happi...den both of dem can wrk & hve a happi life...den dre will b sm money left 4 dem 2 give Sachin a gud education (sm1 seriously needz 2 get dis kid in d picture or may b bring sharavni bak 2 give a lecture 2 ArMan wen dey promissed dey wud luk after Sachin or tke her son back)...yar archu iz nt 70s woman..she shd be independent....she shd wrk...she left her family & went 2 sm other city 2 wrk & get higher education & now wtz wrng with her....she should support manav...nt by tellin him..Manav main aapse bohat pyar krti hoon & main hamesha aapka sath doongi & stuff...

savita aai shdnt hve said all d bad wrdz 2 Ajit cuz wen she feelz offended wen sm1 frm archu'z family sayz bad stuff 2 manav....it wrkz d same 4 Ajit as well..ajit has turned gud & he supportz manav & lovez vandhu now....

& damodar baba...no commentz...hez d silent member of PR

Edited by harpkaur - 19 January 2011 at 12:41pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

viramJasmine10LuvSSevershermakoolsadhu1000

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

Hi Kools

Lovely commentary! My take on the episode:

1.)    I actually found it sweet when Manav said all that to Sulochana. I think it was all said in realization of the big dreams Sulo always had for Archu, and that he could never match the standard set by her, causing grief to a mother's heart. It did not actually show that Manav was embarrassed of his job, but rather showed that he was thinking from other people's POV too that maybe they wouldn't like it much and feel sad for Archu.

2.)    I don't understand why Rasika is shown as hating Manav so much, when they were actually dependent on him at a time, and even now, are at a worse condition than him. Yeah seriously- Archu and Manav have a nice kholi in a good locality, the Lokhande family lives in one room in a jhopadpatti. So who's richer???

Rasika reminds me of insolent, rude people who refuse to accept defeat even when arguments and defences are thrown at their faces in a debate and they have no point to counter it.

3.)    Found Archu quite annoying in the last scene. I somehow felt that she expressed it (unknowingly or knowingly) that even though she wanted to stay at home, she would still work cos Manav was under burden, indirectly saying, that even though I don't want to work, I'll still work cos we are in trouble. Any husband in the world would feel annoyed at himself and his wife in such a case and feel guilty for being a failure, cos she unknowingly expressed it to him that she was having to work cos of circumstances which HE was not able to control, and compromising COS OF HIM. There was no need of that useless speech. She should have simply said I WANT to work, inspite of indirectly expressing that she WOULD have to work. I don't know how many will agree, and whether I explained it well, but this is what I felt.

4.)    I don't know why Sachu has suddenly been forgotten by all and sundry. I think we shall have a scene very soon when Manav will go and give money to his family, I am getting an intuition.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6pallaiviramJasmine10LuvSSevershermakoolsadhu1000

Go to top