Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: tiya229

^^ kools, i get even why sulo didnt open her mouth in the party. she didnt want drag the issue. but afterwards she should be shown pissed of at her daughters and telling them that it was ME who had a problem with ArMan marriage. MY name got spolit. I AM OKAY WITH IT, why are you dragging the ISSUE??? 

and manav's ass-kissing is quite irritating. i know, he is grateful guy, and all round nice, but this level of double standards is lame.YOUR MOM, is worried about you, and you have explainations only for sulo??
. he should have stopped savita and explained the situation to her instead of sulo. manav is proving to be an extremist in this aspec

No but u know wat .........I wish she had pulled up her daughters THEN AND THERE . They were both wayyyyy out of line ........imagine saying to ur elder jeeju that ur face is MANHOOS . I mean , even servants dont take this kind of crap , even a hotel waiter other than Manav wud have fired Vaishali back if she had dared to talk this way . How cud Sulo just stand there and let it pass ? A mother has full rights to pull up her children , whatever age they may be . Hell , my mom used to pull me up on the phone right till she passed away . She wud actually say Enough of ur Nonsense exactly the way she chided me when I was a kid and did wrong .
harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

No but u know wat .........I wish she had pulled up her daughters THEN AND THERE . They were both wayyyyy out of line ........imagine saying to ur elder jeeju that ur face is MANHOOS . I mean , even servants dont take this kind of crap , even a hotel waiter other than Manav wud have fired Vaishali back if she had dared to talk this way . How cud Sulo just stand there and let it pass ? A mother has full rights to pull up her children , whatever age they may be . Hell , my mom used to pull me up on the phone right till she passed away . She wud actually say Enough of ur Nonsense exactly the way she chided me when I was a kid and did wrong .

i agree with u ...yar remember archu slaped dharmu....how vaishu was sayin dat how dare archu slap my hubby...bt wt d heck iz wrng with vaishu..y iz she thinkin abt her happiness wen vaishu callz her hubby manhoos...y cnt sm1 tell vaishu dat d same manhoos saved her frm gundas wen her fatty hubby wz scared & almost peed in hiz pantz wen he saw gundas😡

sulo aai shd ve said smtng..seriously manav has done sooooooooooo much 4 their house...& dis iz wt d poor guy getz in d end😭
carpe-diem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Kools👏

actions of most characters were misplaced. whether it is Mannu, Sulo, Savita, or Archu. good grief get a reality check.............

Mannu why the hell is hell bent on getting Solu's approval...
Sulo, couldn't she open her mouth when Mannu was being insulted
Savita is not wrong in defending her son to RA, but at least think of Vandu.
Archu, for once i wish she would stop acting like a child and start making her own decisions instead of crying why Mannu why Mannu...mannu this mannu that....
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: carpe-diem

Kools👏

actions of most characters were misplaced. whether it is Mannu, Sulo, Savita, or Archu. good grief get a reality check.............

Mannu why the hell is hell bent on getting Solu's approval...
Sulo, couldn't she open her mouth when Mannu was being insulted
Savita is not wrong in defending her son to RA, but at least think of Vandu.
Archu, for once i wish she would stop acting like a child and start making her own decisions instead of crying why Mannu why Mannu...mannu this mannu that....

So true.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

I really liked Sulochana and Manohar's scene with Manav and Archana, I am glad Sulochana has realized her mistake and knows that Manav is a good person who makes her daughter happy. It was a very sweet scene.

Kool, I agree with you I do not want to see Ajit return to the dark side. I have been enjoying the change to his character and I would hate to see him return to the dark side, this show has enough negative characters. Let Ajit continue to try and turn his life around, I've admired that about his character.

I liked Dharmesh and Manav's scene, Dharmesh really looked like a fool in front of Manav. Dharmesh can't get away with this forever, sooner or later the truth will come out and his world will come crashing down. I think that the truth about Dharmesh will come out without the help of Manav or Archana.

I like the idea of Archana getting a job, but unfortunately Manav doesn't. It is sweet of him to want to take care of her and make her dreams come true but I didn't like that he got so angry and walked out on her. Archana didn't say anything wrong and meant no harm in what she said, she just wants to help. At times Manav's ego gets the best of him. Not liking the precap, Manav needs to stop having his mother disrespect Archana whenever she pleases, Archana has put up with enough of Savita's insults. It is time it stopped.
sharinie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Kools reporting from base :  After effects of Insult Party in PR

Batatawada wondered if he shud try it on in one of his sessions with the Kudi . She was getting a little bored of the orange silk shorts .

🤣🤣🤣 Oh my thats so funny. His fat little plumpi legs in a orange boxy and a turban on his head.
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Mandy , I have thought and thought .Tomorrow I am going to suggest a punishment for Dharmesh . A horrible one .
harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Mandy , I have thought and thought .Tomorrow I am going to suggest a punishment for Dharmesh . A horrible one .

how abt vaishu catch him in d hotel room & hez runnin on d road after vaishali in hiz ornge shortz😆😆

dat wud b a gr8 insult 2 d so called dharmesh the businessman...he says evry1 know him liek we care
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: harpkaur

how abt vaishu catch him in d hotel room & hez runnin on d road after vaishali in hiz ornge shortz😆😆

dat wud b a gr8 insult 2 d so called dharmesh the businessman...he says evry1 know him liek we care

Its somewhat on that line harpie .😃😃😃😃
viram thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=koolsadhu1000]Kools reporting from base :  After effects of Insult Party in PR
 Had painstakingly typed a reply.Drat! the link failed and it didnt get posted.Shall try later