Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
i dont understnd archu,wen she was wrking before and wen she was tld to leave d job by jay she was behaving as if she wants to wrk very badly and she is not getting to wrk. now wen she knows she needs to wrk she wants to stay at hme and to wrk only to lower burden on manav, and tell him also abt it.dis is d ting i dont like abt archu she tries to show she id doing favor on people.
ABT savita and rasika fight i tink it was gud,if rasika cld go so steep sumbody needs to show her d mirror,again damodar was quite was rasika only saying bad abt savita she was degrading d full fly.i am so sure tomorrow again he will say sumting to savita wen she insults archu.how much i saw on precap savita was nit wrong on her part.wen v will get a happy episode.
hey nice commentary kools.. 
the episode was good, better than mahaepiosde...

okay. archu was given soo much flak for slapping dharmesh in the comfort of their home. varsha, vaishu and sulo were mad at her for insulting the damad of the house. I want SULO to feel the same anger at varsha, vaishu for insulting her BADA DAMMAD in a PUBLIC PLACE. 
seriously. its the height of hypocrisy if sulo doesnt say a word to her daughters about this. 

i am disappointed in manav. the way he was concerned abt sulo's feelings and explained to her, HE SHOULD HAVE DONE FOR SAVITA. he is ignoring savita and frankly speaking, being more repsectful of sulo than savita. 
i dont care about anything. SAVITA IS YOUR MOM. she has defended you when archu, sulo didnt.  he is being unfair towwards her. in a teenage way, punishing her for not being able to accept archu. he is mixing two different ideas. he has maintained that till archu is welcome in that house, i am not coming. BAS. now be  A SON.

manav's dialogue was PERFECT AND INEFFECTIVE. i mean words are not gonna do it. manav keeps finding excuses not to bring out dharmesh's true colours. i agree with archu in that, when the insult fest was happening, it would have been perfect timing. i mean vaishu chose that life, now she has to stick with it. they are talking as if vaishu is gonna break, if she finds out. how is finding out ANY LATER, gonna HELP???

SAVITA ROCKED TODAY. she doesnt like archu. from her POV she is correct. i dont agree on her POV abt manav being a waiter, but in the sense that manav is constantly insulted by his in-laws and her hatred for them is not wrong.
she rightfullt defended her children against rasika. yesterday she yelled at manav, today she defended him, by reminding rasika of HER SON'S KARTOOT. very true. she is like a kadva dava, that does wonders. 
after all that bitchiness, her crass and loudness is welcoming. 

finally a realistic arman fight.archu should accept the job, because they have parents with no income and a son to care for. any income will benefit sachu's future. beggars cannot be choosers.

LuvSSever thumbnail
Hai Kool Di.Asusual Nice commentary again.

I too was afraid on seeing Ajit reactions today. will he turn negative. or will he behave with vandu in a way what I expect with ARMAN tomorrow.Yes.today there was a beginning  of a small interesting fight between ARMAn.So  waiting to see how they make up after a normal hubby-wife fight.

But thing is whether CV's will show, that too,make up with whom,VanJit or ARMAN.As both Ajit and Manav left the house after getting miffed.

And I too felt why archu did not accept when manav said,you can go if you wish and bored.why she has to say those words(what she honestly felt) and made him angry.But then if she doesn't do so,then we cant se any fight between ARMAN or an angry manav.
Edited by umayal - 13 years ago
smrth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Oh Kools, lately given up looking for any logic or coherence  in this serial, I do agree to your today's take on him. Of party or its antecedents, not well versed so can't comment... nowadays more into JDG or YRKKH (another overstretched saga, though more relatable in terms of Leads' portrayal and not so illogical) for dinnertime leisure watch

and Kools, Diamonds can't be dirty😉- unfaceted they might be- let us see, does our Hero get faceted into full brilliance of 57 facets? Unlikely though, considering the skills of its polishers.

Edited by smrth - 13 years ago
harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sherma

i dont understnd archu,wen she was wrking before and wen she was tld to leave d job by jay she was behaving as if she wants to wrk very badly and she is not getting to wrk. now wen she knows she needs to wrk she wants to stay at hme and to wrk only to lower burden on manav, and tell him also abt it.dis is d ting i dont like abt archu she tries to show she id doing favor on people.

ABT savita and rasika fight i tink it was gud,if rasika cld go so steep sumbody needs to show her d mirror,again damodar was quite was rasika only saying bad abt savita she was degrading d full fly.i am so sure tomorrow again he will say sumting to savita wen she insults archu.how much i saw on precap savita was nit wrong on her part.wen v will get a happy episode.

yar archu shd wrk..it wud b gud 4 her & manav..dis way savita aai wudnt say dat my son iz wrkn 2 jobz jst 2 keep u happi...den both of dem can wrk & hve a happi life...den dre will b sm money left 4 dem 2 give Sachin a gud education (sm1 seriously needz 2 get dis kid in d picture or may b bring sharavni bak 2 give a lecture 2 ArMan wen dey promissed dey wud luk after Sachin or tke her son back)...yar archu iz nt 70s woman..she shd be independent....she shd wrk...she left her family & went 2 sm other city 2 wrk & get higher education & now wtz wrng with her....she should support manav...nt by tellin him..Manav main aapse bohat pyar krti hoon & main hamesha aapka sath doongi & stuff...

savita aai shdnt hve said all d bad wrdz 2 Ajit cuz wen she feelz offended wen sm1 frm archu'z family sayz bad stuff 2 manav....it wrkz d same 4 Ajit as well..ajit has turned gud & he supportz manav & lovez vandhu now....

& damodar baba...no commentz...hez d silent member of PR
Edited by harpkaur - 13 years ago
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hi Kools

Lovely commentary! My take on the episode:

1.)    I actually found it sweet when Manav said all that to Sulochana. I think it was all said in realization of the big dreams Sulo always had for Archu, and that he could never match the standard set by her, causing grief to a mother's heart. It did not actually show that Manav was embarrassed of his job, but rather showed that he was thinking from other people's POV too that maybe they wouldn't like it much and feel sad for Archu.

2.)    I don't understand why Rasika is shown as hating Manav so much, when they were actually dependent on him at a time, and even now, are at a worse condition than him. Yeah seriously- Archu and Manav have a nice kholi in a good locality, the Lokhande family lives in one room in a jhopadpatti. So who's richer???

Rasika reminds me of insolent, rude people who refuse to accept defeat even when arguments and defences are thrown at their faces in a debate and they have no point to counter it.

3.)    Found Archu quite annoying in the last scene. I somehow felt that she expressed it (unknowingly or knowingly) that even though she wanted to stay at home, she would still work cos Manav was under burden, indirectly saying, that even though I don't want to work, I'll still work cos we are in trouble. Any husband in the world would feel annoyed at himself and his wife in such a case and feel guilty for being a failure, cos she unknowingly expressed it to him that she was having to work cos of circumstances which HE was not able to control, and compromising COS OF HIM. There was no need of that useless speech. She should have simply said I WANT to work, inspite of indirectly expressing that she WOULD have to work. I don't know how many will agree, and whether I explained it well, but this is what I felt.

4.)    I don't know why Sachu has suddenly been forgotten by all and sundry. I think we shall have a scene very soon when Manav will go and give money to his family, I am getting an intuition.

sherma thumbnail
@harpkaur:i agree wid u abt ajit,he has turned to b a gud human being. wat rasika tld was out of line,she said sumting like dis jis insaan ka khoon gandha.....i dint like dis sentence of hers,its very degrading.d funny part is ajit dint tld her mom to shut nor vandu tld her anyting nor damodar tld her anyting,all were quite as it dey r listening to sum poetry only savita spke for her fly and her son. i anyday prefer a women like savita as my mom mther den a fther like damodar.
sherma thumbnail
@nikita:v tink so alike. me too dint like archu saying dis,its a kind of slap on ones face.
LuvSSever thumbnail
Nikki ,you were very much right.I too accept.There is no need for such dialogues(though she would have felt it inside).She would have just said,I wish to work and Yes I am bored.Because what she said today will surely hit a man's(husband's) ego and manav wasn't wrong in getting miffed at that situation(consider the situation with dharmu before and now with archu).Its quite Human.

But then I think they have showed that ,for a small fight between ARMAN,archu getting abuse from sav,and make us wait to see what happens tomorrow.

Nikki,you know these Cv's are not good as you when it come to scripts.You rock in your FF's.

Edited by umayal - 13 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tiya229

hey nice commentary kools.. 

the episode was good, better than mahaepiosde...

okay. archu was given soo much flak for slapping dharmesh in the comfort of their home. varsha, vaishu and sulo were mad at her for insulting the damad of the house. I want SULO to feel the same anger at varsha, vaishu for insulting her BADA DAMMAD in a PUBLIC PLACE. 
seriously. its the height of hypocrisy if sulo doesnt say a word to her daughters about this. 

i am disappointed in manav. the way he was concerned abt sulo's feelings and explained to her, HE SHOULD HAVE DONE FOR SAVITA. he is ignoring savita and frankly speaking, being more repsectful of sulo than savita. 
i dont care about anything. SAVITA IS YOUR MOM. she has defended you when archu, sulo didnt.  he is being unfair towwards her. in a teenage way, punishing her for not being able to accept archu. he is mixing two different ideas. he has maintained that till archu is welcome in that house, i am not coming. BAS. now be  A SON.

manav's dialogue was PERFECT AND INEFFECTIVE. i mean words are not gonna do it. manav keeps finding excuses not to bring out dharmesh's true colours. i agree with archu in that, when the insult fest was happening, it would have been perfect timing. i mean vaishu chose that life, now she has to stick with it. they are talking as if vaishu is gonna break, if she finds out. how is finding out ANY LATER, gonna HELP???

SAVITA ROCKED TODAY. she doesnt like archu. from her POV she is correct. i dont agree on her POV abt manav being a waiter, but in the sense that manav is constantly insulted by his in-laws and her hatred for them is not wrong.
she rightfullt defended her children against rasika. yesterday she yelled at manav, today she defended him, by reminding rasika of HER SON'S KARTOOT. very true. she is like a kadva dava, that does wonders. 
after all that bitchiness, her crass and loudness is welcoming. 

finally a realistic arman fight.archu should accept the job, because they have parents with no income and a son to care for. any income will benefit sachu's future. beggars cannot be choosers.

I agree with your ENTIRE take . Especially Savita . 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 These r exactly my thoughts . Imperfect she may be , she is Manavs MOM . She defended Manav when even Archu distrusted him and walked off with her mom .suddenly these people have become thw world to Manav ............MAIN AAP LOGO KO KHONA NAHI CHAHTA HOON AND WHAT NOT ..........What BULL ! They have slapped u , dragged u to divorce court , jailed u , called u chor , WHY THE HELL DID WONDERFUL SULOCHNA NOT OPEN HER MOUTH TO BLAST HER BTCHY SNOBBISH DAUGHTERS IN THE PARTY BY TAKING MANAVS SIDE IF SHE IS THAT WONDERFUL ? Savita opened her mouth ....unfortunately her misplaced Anger made her say wrong things , but it PINCHED HER that all were taking potshots at her son .Her way of counteracting it was taking potshots at Archu . She is wrong ,but Wat I wish to show is Manav is boot licking his saas and kicking his mom .